[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

Everything Kimchi 03

Title: 모두 다 김치 / Everything Kimchi
Chinese Title: 全都是泡菜
Also Known as: Everybody, Kimchi!
Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 132
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2014-Apr-07- 2014-Oct-31
Air time: Monday to Friday 7:50

Synopsis

A drama about a woman who challenges for Kimchi business after she was betrayed by her husband. She devotes her life for kimchi surviving the turbulence of betrayal and frustration.

Cast

Main Cast

Kim Ji Young as Yoo Ha Eun
Kim Ho Jin as Shin Tae Kyung
Cha Hyun Jung as Park Hyun Ji
Won Ki Joon as Im Dong Joon

Ha Eun’s Family

Lee Hyo Choon as Na Eun Hee
Yoon Hye Kyung as Yoo Ji Eun
Seo Kwang (서광) as Jang Se Chan

Hyun Ji’s Family

Noh Joo Hyun as Park Jae Han
Lee Bo Hee as Ji Sun Young

Dong Joon’s Family

Myung Ji Yun as Im Soo Jin
Choi Ji Won (최지원) as Im Da Yool

Tae Kyung’s Family

Park Dong Bin as Bae Yong Suk
Song Ah Young as Gong Ha Neul

Others

Min Joon Hyun as Fellow lawyer

Production Credits

Chief Producer: Choi Yong Won
Producer: Kim Seo Gon
Director: Kim Heung Dong, Lee Gye Joon
Assistant Director: Kim Mi Sook, Kim Chil Bong
Screenwriter: Won Young Wook
Music: Kang Ho Yeon

**Credit Koreandrama.org

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to make one but I did not see it and it starts Sunday evening in Take my Hands old slot I think.. I have never created a thread on here so I hope the format is ok...

I am looking forward to this drama I hope that we have a good start with this one..I may do a scene recap for this one.. I will see after the first episode..

Ldy Gmerm said: I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to make one but I did not see it and it starts Sunday evening in Take my Hands old slot I think.. I have never created a thread on here so I hope the format is ok...

I am looking forward to this drama I hope that we have a good start with this one..I may do a scene recap for this one.. I will see after the first episode..

You can find a character chart here:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/File:Everybody_kimchi_character_chart.jpg
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Everybody,_Kimchi!

I will prolly wait a few days before doing a recap to get a feel for who is who in this drama..

@LdyGmerm....  Wow you on top of things ......Thanks....Already done the recap on the first episode...You go girl...Well off to watch episode one.. 
When I took the first look at the chick in the restaurant.. I knew she was going to try and seduce him..She had plenty enough time to go in the house if she's that scared of the other man she should have went to some friends house or she could have got some of those security men to follow her home... She looks like she comes from a wealthy family hire some bodyguards.. So I take it that Yhe husband is and atty. and he suppose to be helping her with her divorce..        

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap you are indeed fast :-O

After reading your recap I'm definitely off to watch the first episode because it had me glued watching the video as well and like what I see so far for the next episode where the cute guy comes to the rescue ;)

I wish they had better pictures it is hard trying to put the faces to the names.. What kills me is her husband seems like a nice guy that likes his wife and seems to be happy.. but with all things will be manipulated to be with PHJ and get caught up in her world and end up betraying his wife. PHJ we can see from the first episode was coming on to him and he was denying her. Now that she has caught a glimpse of his wife she feels she is better for him I bet. And in his naivity is going to get caught up and loose his wife prolly feeling that he should have something richer and better.

Ldy Gmerm said: I wish they had better pictures it is hard trying to put the faces to the names.. What kills me is her husband seems like a nice guy that likes his wife and seems to be happy.. but with all things will be manipulated to be with PHJ and get caught up in her world and end up betraying his wife. PHJ we can see from the first episode was coming on to him and he was denying her. Now that she has caught a glimpse of his wife she feels she is better for him I bet. And in his naivity is going to get caught up and loose his wife prolly feeling that he should have something richer and better.

Something seems fishy about PHJ to me .. what did she do in the past, what did that guy say to her.. IDJ (hubby) is going to be drawn in by her.. she looks like a seducer to me.. and he will be a complete idiot for being so weak.

Have you guy's taken a look at it wife total Ajumma....After marriage she has let herself go... She didn't bother to change into something more suitable to go and meet her husband she just went out as is..So of course she's going to seduce him just for the reason above.. When they were probably in school he was the nerd boy and she was the hot girl in class that every boy wanted now the roles are reversed because the atty don't look to bad...Also his sister lives in the home with them what is she some freelance artist...

I see the house wife hitting rock bottom and like coming out of her cocoon again raise into a beautiful butterfly that the husband is going to want back and ms seduction isn't letting go because daddy is sick of her and the men problems...    

valsava said: Have you guy's taken a look at it wife total Ajumma....After marriage she has let herself go... She didn't bother to change into something more suitable to go and meet her husband she just went out as is..So of course she's going to seduce him just for the reason above.. When they were probably in school he was the nerd boy and she was the hot girl in class that every boy wanted now the roles are reversed because the atty don't look to bad...Also his sister lives in the home with them what is she some freelance artist...

I see the house wife hitting rock bottom and like coming out of her cocoon again raise into a beautiful butterfly that the husband is going to want back and ms seduction isn't letting go because daddy is sick of her and the men problems...    

Guest colleenfh

Hi ya'all so this looks pretty good so I am in.  I am looking forward to future posts and episodes.

Archived