KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul ❤ Tiffany Hwang)

Admin

KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul Tiffany Hwang)

Name: 닉쿤 / Nichkhun Horvejkul
Profession: Singer, Actor
Birthdate: 1988-Jun-24
Height: 180cm
Weight: 64kg
Blood Type: O
Star Sign: Cancer
Family: Parents, Older Brother, Two Younger Sisters
Talent Agency: JYP Entertainment
KPOP Group: 2PM
Hobbies: Playing the Piano, Exercising, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Taking Pictures

TV Shows

Welcome to the Show (SBS, 2011)
Dream High Season 1 (KBS2, 2011) (Cameo)
All My Love (MBC, 2010) (Cameo)

++++

Name: 티파니 황 / Tiffany Hwang
Also Known As: 스테파니 / Stephanie, 황미영 / Hwang Mi Young (Hwang Mi Yeong)
Nicknames: Fany / Mushroom
Profession: Singer, MC, Model, Actress
Birthdate: 1989-Aug-01
Birthplace: Diamond Bar, Los Angeles, California
Height: 162cm
Weight: 50kg
Star Sign: Leo
Blood Type: O
Family: Older Sister, Older Brother
Talent Agency: SM Entertainment
Education: Korea Kent Foreign School
Hobbies: Flute
Languages: Korean and English
KPOP Group: SNSD

TV Shows

Unstoppable Marriage (KBS2, 2007) (Cameo)

Credits: KoreanDrama

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gugumba

photo.jpg
FROM BEST FRIEND TO RELATIONSHIP

KHUNFANY PROFILE

072512_nichkhun-e1343245206665.jpg
Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
Nickname : Nichkhun, Khunnie Boy, Khunnio Boo, Khun-ddaeng
Group: 2PM
Role in 2PM:
Sub Vocal, Dancer
Date of birth : 24th June 1988
Height : 180cm
Blood Type : O
Languages : English, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (in order of fluency)
Talent Agency: JYP Entertainment

Tiffany-tiffany-hwang-31498830-500-400.p
Name: Stephanie Young Hwangl
N
ickname : Tiffany, Fany Fany Tiffany, DdilFany, AjumNy, Mushroom
Group: SNSD (Girl Generation)
SUb Group: TaeTiSeo (TTS)
Role in 2PM:
4th Lead Vocalist
Date of birth : August 1 1989
Height : 163cm
Blood Type : O
Languages : Korean, English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
Talent Agency: SM Entertainment

all picture are credit to owner

Guest gugumba

class="content-title"2PM’s Nichkhun and Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany Confirmed to Be Dating

Tiffany is the next Girls’ Generation member to be caught up in a dating scandal, and its with 2PM member Nichkhun.

Sports Seoul reported the news and photos of Nichkhun and Tiffany on a date. According to the report, the two were originally friends for many years, as they were idols who lived in the U.S. Friendship blossomed into love, and the two started dating at the end of last year. 

A mutual acquaintance was quoted on the couple: “Since Tiffany and Nichkhun are top hallyu stars they have been meeting very carefully. Reports that the two had been close for a long time are correct. Since the two have the similarity of living in the states, they started talking more and became friendly. However, they have only been dating for about four months.”

The two were seen dating on March 11 at an Asian fusion restaurant (see the photo here). They were being extremely careful about not being seen and drawing attention to themselves, but apparently their affection for each other could not be hidden. According to the report, Nichkhun and Tiffany seemed very happy during their dinner, laughing with each other occasionally. 

According to an industry insider, “Nichkhun and Tiffany were friendly even before their debuts. From what I know, they have been dating for four months. Because of their familiarity with American culture, they went from friends to lovers as they were able to support each other in difficult times.”

While the two come from different companies, SM Entertainment for Tiffany and JYP Entertainment for Nichkhun, their groups had worked together before. Girls’ Generation and 2PM were once models for the uniform brand, Elite. In 2011, Tiffany and Nichkhun were the MCs (along with Girls’ Generation’s Yuri) for a K-Pop concert in Thailand. Of course, as idols, they would see each other at music shows.

tiffany_nichkhun2.jpg

Their respective agencies confirmed that these two top idols were dating. A representative for SM Entertainment told Mydaily News, “After being friends, the two grew closer to become lovers.”

A rep for JYP Entertainment told TV Report, “As the reports say, Nichkhun and Tiffany have been dating for about four months now. Please look towards them kindly.”

(s) http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/03/2pms-nichkhun-and-girls-generations-tiffany-confirmed-to-be-dating/

The eye-smile couple with their 'crescent-moon' phone chains. (From November & December 2010)
tumblr_mgizrafbtF1rp2chco3_500.jpg

Tiffany with letter 'K' wallpaper (March 2012)
Weuqn6l.jpg

Nichkhun was asked to draw his ideal type in a fanmeeting (2010)
0FupHaM.jpg

Couple jacket, black & white (Nichkhun-131024, Tiffany-131025)
DidUwdw.jpg

Nichkhun's tweet (December) & Tiffany's UFO reply (November)
8ivuq2K.jpg

I've been watching a couple of KhunFany's videos on youtube, and it amazes me how adorable Nichkhun Horvejkul and Tiffany Hwang are as a couple.

They'll certainly have the prettiest kids should they decide to get married in the future. :)

being a kpop fan , I know every idol has many possible imaginary couple wise shipped by his fans , like for example Khun , was shipped with many and we can find different theories on YT !! and for Tiffany , I have always see her as the most matured personality in SNSD and thought she would never be caught easily but Then I find that she was among the very first line of SNSD to be found dating ! 

hi just drop by to this thread to congratulate Nichkhun and Tiffany
im a KhunToria Shipper in Fact at 1st i was sad and mad to nichkhun but i realize nichkhun is only a person he can fell in love this is reality Life is full of RollerCoasters 
tiffany is my 2nd bias in snsd im not mad at her or pissed because she is my one of my inspirations too i just wanna tell her that i love her please do take care nichkhun i know your gonna take care of him be happy always tiffany stay always beautiful 
10153635_10200859941580006_1534647022_n.

and as khuntorian i do apologize to my fellow khuntorian shippers still disturbing this sweet couple i hope you do forgive them 
and im sorry to there actions
im matured enough to this have a great day to all KhunFany Shippers

Ahh..the more i see them together, the more i like it.  Boy.. so many signs of them dating or have been seeing each other for a while.  LOL.  Cute, i think couple items are just so cute.  Now no more hats, dark sunglasses, face mask, and walking out five minutes later then the other person.  They can come out walking hand in hands and big smiles on their faces.  Nichkhun and Tiffany stay healthy and be happy always.

I don't know how true this is, but outside information reveals that Nichkhun has taken Tiffany home to meet his parents before. If true, the relationship would be at a serious stage.

I hope the couple find strength in each other and their group members and that they will continue to fight for what they believe in and in their love. Its disappointed that they have fans who'd only support them because they think they have a chance and they were shipping them not for their friendship but thats fandom for you.

My support and love for these three couples

Aei7Af6fm6q71o_GnB6lFpBfcBW94DkIsSzCK42L

If 2pm is going to comeback soon, I wonder if JYP will delay them cause of this news. If he wont, then will khun be the first to be interviewed about relationship?
Radio star is probably banging their heads on the wall cause Fany was actually on the show that was their golden opportunity but they didnt catch her.
I've observed that she was a little nervous at the beginning of the show it was kinda cute. :)

Archived