Endless Love끝없는 사랑 (Kkeutubneun Sarang)
Network: SBS
Official Website: HERE
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o9_1280.jpg
14029896242.jpgWE47095878_w666.jpg14029896241.jpg

Director: Lee Hyeon Jik
Writer: Na Yeon Sook
Producer: Lee Sang Min
Episodes: 37Release Date: June 21, 2014Airtime: Saturdays and Sundays | 21:55 KSTGenre: MelodramaPreceded by: Angel Eyes

PlotA drama about Korean politics in the 1980s and the financial situation through the life of a woman.
Source: HanCinema

Cast
Hwang Jung Eum as Seo In Ae
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o8_1280.jpg
Ryu Soo Yeong as Han Gwang Hoon
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o7_1280.jpg
Jung Kyung Ho as Han Gwang Chul
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o6_1280.jpg
Cha In Pyo as Cheon Tae Woong
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o5_1280.jpg

Seo Hyo Rim as Cheon Hye Jintumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o4_1280.jpg

Jeon So Min as Kim Se Gyungtumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o3_1280.jpg

Kim Jun as Kim Tae Kyungtumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o2_1280.jpg

Jung Woong In as Park Young Tae
tumblr_ncpzguTIIR1sg2018o1_1280.jpg

Shim Hye Jin as Min Hye Rin
Jeong Dong Hwan as Kim Gun Pyo

Characterstumblr_n6765kJIJb1sg2018o1_1280.png

Script Reading [20140415]photo428747.jpg

Teasers

Long Preview:

cr to SBSNOW

Press Conference [20140616]
BqPCdpACAAAPBBa.jpg:large
cr to SBSNOW

OSTs

Part 1tumblr_ncq0cqPpuo1sg2018o3_500.jpg
1. "I Love You 사랑합니다" - Jo Sung Mo
2. "I Love You 사랑합니다 (Ins.)" - Jo Sung MoRelease Date: August 8, 2014
|

Part 2
tumblr_ncq0cqPpuo1sg2018o2_500.jpg
1. "I Will" - Kim Bada
2. "I Will (Ins.)" - Kim BadaRelease Date: September 12, 2014Audio

Part 3
tumblr_ncq0cqPpuo1sg2018o1_r1_500.jpg
1. "Love Comes with Goodbye 사랑은 이별을 품고 온다" - HOMME
2. "Love Comes with Goodbye 사랑은 이별을 품고 온다" - HOMMERelease Date: September 23, 2014Audio
cr to uploaders

Links
| Daum | HanCinema | AsianWiki | DramaWiki | AGB Nielsen Ratings |

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION
Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Kyung-ho, Ryu Soo-young, Cha In-pyo for Endless Loveby awcoconuts ryu_endlesslove1.jpg

With shooting set to begin next month, we’ve gotten a flurry of confirmations for new SBS weekend drama Endless LoveJung Kyung-ho (Heartless City) will take on the main lead, and Ryu Soo-young (Two WeeksRascal Sons) is being courted to play his brother, a character Yeon Jung-hoon briefly considered but passed on (yes, there’s hope for you Vampire Prosecutor 3 holdouts, yet!). The story, set in 1980s Korea against a political and economic backdrop, will revolve around the love (or loves, as this is a 50-episode melodrama we’re talking about) of a female lead, Hwang Jung-eum (Secret).

Jung Kyung-ho will play the younger of two brothers raised in a household with a struggling fisherman for a father. He’s been in love with Hwang Jung-eum, his hyung’s former flame, since he was a child – and he vows to love her until the day he dies. In contrast with his brother, he’s the rebellious son. He was never a good student and was in brawls so often, he was nicknamed Legendary Fist in high school.

Ryu Soo-young is very close to taking on the role of the ruthlessly ambitious older brother. Embittered by his poor upbringing, he dreams of (and appears well on his way towards) becoming a great leader. He’s viewed as a potential son-in-law by Cha In-pyo (Kye Baek,Daemul), a powerful general intent on becoming the next president.

Full article: Dramabeans

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Kyung Ho Confirmed for “Endless Love,” to Work with Hwang Jung Eum
20013-600x347.jpg

On March 27, according to a broadcast official and actor Jung Kyung Ho’s agency, Jung Kyung Ho has been confirmed for the upcoming period drama, “Endless Love.”

In the drama, Jung Kyung Ho plays Han Kwang Chul, a character in love with his older brother’s ex-girlfriend since they were young. Moreover, he stands in stark contrast to his brother in the drama, not good in school, and with a pervasive reputation as a ‘legendary fist’ among all of the area’s high schools.

“Endless Love” takes place against the political and economic background of Korea in the 1980s, portraying the work and love of the female main character, portrayed by actress Hwang Jung Eum. The role of Jung Kyung Ho’s older brother in the drama has yet to be filled, and is still being discussed by actor Yeon Jung Hoon.

The drama will air in June, after the end of “Angel Eyes,” but as it is a longer drama, with 50 episodes, filming is set to begin in April. 

Soompi

Hwang Jeong-eum and Yeon Jeong-hoon in "Endless Love"
photo418929.jpg

Actress Hwang Jeong-eum and actor Yeon Jeong-hoon are starring in the drama "Endless Love".
They are title roles in this SBS drama and are about to sign the final contract.
Everyone's attention is on the drama as it is Hwang Jeong-eum's next pick after successfully ending the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets". Yeon Jeong-hoon also starred in the popular MBC drama "Gold, Appear!" last year.
Both the production company and the stars' agencies claim they are in the final process of negotiation.
Meanwhile, "Endless Love" is based in the 1980s about the love and work of the characters. It is produced by Lee Hyeon-jik from "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" and written by Nah Yeon-sook from "East of Eden".
"Endless Love" will start this April after "Angel Eyes".
SourceHancinema

Ryoo Soo-yeong in "Endless Love" with Hwang Jeong-eum and Jeong Kyeong-ho
photo419075.jpg

Actor Ryoo Soo-yeong is starring in the new drama "Endless Love" and is in the final stages of contract.
Ryoo Soo-yeong takes on the role of Han Gwang-hoon, a cruel man of ambition who was born as a poor fisherman's son.
This is Ryoo Soo-yeong's first comeback in a year after "Two Weeks". Ryoo Soo-yeong has been busying himself with TV shows such as "Real Men", musical "The Lady and the Tramps" and more.
"Endless Love" is about the love and the work of a woman based in the politics and financial situation of the 1980s. This drama is created by Story TV, produced by Lee Hyeon-jik and written by Nah Yeon-sook.
"Endless Love" will be broadcasted in June after "Angel Eyes".
SourceHanCinema

Cha In-pyo to join SBS Drama, maybe

27202933.jpg

Veteran actor Cha In-pyo might return to TV for the first time in two years on the SBS weekend drama “Endless Love” (working title), according to local media reports yesterday.

The 46-year-old actor, who just finished filming the movie “My Boy,” reportedly confirmed his participation in the new drama early yesterday. 

However, the drama’s production company, Story TV, later said, “It’s true that we suggested Cha for the role, but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

“Endless Love,” which takes place in the 1980s when Korea was economically and politically unstable, will be about a woman who has strong aspirations when it comes to both work and love. 

Cha’s role will reportedly be an ambitious general who is willing to do anything to gain power. 

Cha’s last drama was the KBS comedy series “Sent From Heaven” in 2012 

“Endless Love” will begin airing in June, following the drama “Angel Eyes.” Other stars already cast in the new drama series include Ryu Soo-young, Hwang Jung-eum and Jung Kyung-ho. 

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer koreajoongangdaily

Guest jaewon fan

What is Hwang Jung Eum character on this drama? I love her since Giant, Can You Hear My Heart and Golden Time... she is a very good actress. :x

WHATTTTTT ?????????? YEON JONG HUN ARGGGHHHHHH my ahjusssi :D so, what role he will play ???? is he playing a lead role like gold appear ? i hope they don't make his character such as a lame baatas  like his previous role ind GOLD , jebal :((

Hello, Hwang Jum Eum fan here  ~~  Greetings to everyone.

Signed my first post here hahaha. Hope we all will once again have a blast for this drama, and success to all casts and staffs, whether HJE take this drama or not (she's still in considering stage).

jaewon fan said: What is Hwang Jung Eum character on this drama? I love her since Giant, Can You Hear My Heart and Golden Time... she is a very good actress. :x

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jung Kyung Ho And Yun Jung Hoon Will Both Love Hwang Jung EumBY Julie Jones | Mar 28, 2014 01:59 PM EDT | kdramastars

jung-kyung-ho.jpg?w=600

Earlier in the week it was reported that Hwang Jung Eum and Yun Jung Hoon would co-star in the upcoming drama "Endless Love." It was assumed by many fans that they would play characters that were in love with each other.

That's true. But there will be a triangle in this drama and lucky Hwang Jung Eum will have two actors competing for her affection. Jung Kyung Ho's agency Fantagio reported yesterday that he has been confirmed as a lead in the new drama.

He will play Han Kwang Chul, a man who has loved his older brother's ex-girlfriend since they were young.

Yun Jung Hoon is still in talks with the drama's producer but he is considering the role of the older brother who once dated but lost Hwang Jung Eum's character.

The two brothers are very different.

Jung Kyung Ho's character is a poor student, has a bad temper and a reputation for getting into fights. Yun Jung Hoon's character has a better personality but that does not stop him from breaking up with Hwang Jung Eum's character. What are the odds that he will regret breaking up with her once he learns that his brother loves her?

Hwang Jung Eum plays an ambitious career woman.

The 50-episode weekend drama will be set in the 1980s, with the story playing out against the political and economic events of the decade. Jung Kyung Ho has appeared in the dramas. "Time Between Dog and Wolf," "Ja Myung Go," "Smile You" and the noir crime drama "Cruel City." He appeared in Ha Jung Woo's comic film "Fasten Your Seatbelt" and has a role in the 2014 film "Manhole."

Hwang Jun Eum was last seen in the dramas "Incarnation of Money" and "Secrets." She also had a cameo in "Potato Star."

Yun Jung Hoon last appeared in "I Summon You Gold" and "Vampire Prosecutor 2

Cha In Pyo, last seen in the film My Boy" and the drama "I Need A Fairy" is considering the role of a power-hungry general in "Endless Love." Ryu Soo Young has already signed on to the drama. He will play a cruel ambitious man who was born in poverty.

Lee Hyun Jik who produced "Warrior Baek Dong Soo,"  will direct. Na Yun Suk, who wrote "East of Eden," is the writer. "Endless Love" will air in June after the finale of "Angel Eyes."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl""Melodrama Queen" Hwang Jung Eum Considering "Endless Love"

BY Julie Jones | Mar 26, 2014 11:53 AM EDT

Hwang Jung Eum

• Hwang Jung Eum riveted audiences last year with her dramatic performance as the sacrificing downtrodden heroine in the melodrama "Secrets." And now it looks like she is in the final stages of negotiation for her next drama role.

According to Story TV, the production company for the drama, both actors are favored candidates for the lead and their agencies are currently in discussion with the production company. Representatives from both stars' agencies confirmed that discussions were underway.
    "Endless Love" will be a historic drama, set in the 1980s. The characters' love story will play out against a background of the politics and the economic circumstances of the time period.
    Little is known about the plot but it is likely to be a melodrama rather than a comedy. Hwang Jung Eum has been called the "queen of ratings" and the "melodrama queen" for a reason. When she looks troubled or tortured, it is hard to look away. No one expected last year's "Secrets" to be the hit that it was but a lot of the show's popularity was due to the performances that she and Ji Sung delivered. Watching her act in a melodrama, viewers might never suspect she was once a member of the k-pop girl group Sugar or that Hwang Jung Eum was once known for playing perky upbeat comic roles.
    Na Yeon Sook, who wrote "East of Eden," is the writer for "Endless Love." If Yun Jung Hoon takes the role it will be his second opportunity to work with this writer as he also appeared in "East of Eden." That role is remembered as one of the actor's best. His mst recent performance was in a Hong Kong microfilm "Time To Love."
    Lee Hyun Jik, who directed "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" and "The Lobbyist," will direct the weekend drama.
    It begins in April, following "Angel Eyes," which stars Gu Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/18242/20140326/melodrama-queen-hwang-jung-eum-considering-endless-love.htm

czakhareina said: class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jung Kyung Ho And Yun Jung Hoon Will Both Love Hwang Jung Eum
All us fangirls are going to want to be Hwang JungEum now. =))
Can't wait to watch this drama. Glad that JKH is coming back to another drama so soon considering his recent injury. 50 episodes is a daunting number, but if the storyline is good, it'll probably be too few!!

@suchadiva42,I can't wait to see this drama with the exclusive leading men who are dashing in which it sounds intrigue and interested as well and will check it out when it airs 

yes finally a Jung Kyung Ho drama . I hope Cha In Pyo accepts it also . Too bad Yun Jung Hun won't be doing this but it's ok that means VP 3 still got hope !

Well I have a busy weekend now that's 3 for the weekend and possible 4 It's two that starts this month but this drama sounds very interesting..

valsava said: @suchadiva42,I can't wait to see this drama with the exclusive leading men who are dashing in which it sounds intrigue and interested as well and will check it out when it airs 

yes finally a Jung Kyung Ho drama . I hope Cha In Pyo accepts it also . Too bad Yun Jung Hun won't be doing this but it's ok that means VP 3 still got hope !

Well I have a busy weekend now that's 3 for the weekend and possible 4 It's two that starts this month but this drama sounds very interesting..

Archived