What are the Things You wish to do in your life before dying ?

wangnyeo

Hi ,, 
In our life we have many dreams we would like to achieve ,, we know some of them realistic and some could be not ! 
some of these dreams we already took or done with its first steps and some not yet .. 
but what are the wishes that you would like to achieve in your life ? 

Me ??
1- Be a Good post-graduate Tutor & researcher in my field and participate effectively in that . 2- Have my own business to build a center supporting the young generation .3- Support my Family and help them achieving their dreams .4- Meet my soulmate and have a stable family .5- Travel with my beloved ones 

Let see your wishes 

;;):)

I will break the ice,
- Explore large caves- Snort cocaine- Jump off of Dubai's tallest building wearing a parachute- Go to the moon, and put my own flag up that says "in your face"- Sleep around with every girl/male group in Japan & Korea
More realistic list,
- Live life.

wangnyeo said: Hi ,, 
In our life we have many dreams we would like to achieve ,, we know some of them realistic and some could be not ! 
some of these dreams we already took or done with its first steps and some not yet .. 
but what are the wishes that you would like to achieve in your life ? 

Me ??
1- Be a Good post-graduate Tutor & researcher in my field and participate effectively in that . 2- Have my own business to build a center supporting the young generation .3- Support my Family and help them achieving their dreams .4- Meet my soulmate and have a stable family .5- Travel with my beloved ones 

Let see your wishes 

;;):)

Guest HERMIT

Eat healthy.
Exercise a lot.
Lose a ton of weight.
Get lean and build up muscle.
Groom myself better, improve my appearance.
Work on my personality and learn to be more topically conversational and interesting.
Seek out SunniRise and meet her for the first time, looking the healthiest, the fittest, and the most handsomest I've ever been in my entire life.
THEN I can friggin drop dead, right then and there.

(Who am I kidding, I am ridiculously lazy. The only things I want to do are to be able to watch The Walking Dead to the end of its series run. And Kate Upton.)

Instead of saying "graduate from college," "get married," "support family"....
We know that's what everyone wants to do that, so I'm going to list my passion and desire to do whether it's not "possible" or not.

- Get the chance to go see Choi Jin Sil and Choi Jin Young's grave

- Go to South Korea and teach
- Travel and tour around South Korea
- Publish all of my stories (Be Bestseller ^_-)
- Make my stories into Korean Movies
- Bagpack travel across Europe
- Go to North Korea and interview Kim Jong Un (Not lying. For reals!)

AND the most important thing.....
Live life and appreciate the everything I've lived through!

Guest QinYiY

1. Go up to every single person that make an impact in my life and thank them 2. Just keep travelling 3. And smile everyday :D

Travel around the world, just sightseeing, visiting historical landmarks and stuff. There's more stuff I want to do but I think most of them are more like goals, just normal things like starting a family.

Archived