Watch my hair grow! Journey to the Hip length! Tips, Tricks, Recipes, Routines and more!

Guest farandipenny

Guest farandipenny

Hi hi hi! How are you all? Like some may know (Those who follow my weight loss journey) I’m Penny and one of my goals for this year is trying to become an Ulzzang, but not any Ulzzang. A 100% natural Ulzzang.

I know it’s crazy, and even sounds old fashioned… but I just want to show girls that it’s really no necessary spend lots of money in beauty products and being a superfluous person to being pretty or acceptable in this neo society.

So this is my history. I always loved to play with my hair, lots of quimics of course. I went red, orange, jonghyun, black, dark blue... all color! And BANG! My hair couldn’t take it anymore… so you can guess, my hair started falling in pieces. Every time I brushed my hair I lost 5% of my hair… So the BIG CHOP came in March 2011

MARCH 2011

4s2rhEXRSdAkO9xgQgtbCtaGhoblFPCm4K1bYd3N

That time I decided that I wanted my hair the longest possible… but my hair wasn’t clean anyway, So hair growth was officially stuck. In May of 2012 I lost my father, so in between sadness, depression and stress my stuck hair was again falling in pieces, again. More than a year and it didnt growth to much... and was a mess

MAY 2012

Imagen+3.jpg

Finally, in September 2012 my hair was starting to show life signals, and started growing, slowly, but growing.

SEPTEMBER 2012

Imagen+4.jpg

Now, since that time until June of 2013 my hair was growing really fast.

JUNE 2013

Imagen+5.jpg

In November 2013 I cut about 2 inch of hard (Old hair) and I got a bang.

NOVEMBER 2013

20131109_160348.jpg

Since then it’s being growing extremely, really, I regret not cutting my ends before. From November to March, I got 7 cm of new hair. My actual length is almost Waist Length, some few inches close. So this is me right now, but without having flatten my hair.

MARCH 2014

Imagen+Now.jpg

YOU CANT SEE MY FACE ANYMORE. USELESS BANG!!

My biggest goal about hair is reaching Hip length

hairlengthchart_200.png

After doing maths, I think I’m reaching my final goal at February of 2015. Wanna join me? In this thread I’m offering everything for the journey:

• Fast Hair Growing Tips!

• Eating Tips for Healthy Hair!

• Hair care routines!

• Deep Conditioning Recipes!

JOIN MEEE!!

Archived