[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

gunman.jpg

Title: 조선 총잡이 / Joseon GunmanAlso known as: The Chosun Shooter / The Joseon ShooterOfficial English Title : Gunman In Joseon (KBS World)Chinese Title: 朝鲜枪手Genre: Historical, Melodrama, Romance, Suspense
Episodes: 22Broadcast network: KBS2Broadcast period (Korea): 2014-June-25 to 2014-Sep-04Broadcast period (KBS World ) 2014-July-2Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00Official Sites : KBS Korea | KBS World 

Director: Kim Jung MinScreenwriter: Lee Jung Woo, Han Hee Jung

joseon.jpg

This story time are around end of 18th and beginning of 19th Joseon era, when they switch from Josoen old into modern era.They switch sword into gun.
In those time, Sword are half soul of the holder, or swordman. Those sword was believed to have a soul. The Sword can gave the holder a 'Strength' and Immortality. To put his sword away and changes into a gun, are like suicides for Swordman. This is must be the contradiction that includes those Joon Gi Soulfoul Eyes in the poster.
This era are beginning of suits, in a british empire style. With influences of China Kingdom, they began the modern era into New Era. (courtesy of @tesanne)

jg1.jpg

In 19th century Joseon dynasty, Park Yoon-Kang is the son of the best swordsman in the country. His father and younger sister then get killed. To take revenge, Park Yoon-Kang gives up his sword and become a shooter.

In the time of enlightenment, a battle between a sword and a gun has started.

Based in the time of enlightenment of 17th-century Joseon, "Gunman in Joseon" tells the story of Joseon's last swordsman named Park Yoon Kang who grabs a gun ditching his sword and grows to become the era's hero.

cooltext1667149982.png

JG1.jpg

JG3.jpg

jg6.jpg

JG2.jpg

jg4.jpg

JG3.jpg

JG4.jpg

gun_s3_01_1.jpg
 Ahn Suk Hwan
Kim Byung Je

JG5.jpg

jg5.jpg
jg7.jpg

jg8.jpg

VIDEOS 

1st Teaser  | 

Namooactors BTS Clips 1 |

KBS Official YT Channel Playlist

Fan Made Videos

Videos posted by Lee Joon Gi via twitter 4 |

7 |

Feature :

KBS BTS Clip Episode 12 

)

Opening Billboard

jg3.jpg

FEATURE : More Than You Needed to Know About the Guns From “The Joseon Gunman”

Presscon Interview (via @nancykimlee )| Photos 1 2 3

Costumes (via KBS Special)

The enlightenment and tribulation of Korea 

Lee Joon Ki reveals his  secret to masterful horseback action

Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi BTS for Episode 1 w/ translations

Between Fireworks and Enlightenment (Interpretation by @nancykimlee )

About Yoon Kyang | Hanjo 's Revolver

Yoon Kyang to Han Jo's transformation becomes hot topic

'The Joseon Gunman' A video of Lee Jun Gi learning Japanese becoming a hot issue | Video

Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi Talk Romance in ‘Joseon Shooter’

Lee Joon Gi Wants His Character in ‘Joseon Shooter’ to Die in the End

Nam Sang Mi Talks About Her Torture Scene in “The Joseon Gunman”

“The Joseon Gunman” Receiving Great Popularity in China

'Joseon's Gunman' tops Chinese video charts

The Ending of “The Joseon Gunman” Made Lee Jun Ki Emotional

jg2.jpg

Lee Joon Ki Official SNS Sites : Facebook | Twitter  | 

Jeon Hye Bin Official SNS Sites : Instagram

Fansite : JGFamily Facebook | Joseon Shooter Facebook

Soompi Forum Sites : Lee Joon Ki | Nam Sang Mi

News Portal : Soompi | Hancinema | Allkpop

DC Gallery : Joseon In Gunman | Lee Joon Ki

Streaming Site (Subbed ) : Dramafever

Ratings c/o Dramawiki

jg.jpg

LIVEBLOGGERS :  @hanyeoun @ohoheli @andy78  @jeonghyang @chrissy96  @olgaT @oyeleyeolusina @nhaykay @rintintintin

SOOMPI FULL RECAP by @hanyeoun Episode 1 | 2 

History Spazzers , thoughts etc. @tesanne & @nancykimlee : Post 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Regular spazzers : @valsava | @rhaps | @sussieh

Compilation of Quotes Episode 1 | 2

tumblr_n8hoogMNyt1spfigfo7_250.giftumblr_n8hoogMNyt1spfigfo5_250.gif

Couch Kimchi 

Dramabeans 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 

Kaedejun | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 

Ockoala 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  11 | 12  | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 

The Crazy Adjummas 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5-6 | 7-8 | 9-10 | 11-12 | 13-14 | 15-16 | 1718 | 19-20 | 21-22

Hancinema by @Orion First Look | Review

The Robin Hood Of Joseon: A Quick Review Of Lee Joon Ki's Drama

jg8.jpg

Official Website Gallery

Screencaps of Yoon Kyang | Soo In (via Baidu | JG Malaysia | BG Family) 

Episode 1-2 Post # 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Episode 3-4 Post # 1 | 2 | 6 | 7

Episode 5-6 Post # 1 | 2 |  3 | 4

Episode 7 | 8 9 | 10 | 11 |12 | 13 |14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

tumblr gifs collection by lilian + joseon gunman

tumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo2_250.giftumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo9_250.gif

NAMOOACTORS FACEBOOK POSTS

BTS for Lee Joon Ki | Nam Sang Mi 

Episode 1-2 Post # 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Episode 3-4 Post # 6 | 7 | 8

Episode 5-6 Post # 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 

Episode 7-8 # 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Episode 9-10 # 18 |

Episode 13-14-15-16 # 19 | 20 | 21

Episode 17-22 # 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 

BTS - Jeon Hye Bin # 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

BTS : Lee Joon Ki and Jeon Hye Bin

Fan Art Compilations 

*Episode 1-2 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

*Episode 3-4 1

Drawings by @OlgaT - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Yooncat Adventures (Fan Art by DC Gallery)  | 2

Thanks to our regular photo CONTRIBUTORS : @Orion @IBELIS @irilight @petito @hongchae1  @OlgaT @iguanasoap @sandjh @briseis @katkat09

imageimage

jg8.jpg

ost.jpg
Bubble Sisters (버블시스터즈) - 달픈 'Tough' / 'Aching'
Lyrics

1.jpg

Ali - 돌 틈 꽃  'Flower Through Rock' Audio | Lyrics 
xBqTAigy2qRX4urTHMuOTrjYzA3Jk9nlFVcaWKq3

★ MISTY (미스티) - 아파도 그대죠 'Though It Hurts, It's You' Audio | Lyrics 

jg.jpg

★ 임창정 – 조선총잡이 'Lim Chang Jung – Wait'
Audio | Lyrics 
QmbX6ltIY2BCEvABNtCwe4hCGxMOvv-RXjd7_jr7
★ 아이비 – 조선총잡이 'Ivy – Do You Know My Heart'
Lyrics 

jpsep.jpg
★ 조장혁  (무한지애) Jo Jang Hyuk - Infinite Love 
Lyrics 

jjj.jpg
★ 더 레이- 눈물을 닮아 The Ray "Resemble Tears"
Lyrics 

h.jpg
 언제쯤 - 그칠까요 - Yang Seon Mi 'When Will It Stop?'Audio | Lyrics
i.jpg
★ 팀버 - 행복합니다  Timber - Happy
Audio | Lyrics

sub_top_3.jpg
01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTIONDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
Please don't take out photos without permission. All photos are courtesy of KBS Korea and KBS Global
Succeeding first page edits and updates by @lyrayoo & @hanyeoun 
tumblr_n6vknirRHg1s8t96qo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Go Seung Ji" Thanks for starting this thread as well.

Well this drama it sounds interested and intrigue with HJW playing in it and I'm so glad to see his face again, and will see how it goes once it airs in which I want to give a shout out to @gladys57 @linakyon @conankung who was interested to see HJW in another drama.. FIGHTING :D

Go Seung Ji: Note that no new drama threads are allowed unless there are three confirmed cast members, so please observe the rules of K-Dramas & Movies here. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Nam Sang Mi to Join Lee Jun Ki in “The Joseon Shooter”

Actress Nam Sang Mi will be joining Lee Jun Ki in the new historical romance action drama, “The Joseon Shooter.” She will be playing the role of Jung Soo In.

The actress said, “In the drama, Jung Soo In initially seems very sheltered like a plant in a greenhouse, but in reality she has a lot of curiosity and is not afraid of adventure. I really felt the merits of this character in that she doesn’t get caught up in the Joseon era’s standards for women and her strong will in working towards a new world.”

“The Joseon Shooter” is the story of Joseon’s last swordsman who grows to become the era’s hero, played by Lee Jun Ki. This will be Nam Sang Mi and Lee Jun Ki’s second time working together, after the 2007 action-romance drama, “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

The drama started filming this month, and will air in June.

lee jun ki

Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi for “Time Between Dog and Wolf”

cr: Soompi

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 48px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nam Sang Mi reunites with Lee Jun Ki in ‘Joseon Gunman’http://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/nam-sang-mi-reunites-with-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman/

WOOOOOWWWW.... I like the pairing. This is the best news I heard for today. Can't wait for the drama to be aired... hoping it's not long waiting...
Nam Sang Mi is my favorite artist, she can show a wonderful act with natural appearance... And Jun Ki always show hot acting for action. Will be my favorite couple....

Nam Sang Mi casting in drama 'Choson Sniper'20140421084039_53545af69ee9c_1.jpg
Nam Sang Mi is casting in 'Choson Sniper.'

On April 21st, a representative of the production agency of new drama 'Choson Sniper' told that Nam Sang Mi is going to cast in the drama as 'Jung Soo In.'

'Choson Sniper' is going to show a story about the last warrior of Choson who becomes a hero after learning how to shoot guns. He becomes the best sniper of entire Choson to protect his motherland and lover.

Nam Sang Mi is going to cast as Jung Soo In, who is a strong girl who fights her own way for a new world, not getting restricted by regulations or social atmosphere.

Lee Jun Gi is casting in the drama as Park Yoon Gang, the main character, and the two are going to make another collaboration after 'Time Between Dog and Wolf.'

Nam Sang Mi said, "I am very glad that I am going to work with Lee Jun Gi once again. I will do my best to show the most romantic story ever."

The production team said, "We are confident that many viewers will love the drama's unique concept, and Park Yoon Gang and Jung Soo In's romance."

Meanwhile, the first shooting for 'Choson Sniper' took place earlier this month, and the drama will premiere in June.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com April 21 2014 StarNNews

#PrayForSouthKorea

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Nam Sang Mi Confirmed to Act Opposite Lee Joon Gi in ‘Joseon Shooter’

Nam Sang Mi and Lee Joon Gi will be reuniting in a romantic drama after four years.

Nam Sang Mi has been cast as the lead actress for KBS2’s upcoming drama Joseon Shooter, acting opposite Lee Joon Gi. It has been four years since they starred in the same drama, after Time Between Dog and Wolf.

Joseon Shooter is KBS’s highly anticipated seasonal drama that was planned for over two years.

After going through a long period of discussions, the production team of Joseon Shooter, decided to cast Nam Sang Mi to take the role of ‘Jung Soo In,’ and Nam Sang Mi also confirmed her appearance after much contemplation.

Nam Sang Mi Confirmed to Act Opposite Lee Joon Gi in ‘Joseon Shooter’

The actress said, “Jung Soo In is a courageous character who is very curious and is not afraid to take on an adventure. I felt attracted to the character for her tough spirit to go searching for the new world, without being tied up by Joseon’s strict customs separating men and women. 

“I’m happy to act opposite Lee Joong Gi again who I worked with in Time Between Dog and Wolf,” she said. “I will try my best so the romance between ‘Yoon Gang’ and ‘Soo In’ can touch the hearts of the viewers.”

Joseon Shooter is a action-romance drama about the Joseon dynasty’s last sword fighter becoming the hero gunman of the age. The drama will be directed by Kim Jung Min, who also directed The Princess’ Man in 2011. 

The production team stated, “The romance between shooter ‘Park Yoon Gang,’ who is caught between love and the summons of the age, and ‘Jung Soo In,’ who wants to go out searching for the new world, will bring about a whole new feel for the viewers.”

Joseon Shooter will start filming in April and air in June.

Photo credit: JR Entertainmen
Credit Mwave Enews April 21 2014

#PrayForSouthKorea

I'm so excited to hear that NSM join this drama. Actually Joseon Gunman is in my radar before Lee Junki confirmed, but when Joonki confirmed, I'm extremely delight. His Iljimae is my favourite drama, and TBWD is my top favourite drama and my first drama of Lee Junki and I think this pairing is good news for TBWD fans. I already like her character the adventurous & brave Jung Soo In

Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Joseon Gunman LeeJunKi NamSangMi bc1 Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Last week The press reported that Nam Sang Mi (Goddess of Marriage, Lights & Shadows, Time Between Dog and Wolf) was positively considering Joseon Gunman for her drama comeback. Was so excited when I read that she’s in the final stage of contract’s finalization, I didn’t want to post anything about her casting news unless it’s finalized to avoid any disappointment.

This morning, her agency confirmed that she has been cast as heroine Jung Soo In. Through ups and downs of life, adventurous & brave Jung Soo In grows up into a strong & tough woman. This drama is set in the 19th century, will be interesting to see how the strict laws differ between the treatment of males & females in this late Joseon period. I hope we’ll get to see Soo In breaks the mold, leads & opens the way for women to explore the new world that previously was restricted to them.

Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki who’s been cast as hero Park Yoon Kang. Son of the greatest swordsman in Joseon, Yoon Kang exchanges his sword with a gun to avenge for his father & sister’s death. They’ve previously worked together in 2007 MBC drama Time Between Dog and Wolf, so excited to see their reunion in Joseon Gunman.

Joseon Gunman LeeJunKi NamSangMi bc2 zpsa0067c5c Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Joseon Gunman LeeJunKi NamSangMi bc3 zps7b9e136a Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Joseon Gunman LeeJunKi NamSangMi bc5 zpsb581add2 Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Joseon Gunman LeeJunKi NamSangMi bc6 zps17c3e54d Nam Sang Mi joins Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman

Joseon Gunman premieres in June, it follows Golden Cross.

cr: StarMK & as labeled

Source: http://beatuscorner.com/nam-sang-mi-joins-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman/

Hello to all members joining here :-h

I'm a hardcore fan of Lee Joon Gi, and anticipated a lot for Joseon Gunman.

TBDW is the second drama of Joongi I watched after being his fan with ILJIMAE, and loved it so much. Nam Sang-mi is a good actress so I look forward to their reunion.
Hope this drama will have a unique exciting storytelling, good directing & soundtracks and the awesome acting from all actors.
Wish Joseon Gunman be a Hit drama of 2014~!! Can't wait for the cool acting and action scenes of uri Joongi too :x

Archived