I hate and love kpop?

Guest wutermelon

Guest wutermelon

Its been bothering me for a while but I like listen to kpop but I consider myself to be a casual listener. But what I find annoying about kpop is... the obsessive not just saesang fans but also the OBSESSIVE FANS. You know those people who make exo memes out of everything, those people who have their bias as their profile pic on everything, The ones that spams the crap out of their PERSONAL page full of kpop. Yeah, those people. It bothers me because I hate seeing my favorite groups getting spammed and milked all the time and seeing the word "OPPA! OMFGDFMG" or *insert korean word I don't even know here* . It makes me feel like... I'm getting too old for kpop sadly lol. Can anyone relate?

Guest mightyleaf

Lol, there was a time I acted this way. When I was 13-15. Was mad crushing on lee minwoo ♥

I don't see a problem with this! Let them be xp it's all for fun and it only gets scary when its all they can think about or talk about

The only thing I hate about K-pop is the ignorant fans dumping all over my favorite singers/bands because they think their bias is so much better than mine. And I also hate some of their ugly fashion. Don't get me wrong. I do like some of their styles but I'm so sick of grown men sporting little boy hairstyes.

Guest kariilove

I get what you mean, honestly.

Personally, I'm sick of seeing slutty girl groups and "gangster" boy groups.

The sound of the music is even becoming more and more westernized (ex. 2NE1, BAP, BTS, etc.) and the fans are getting more and more annoying, or so it seems.

I choose to stay an avid fan of kpop, but I stick to the groups I got into when I joined the fandom and I ignore everyone else.

Why let other people ruin something you like? Just ignore them and listen to the music. <3

I am 1 of those peopl u mention lol.I was more calm when I was 13-15 and right now I am actually more 'crazy'(stay at home and spam on social media).
I also love and hate kpop.It's something stupid so I was glad that I am out of it.Then 1 day I got pulled back into it and right now I regret getting back into kpop.

i used to really love it, but now I'm like yeah a casual listener with no particular favorites. I'm not fond of they styles the groups are sporting nowadays. Some of the newer groups even look just the same as the others without their own uniqueness. 
Overall I listen sometimes to their music. But that's about it.

Guest nobody knows

i can relate hahaha

i don't really like revealing what music i listen to because it makes me feel like "one of those fans" so i keep it to myself
I feel like i'm old now, I can't memorize names and faces [save for one group, which took a long time]

I used to listen to kpop a lot, but now I'm going more towards k indie and classical music .. figure skating music .. lol

Guest taija

I really don't like that the newer groups are sluttier or badder copies of existing groups who themselves are slowly becoming white noise. There are a few exceptions that come to mind like urban zakapa, vodka rain, jay park, cn blue and ft island. I still listen to them and don't get annoyed at all and then there are songs that I can't even listen to long enough to get to the chorus, won't list them as I don't want to get attacked. I hope that the white noise goes back to their roots and make real music again and enough with the freaking pink, purple, red and blue hair on guys regardless of age just stop it.

Agencies should focus on their artists talent and stop trying to hypnotise fans with their crazy, colourful and bare-it-all concepts.

Guest klutzysheep

I've only actually listened to one kpop group consistently and it's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine especially since a lot of their music is pretty much the same as American pop music. 

Guest ReplayMVP

I feel like K-pop is very manufactured compared to music from other countries. I listen to it at times but I could never truly LOVE it.

Guest wutermelon

nobody knows said: i can relate hahaha

i don't really like revealing what music i listen to because it makes me feel like "one of those fans" so i keep it to myself
I feel like i'm old now, I can't memorize names and faces [save for one group, which took a long time]

I used to listen to kpop a lot, but now I'm going more towards k indie and classical music .. figure skating music .. lol

I don't really listen to kpop as much as I used to and I've kinda just been quietly listening to a few groups that I like and kept it to myself. Before I was more all over the place about what I listened to and talking about my bias and stuff. Now I can't really be bothered to remember who was who. I can't really say I hate kpop, but I do get annoyed by crazy fans and netizens. >:

Guest jabeum

I don't really understand when people say girl groups have become "slutty". That word just doesn't seem to fit as it's their company that oversees their concept most of the time, not them. As for westernized music, I can see that and someone gave BTS as an example. They're going for the hip hop sound, and I'm pretty sure many other nonkpop Korean hip hop artists/rappers go for the western sound. I mean just listen to Hi-Lite Record artists. 
Anyway, I too was the typical spazz fangirl at 14-15. Now I can't even make myself watch music videos or go crazy on twitter anymore. Instead I do that with Kdrama. 
I feel as Kpop continues to gain more international exposure the more it will stray away from what we all originally liked about it. 

Archived