Do you wear red lipstick? If yes, what's your favorite?

rosetic

I've recently gotten obsessed with wearing bold red lips and now have over 10 red lipsticks! So I want to ask if you guys also love sporting this color on a day to day basis. And please, do share your favorite brands and shades! I personally love MAC's Ruby Woo, Russian Red, Viva Glam I, and Lime Crime's Red Velvet.  :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest radenayu

I like Liquid Lip Color from Wet n Wild, you can check out my review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-mega-last-liquid-lip-color-in.html
wet+n+wild+mega+last+review.png

Guest sweetfantasy09

currently bought Missha's glow tint balm in red. Love it. pigmentation is totally buildable. plus it's glossy red, not matte red. hehe!

I received MAC's Riri Woo Retro Matte as a gift for my birthday and I love it. I've read some reviews saying they didn't like it because it was too dry when they apply it but I love it.

But if you like Ruby Woo then it's pretty similar to Riri :)

• 1 month later...
Guest myungheenuna

I have quite a few, but I can't remember them all, but I'll tell you two of them that I really like: Maybelline Color Sensational in Cinnamon Stick (Sort of a dark red, but still quite lively. Very elegant) and Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipsticks in Underage Red. 

Guest loveshy

I like Hourglass Liquid Lipstick in Icon. It's a blue red and the liquid formula helps you get a crisp edge and dries matte. 

Guest radenayu

Hi! I just wanna share my favorite red lip color is Mega Last Liquid Lip Color in 921A Red My Mind. You can read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-mega-last-liquid-lip-color-in.html
wet+n+wild+mega+last+red+my+mind+921A+re

Archived