[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

30000372039_59_20140414105009.jpg

Must Read!! and follow!!

Soompi code of conduct

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reijaye

Lee Sang-woo considering Feel-Good Day by awcoconuts | March 4, 2014 | 37 Comments

LeeSangWoo1.jpg

Lee Sang-woo is considering a role in upcoming SBS weekend drama, Feel-Good Day. We’re getting a few conflicting reports, with one news article confirming the actor’s involvement and another posted shortly after refuting the claim, but both stories are in agreement that an offer was made.

read more here

based from this report and from my understanding from the translator Lee Sang Woo has accepted the role

http://news.nate.com/view/20140319n34870

and here's the news confirming Park Se Young, Hwang Woo Seul Hye and Go Woo Ri playing as the three daughters

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002738998

Guest reijaye

poster shooting already..BjIZQ_yCQAA1fHB.jpg

based from this linkhttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=100&aid=0000102785

they have a script reading yesterday.. it also talks about her character - '정다정 Jung Da Jung after graduating from college she works as a dietitian but due to some unforeseen events she quits.
they will begin shooting later this month. 

@reijaye" Hello chinngu :-h

Omo" Oh my girl PSY is playing in this drama and now hoping LSW as well, Oh my I'm in serious trouble because I'm watching too many dramas as of right now, Damn why now this drama has to come out can't it be almost at the end of this year :((  Oh Ma :((

it's my first post here!i have to free my april drama schedule to make way for this drama :)
feel-good day or glorious day will replace 'Passionate Love'. that drama will have 50 episode and already at its 46 - 47 episode this weekend. meaning it's 2/3 weeks before this drama to air. if i count correctly than this drama first broadcast will be on 6 April 2014, or probably SBS bring it to later week on 12 & 13 april 2014.  
and another cast in confirmed. son chang min. if i understand correctly, he is hotel worker/owner and has interest towards kim mi sook (the mother of the 3 daughters). credit: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=478479
20140320_1395273673_44761000_1.jpg 

Guest reijaye

@suchadiva42 hello there.. yes you are in big trouble i've seen you a lot here in soompi. i hope Drama gods will help you with that LOL

more about the casting here are the UNCONFIRMED CAST

Jeon In Hwa
Jeon_In-Hwa.jpg

Jong Bo Seok 
jungbosuk.jpg

L of Infinite
infinite-l.png

Kang Nam Gil
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=31847576

Kang Seok Woo
%EA%B0%95%EC%84%9D%EC%9A%B0.jpg

Hong Seok Chon
hong_seok_cheon_17160.jpg?1282579865

Jo Dong Hyuk
IChm6V-674.jpg&width=250&height=250

Jeong Man Sik
9595.jpg

Kang Mun Yong
97c21d83e87f2a34e731d239e6efce54.jpg

Lee Kyu Han
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnlh5a55lLKmKziUBx9w

please be reminded these are UNCONFIRMED CAST
guess will have more confirmation news for the coming days.

Guest DyaH1430293483

Hi @reijaye thanks for this thread. I hope we can get to know more about Park SeYoung :)

I wonder who will play opposite uri SeYoung... Let's just hope she will be able to cope her schedule despite WGM and this. Fighting SeYoung aa~~

Guest reijaye

@DyaH based from the dramabeans article that i posted above Lee Sang Woo will be romantically with the second daughter played by Park Se Young and i think they are the main couple/lead..

guys if you want this drama to be subbed please fill up this form from Viki
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Title Name : Glorious Day
What country is this title from? : South Korea
Type of video: TV Show

thank you  :x

reijaye said: @DyaH based from the dramabeans article that i posted above Lee Sang Woo will be romantically with the second daughter played by Park Se Young and i think they are the main couple/lead..

guys if you want this drama to be subbed please fill up this form from Viki
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Title Name : Glorious Day
What country is this title from? : South Korea
Type of video: TV Show

thank you  :x

@reijaye @irilight.. Thanks for the information about Viki site deeply appreciated anything to help sub this drama is all worth our while..

I'm glad to hear LSW will be romantically with my girl PSH and now I definitely can't wait to see this drama and glad it's a weekend as well..

Lee Sang-woo and Park Se-young headline weekend dramaby girlfriday | March 20, 2014 | 38 Comments

LeeSangWoo_ParkSeYoung1.jpg

Oh, I like this pairing; it’s got cute and sunny written all over it. SBS’s newest weekend drama Feel-Good Day must’ve just closed some deals, because the show is releasing casting announcements left and right. Park Se-young (School 2013, Faith) has been cast as the heroine of the family drama, and as previously teasedLee Sang-woo (Warm Words, Goddess of Marriage) will be playing her leading man. The press releases promise “cheery” and “bright,” so I might actually be able to watch this drama. (I refuse to watch shows where Lee Sang-woo is anything but Perfect Oppa, which severely limits my options, I know, but that’s just how I roll.)

Feel-Good Day is the next project from the PD of King of Dramas and You’re Beautiful, and the writer of I Miss You and Can You Hear My Heart. Er, the I Miss You credit scares me a little (okay, a lot) but the other dramas make the team fairly promising. The family show will be about a single mom (Kim Mi-sookEmpire of Gold) who raised three daughters on her own and is determined to marry them off. It’s standard weekend drama fare, but given the lack of birth secrets and twelve-year separations in the one-line description, it sounds pretty appealing so far.

Hwang Woo-seul-hye (I Need a Fairy) plays the first daughter who’s beautiful and smart, and helped raise her younger sisters with loving care. She’s perfect bride material, which I’m guessing easily makes her Mom’s favorite. Park Se-young plays the middle daughter and heroine of the story, described as a girl overflowing with warmth and boundless optimism, who cheers up anyone around her. The family’s maknae will be played by idol Go Woo-rifrom Rainbow.

Lee Sang-woo plays the boy next door, the eldest grandson of a family who runs a rice cake store. He’s a salaryman at a large company, and has some brusque and conservative traits inherited from Grandpa, but also some sweet gentlemanly traits from Dad. It makes him rather stuffy and old-fashioned, but he’s a good guy, and he’ll have a romance with Park Se-young’s middle daughter. The other sisters’ love interests have yet to be cast.

Feel-Good Day follows Passionate Love and premieres in April.

HwangWooSeulHye_GoWooRi1.jpg
Hwang Woo-seul-hye, Go Woo-ri

i read many good response towards the pairing. i am excited for this drama already :)

Archived