[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Thanks for creating this thread! Hong Ki and Yang Jin Sung couple is one of the most beautiful and cute together k-drama couples! It doesn't need to believe that they are couple in the real life, only the time will prove it, but it's doesn't harm for now to support and together to enjoy watching and sharing about this couple. Jurim, thank you for the chamistry you create for us on screen, we just wish you all be best on screen and offscreen, as a couple or as just good friends forever!I just have a request, if the others don't mind it, to rename the thread "Jurim couple (Lee Hong Ki and Yang Jin Sung) - Bride of the Century". Not only "Hong Ki and Yang Jin Sung" but with the names of their drama characters as for now they are only onscreen couple.

Guest ftiamor

Yeasterday Yang Jin Sung created instagram account and immediately Hong Ki and Jin Sung followed each other. They started to follow each other even faster than Ft members followed each other.  ;)

Guest roseyrose

ftiamor said: Yeasterday Yang Jin Sung created instagram account and immediately Hong Ki and Jin Sung followed each other. They started to follow each other even faster than Ft members followed each other.  ;)

Guest Norhayati Mohd Idrus

@roseyrose if you are really love them really want to ship them your are free to do so BUT PLEASE DON'T DRAG OTHER PERSON NAME IN THIS SHIP. Please remove you post..

Guest ftiamor

Ok, then if i see something on the neighbours thread and if the moderator and that thread members don't see it as offensive for our ship (like photos, comments, comparisons) then i also can use it here with my interpretation and it won't be offensive for the other's ship. Everything has two sides. Something could be fun for us and we won't see it as offensive for someone else, while from other point of view it could be really bad thing. So, please, if you freely post on your thread what ever you feel right, then just don't come here to tell us what we have to post on and what not on our thread! If we come to your thread to bother your, then flag it, but don't flag somethnig that is on our own thread just because it's not your coup of tea. I don't know what was posted here, didn't see it, but if it was about Hongki-Jinsung/Kangju-Doorimm, then please, don't flag it and don't hide it.

Guest Norhayati Mohd Idrus

1st of all i want to thx @roseyrose for taking down her previous post. @ftamor i'm totally no problems at all about this ship if all the post is abt Hongki-Jinsung/Kangju-Doorimm. BUT when one of the shipper drag other person name and call her with very2 bad word so i think i need to stand up to protect 'her'. Personally, for me this is not a fan war it is about respectful as a human being. As a mature and well manared person we know tht is very rude to call person with that word. I know @roseyrose took the pic frm whatever sources. But please think 1st before you post it. Sorry for everything Happy sailing with our respective ship. Peace no war.

Yeasterday Yang Jin Sung created instagram account and immediately Hong Ki and Jin Sung followed each other. They started to follow each other even faster than Ft members followed each other. 

;)

Perhaps she was influence/convince to create her own instagram by sumone *cough*LHK*cough who often updated his instagram...I mean usually among the first people we follow after creating is the one who help create the account or the friend who's close by/ around us becos the people we first are usually try outs after creating the accont..... :x

Just gonna spazz this here.... :D 

I know, I know, LHK wud probably meant his ideal girl in general, but I still want to believe he might hinting to sumone in particular...

Remember the last time LHK was to choose his ideal girl between PSH & YJS, he choose YJS, he most probably said that to promote BoTC, however I've heard several times before BoTC he's been saying, even to PSH herself that he and PSH will never happen.They genuinely just platonic friends.

So reading his post, cant help hoping he's sending mssg to that one he choose as his ideal recently.. ;)

A cut from LHK-YJS interview

Q. Who’s closer to your ideal type between Yang Jin-Sung and Park Shin-Hye?

Lee Hong-Ki: Both of them are great. (thinks) I think Yang Jin-Sung would be more… (laughs)

Full interview:  http://www.getitk.com/interview-bride-of-the-century-lee-hong-ki-yang-jin-sung/?lang=en

Q. Yang Jin-Sung, how is it to play two roles?

Yang Jin-Sung: It’s fun to play two roles, but people don’t talk to me when I play ‘Jang Yi-Gyeong.’ I focus on my character, so I guess my looks change.

Lee Hong-Ki: I like it. When she changes into ‘Yang Jin-Sung’ from ‘Nah Du-Rim,’ there’s an hour of a break. When she plays ‘Jang Yi-Gyeong,’ she doesn’t talk. Since we have many cold scenes, both of us don’t talk then. It’s interesting to see us change like that. (laughs)

Q. Do you have interesting lines in the drama?

Lee Hong-Ki: Well, I can remember “You and I don’t have the same status.” It is an embarrassing thing to say as Lee Hong-Ki, but when I said it in the shoot, I felt like I became ‘Choi Gang-Ju.’ Many of the lines are the things you can’t say unless you’re that rich. I’m having a great time.

Q. The character of ‘Nah Du-Rim’ is a stubborn character – did you have any worries? 

Yang Jin-Sung: I saw the screening of the first and second episodes, and I could not look at my character. When I become ‘Nah Du-Rim,’ I put shading powder all over my face and brighten my cheeks. 

Lee Hong-Ki: She becomes really ugly. (laughs)

Yang Jin-Sung: And I wear sweatsuits. It’s a character that does anything to earn money. While there were many challenging scenes, I had so much fun. When I was acting out tough scenes without worrying about the next day, I felt my thirst for acting. 

Q. Who would you choose as the ideal type between ‘Nah Du-Rim’ and ‘Jang Yi-Gyeong?’

Lee Hong-Ki: I would date ‘Jang Yi-Gyeong.’ It is fun to make bad girls nice. (laughs) But I would marry kind Du-Rim.

(Its like saying he likes YJS since she plays both characters very well, rite?)

Q. Lee, did you have any challenges with your character?

Lee Hong-Ki: In the beginning, I tried to lower my voice tone to make my character more believable. I practiced a lot, and had many thoughts. It is still hard to find a tone for my character. It would’ve been much easier with a positive character. 

Q. OSTs sung by Lee Hong-Ki always becomes the issue – are you singing one this time?

Lee Hong-Ki: In ‘You’re Beautiful,’ I thought my voice in the OST wouldn’t affect the drama, but for this drama I had many scenes – so I declined in the beginning. But the director thought differently. He suggested I sing for the OST, so I got to do one. 

Q. You have a scene where you speak Japanese. Was it for your Japanese fans?

Lee Hong-Ki: Originally it was French. But I wasn’t confident in French, and asked if I could do Japanese which I can speak well. We were able to cast my friend ‘Reiko Dakashima’ for the scene.

Q. It was said that this drama would be your turning point – how do you want to present yourself as an actor

Lee Hong-Ki: The characters I’ve played so far were either idols or musicians. Of course, they were easy, and they suited me. But I’d like to show that there is another side of me through this character.

Q. What was your impression for each other before the drama?

Lee Hong-Ki: I first saw Yang Jin-Sung in the drama ‘City Hunter.’ Min-Hwan in FT Island was an avid viewer, so I watched it with him. She was a boyish character, but when I met her in person she had a bright personality. 

Yang Jin-Sung: I knew that he had been acting since he was young. I liked his sincere and comfortable acting, aside from him as a musician. I have many shortcomings, but Hong-Ki covers parts that I miss. Thanks to him, I’m having a great time with this drama.

Q. As an actor, do you have a thirst for traditional plots?

Lee Hong-Ki: Rather than those, I want to try something unique. Either a charming character or a character with a big twist. In fact, I’m pretty bad at being elegant, and can’t play ordinary characters. I could try a psychopath though. 

Yang Jin-Sung: He would be great for that.

Lee Hong-Ki: So I act as ‘Choi Gang-Ju,’ and shoot again in a comic character.

Yang Jin-Sung: He has a lot of talent – he transforms into ‘Choi Gang-Ju’ in every shooting. In breaks, he shows me five different versions of his character. (laughs)

Q. How is it being loved by two women after doing a one-sided love in ‘You’re Beautiful?’

Lee Hong-Ki: It’s nice to be loved by two women. There was no kiss scene with Jang Ah-Young, but the director made one for her. I’m happy these days.

Q. Who’s closer to your ideal type between Yang Jin-Sung and Park Shin-Hye?

Lee Hong-Ki: Both of them are great. (thinks) I think Yang Jin-Sung would be more… (laughs)

Q. Lee Hong-Ki, you receive somewhat a cold reacting in Korea. I feel that you’d have some concerns

Lee Hong-Ki: I do have many concerns. When I was young, I didn’t want to act a lot. As an adult, I think of it with the mindset of a new actor. But the public seems to have higher expectation considering I had been a child actor. I receive many comments when I act.. I want to receive feedbacks that say that I’m great at unique characters. I want to become someone who’s good at both acting and singing. I wonder what I should do for domestic and international audiences. For music, I’m doing totally different styles. I want to be loved by many people in Korea. This is a period where I have many thoughts. Many ask me ‘Are you alright?’ and I usually say, ‘I’ve got to try harder, until it shows.’ I love both music and acting, so I can’t give up.

Q. Last greetings for the people waiting for ‘Bride of the Century?’

Lee Hong-Ki: Did you watch ‘Cheongdam 111?’ This drama is much more enjoyable. Hope you look forward to it!

Yang Jin-Sung: It’s been three months since we shot this drama. We’re doing our best. Hope you enjoy the drama.

Guest ftiamor

lxands said:
 I know, I know, LHK wud probably meant his ideal girl in general, but I still want to believe he might hinting to sumone in particular...

This clip....

Sure, sure....they were promoting BoTC, however I find it cute at the end when YJS was ask abt their future spouses, so YJS gives the usual diplomatic universal answer for LHK, but he simply cant resist commenting that she sounded like his mom  8-|   :D  And of cos we know for Koreans when a man comments a girl resembles or reminds them of their mothers, it implies they look upon the girl highly, that some even said "That's it...he's hook for life"  =))

Also when YJS comments on her own wishful spouse, LHK quickly chip in that she shud date a celebrity!!! Haha...LHKssi, cant you be more obvious, eh? LOL its like he's offering himself to her  ;))
Cute...

Guest ftiamor

lxands said: This clip....

Sure, sure....they were promoting BoTC, however I find it cute at the end when YJS was ask abt their future spouses, so YJS gives the usual diplomatic universal answer for LHK, but he simply cant resist commenting that she sounded like his mom  8-|   :D  And of cos we know for Koreans when a man comments a girl resembles or reminds them of their mothers, it implies they look upon the girl highly, that some even said "That's it...he's hook for life"  =))

Also when YJS comments on her own wishful spouse, LHK quickly chip in that she shud date a celebrity!!! Haha...LHKssi, cant you be more obvious, eh? LOL its like he's offering himself to her  ;))
Cute...

Guest ftiamor

And i think Jin Sung takes good care of him offscreen, too. I found this.BkUUOTECYAA207v.jpg
(Jurim_couple twitter)
Looks like Doo Rim's purse, isn't it? I think when Hong Ki was at the hospital Yang Jin Sung came to take care of him after filming.

Archived