[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2014] Swipe Tap Love 愛我請留言

sugarplum892

66323ee5jw1ee7ecx425pj20hr0qo0y5.jpg

Details:Title: 愛我請留言  / Oi ngo qin lou yin
English title: Swipe Tap Love
Genre: Modern romanceEpisodes: 20Producer: Andy Chan (Scriptwriter: Moonlight Resonance, No Regrets; Producer: Karma Rider) 
Production Company: TVB
Broadcast Date: March 31, 2014 - April 25, 2014Replacing: Storm in a Cocoon 守業者
Cast:Raymond WongPriscilla WongElaine YiuTony HungEddie KwanVincent WongKelly FuLeung Ka KeiRebecca ChanCilla LokCheung Wing HongMeini CheungCandice Chiu 
Synopsis:A news report on a fire causes TV reporter, Yu Chot Gin (Priscilla Wong) to remember about her father's death from a car accident years ago. Chot Gin regrets not being able to see her father for the last time, and on the same day she meets Lok Tin Sung (Raymond Wong), a glass artist who has lost his sister in the fire. They accompany each other through the night silently. Afraid to miss another opportunity again, Chot Gin borrows Tin Sung's handphone to record a "I miss you" message to her pursuer, Cheng Yat Hei (Tony Hung).Years later, Chot Gin is now a marketing manager at a chocolate factory. Chot Gin and Yat Hei have ended their 4 years relationship as they have grew more & more distant, leaving only doubts in their relationship. Chot Gin and Tin Sung meets again as her mother babysits Tin Sung's daughter. They began communicating via text messages. Their messages content include work, family and love encouragements to each other. It seems that an app for love has already been installed in their heart... 
Previews:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvlErFOsYw&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw&index=2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-c4zEm3dI&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw

Theme Song:Jinng Ng - If You Love Me, Leave a Message

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Priscilla Wong's Kiss Scene with Tony Hung, Complaints Lips Aren't MoistSaturday March 22, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, On.cc (images) 
Translated by: aZnangel 

TVB new series Swipe Tap Love is premiering next Monday (3/31), yesterday the cast including Raymond Wong, Priscilla Wong, Tony Hung and Eddie Kwan attended the promotional event. Priscilla and her long time partner Tony Hung just got back to HK after filming their travel show together. In this new series, they portray a couple and will have a kiss scene. Priscilla complained Tony's lips weren't moist enough. The two both expressed they can only be lovers in their next life. 

Priscilla disclosed on her trip back to Hong Kong from South America after filming the travel show, she suspected someone on the plane stole her personal belongings including her wallet, identification card, credit card, several thousand dollars of cash and keys. She will have to get everything replaced. Priscilla said: "I've traveled many times to film travel shows before, but this is my first time getting my personal belongings stolen. This time I'm really an old cat that burns its whiskers. In the future when I fly out to Europe again, I am going to buy heavy travel insurance." Tony expressed he never had an experience where his personal belongings were stolen, implying that Priscilla was too clumsy. When asked about Priscilla complaining he didn't have moist lips? He refuted: "I was too into character, and treated her as my actual girlfriend. I didn't pay attention to the small details. Although its my first time shooting a kiss scene with her, perhaps I know her too well and was too direct. It felt like I was kissing a family member. I didn't feel any embarrassment or awkwardness." 

Raymond Wong praised his 5 year old co-star Celine Yeung for having so many expressions and the scenes he had with her went smoothly. As a father of two boys, Raymond temporarily does not plan to try for a girl. His son inherited his acting 'cells' as he has so many creative and weird expressions and actions. Raymond has no intentions on becoming a celebrity father, he said: "I know how difficult acting is, especially crying scenes. If I have to make them cry, then I'll be heartbroken, so I won't let my sons be child stars." 

Elaine Yiu Apologizes to Katy Kung in Tears
Saturday March 29, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Yesterday Raymond Wong, Elaine Yiu, Kelly Fu and Vincent Wong attended the promotional event of TVB new series Swipe Tap Love. The cast were requested to share what's on the bottom of their hearts with a person they love. It was a very touching moment. Elaine called her good friend whom she lives with, Katy Kung, and teared up as she said over the phone: "Because I have a dog at home who needs care, so I never have the time to spend with Katy. I feel sorry. She's a very very good friend, I share everything with her." Katy, who was on the line, also was touched to tears. Kelly called her mom, thanking her for everything and teared up as well. 

In the series, Kelly plays an immigrant who came to Hong Kong looking for a job and her Mr. Right. Asked if she wants to find a CEO boyfriend in real life too? She said: "I want to find true love. He doesn't have to be a CEO. The most important is he loves me." She expressed she hopes to get married and have kids before age 36 and envies good friend Koni Lui and her husband Dickson Wong becoming parents. 

Raymond Wong plays a perfect father in this series. Asked if he's a perfect father in real life as well? He expressed he watched Daniel Wu's interview once, Daniel said when his wife Lisa S. was pregnant, he was busy filming and when he got off work, he would be in front of the television daydreaming. Raymond felt the same way, he feels the need to spend more time with his children. Asked whether Raymond's wife had every complained? He said: "My oldest son is 3 years old and my youngest son is 11 months. My wife haven't had a break for 4 years, so recently she planned a trip with her friends." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Elaine Yiu Had Depression After Filming a Series of Crying Scenes in 'Swipe Tap Love'Tuesday April 1, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

Yesterday Elaine Yiu, Raymond Wong, Kelly Fu and the other cast of TVB new series Swipe Tap Love met up for dinner and to watch the series premiere. Elaine happily expressed the producer treated the cast and crew this dinner. Raymond laughed and said he wanted to pay the bill, but he couldn't beat the producer to it. In the series, Elaine has many crying scenes, she frankly expressed she was really down during the filming and had depression. "Luckily I was able to put it down after we finished filming. Also, my housemate Katy Kung is the person I vented to." 

This is Elaine's fourth time playing a mother, asked when she'll get married and have kids in real life? Elaine laughed: "I want to too, but I'm passed my goal, so I'm not going to think about it anymore. Sometimes its kind of contradicting because I see my friends have no personal time after having kids." She joked the topic when she has group chats with her friends over the phone are about boys, but she doesn't have much to say. She said she'll probably have to start a "single lady group" with Katy and Myolie Wu. 

It was said Myolie's ex-boyfriend Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung broke up, and not long after he got together with the daughter of Four Seas Mercantile's owner Kennis Dai.
Elaine was asked if she knew about Bosco's new relationship? She expressed she has seen the report: "But I don't think so. Didn't Bosco and Ms. Yeung already made their relationship public? Bosco is always busy with his businesses, she may be his business partner. (Vanessa implied she broke up with Bosco?) I"m not sure. Next time I eat at Bosco's restaurant, I'll ask him." Kelly Fu expressed once she appeared in the series, friends sent messages to her saying her role was a breakthrough. 

Raymond Wong did not feel pressured by the ratings. He said: "The young actress (Celine) who played my daughter in the series acting is wonderful. Eddie Kwan also had a breakthrough role." Raymond and Elaine play a married couple, but their marriage was affected due to pressures from life and their daughter. Asked if in real life his wife had complained about raising kids? He said: "Yeah, that's why she planned to take a four day trip to Korea to have some fun and relieve some stress." 

Source: MingpaoTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniniverse.net 
TVB Rating Reports (03/31/2014 -04/06/2014) 
Dramas Ruse of Engagement - 叛逃 (EPS 06-10) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS) 
Swipe Tap Love - 愛我請留言 (EPS 01-05) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 481 - 485) - 24 PTS 
ICAC Investigators 2014 - 廉政行動2014 (EP 01, SATURDAY) - 18 PTS
Variety Shows Eating Well With Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 24 PTSI Am Boss - 我要做老闆 - 17 PTS Dinner Confidential - 燭光晚餐 - 14 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)
Complaints - Ruse of Engagement, 47 complaints: the plot sets a bad example for children and teenagers; there was use of foul language; violent scenes. - Swipe Tap Love, 15 complaints: the plot is boring, meaningless and unattractive; 2 complaints on Priscilla Wong's performance; The scene showing a child bathing was inappropriate and sets a bad influence on children; too many advertisements seen in the series. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kelly Fu learns the Mandarin accent for new seriesTuesday April 8, 2014 Hong Kong
Source

Hong Kong model-turned-actress Kelly Fu, who plays a mainland Chinese in her new TVB drama, "Swipe Tap Love", recently disclosed that she had to learn the mainlanders' Mandarin accent while filming the series.

According to On CC, the actress who is currently promoting the new drama, revealed, "I recorded it in Cantonese first and then learned from a Mandarin teacher on how to do it with a mainland accent."

Playing a woman who is looking for a rich man to marry, Kelly said that the character is different from her own personality, adding, "I prefer love over money."

The actress also hopes that the new character will enable her to broaden her acting in the north, saying, "I would like to see how far I can go as an artiste, and at the same time have more opportunities outside my comfort zone."

• 3 weeks later...

Source: KuangaiTVBTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Rating Reports (04/14/2014 -04/20/2014)
Dramas Ruse of Engagement - 叛逃 (EPS 21-25) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS) 
Swipe Tap Love - 愛我請留言 (EPS 11-15) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 490-494) - 23 PTS
ICAC Investigators 2014 - 廉政行動2014 (EP 03, SATURDAY) - 17 PTS 
Variety Shows Good Cheap Eats 2 - 食平DD - 23 PTSKing of Acting - 瀛真扮嘢王 - 13 PTSEating Well with Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 20 PTSI Am Boss - 我要做老闆 - 15 PTSDinner Confidential - 燭光晚餐 - 12 PTS 
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers) 

Kelly Fu made the right choice with ugly girl roleKelly Fu made the right choice with ugly girl role

Despite the poor reviews and low ratings of the recently concluded TVB series, "Swipe Tap Love" model-turned-actress Kelly Fu stated that she is still happy for her decision to play an ugly girl, Diana Jiao Fei in the series as it has helped her gain more attention from viewers.

As reported on On CC, the actress stated, "My modelling agency was at first reluctant to let me play this role. They think that the exaggerated make-up and old-fashioned style will damage my reputation as a model."

"But I was adamant to play the role and was finally able to convince the company to let me do it," she enthused.

She added that the public now are more aware of who she is, and even call her "Jiao Fei" when they see her.

However, Kelly admitted that she was nervous at first when turning into her character for the first time, that she didn't dare look at herself in the mirror.

"But it's fun!" she enthused, "I think I have a little potential for comedy, and I want to thank the producer for giving me this opportunity and also [co-star] Eddie Kwan for helping me a lot!"

Source

Archived