|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS

03.05.14 Namgoong Min cast as lead in new JTBC weekend drama |dramabeans|

03.10.14 Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young confirmed as the new couple in 'We Got Married' |allkpop article|

03.11.14 Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young first photo together as new 'We Got Married' couple |allkpop article|

03.18.14 'We Got Married' couples to record for 'Radio Star' |allkpop article|

03.23.14 Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min meet for the first time on 'We Got Married' |allkpop article|

03.23.14 Misunderstandings Abound for New “We Got Married” Couple Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young |soompi article|

09.06.14 Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min get captured on kiss cam on 'We Got Married' |allkpop article|

09.12.14 Hong Jin Young to make a cameo in Min's drama 'My Secret Hotel' |allkpop article|

09.13.14 Hong Jin Young's father lectures 'We Got Married's Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young on their table manners |allkpop|

09.17.14 Nam Goong Min Shares Story Behind Hong Jin Young’s Appearance on ‘My Secret Hotel’ |enewsworld|

09.17.14 Nam Goong Min Compares Yoo In Na and Hong Jin Young’s Aegyo |enewsworld|

GIF's

110 101

ENDEARING PHOTOS

|soompi|

109 106 105 103 102

|naver|

1  2

HEARTY VIDEOS

|fancam|

|fanmade|

HJY Videos 

NGM Videos

|TVN 2014| My Secret Hotel Drama

|youtube|

Guest zidge22

anneong~
oh! i'm seeing a lot of familiar avatars and names! :D

i'll be visiting this thread often from now on.. hurray for the new ship!

Hon Jin Youg is very cute in the top picture surprising his new husband!Then maybe it is HJY's idea to put one rose on NMG left breast pocket to show everyone he is my husband now and this carnation pink roses are from him. NICE!!! ;;) ;;)

This couple really got a potential!!! I hope we all enjoy their journey!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young confirmed as the new couple on 'We Got Married'

March 10, 2014 @ 11:26 pm
Trot singer Hong Jin Young and actor Nam Goong Min will be the new couple on 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] 4minute - '4minute World'

An MBC rep stated on the 11th, "The Nam Goong Min-Hong Jin Young couple began their first filming in Seoul today (11th) and they shyly started their marriage."

The show's staff also stated, "Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young is a sweet couple in their thirties which is the prime age for marriage. Viewers will be able to relate to the two of them who are serious about marriage and their realistic [take on marriage]."

Nam Goong Min's agency rep also confirmed on the 11th, "Nam Goong Min has been cast for 'We Got Married' and is currently filming... We at first didn't even know that his partner is Hong Jin Young... Today marks their first meeting... Because of the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han couple's leave, their filming scheduling was moved up earlier than expected."

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young will make their entrance on 'We Got Married' on the 22nd!

via| allkpop

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young release first photo together as new 'We Got Married' couple

hong-jin-young-nam-goong-min_1394568830_

The newest 'We Got Married' couple, actor Nam Goong Min and trot singer Hong Jin Youngrevealed one of their first pictures together as fictional newlyweds.

The picture was uploaded onto Hong Jin Young's SNS and showed the two looking like a sweet couple holding a bouquet of pretty pink flowers. Although they only just met, it seems like they were able to get close after a day of filming, leaving viewers looking forward to whatever romantic adventures the future holds for them!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] 4minute - '4minute World'

They will be replacing the Lee So Yeon and Yoon Han couple so make sure you watch their relationship blossom starting with the episode airing on the 22nd.

via| allkpop

Archived