Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] TaNyang / JiJi (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - new pics p 1219

Replies

• ChelseaSChelseaS Once a Princess Posts: 3,222Member

LEGEND

AppleP said:

dear all, 
    please support our 'TaNyang Couple'
    on "Soompi's Valentines Event"

1. Click this link : First Round
    2. Then click the "awesome" button

thank you <3
    Yes please do! The final edit will be posted soon so please hold on. =)

By the way, do we have writers on the thread? Please PM me if there are!
    [-O< [-O<
    imageimage

Cr: owner

sj15elf0hjw1023sarsuroshan90cacazeel
  • KristineMarieKristineMarie Asia WorldPosts: 101Member

IDOL

@ChelseaS, I think your Welcoming banner in this TaNyang forum is better than the one posted in Shipper's Paradise Valentine's Day contest for TaNyang couple. It introduces well and captures the Best moments between SN&TH and the reason why we are rooting and crazily addicted abt this couple. IMO!
    currently watching: ---
    my beloved K-Actresses: Choi Ji Woo, most esp. Yoon Eun Hye. my beloved Asian Actors: Park Si Hoo, Joe Cheng, most esp. Ji Chang Wook.
    roshan90sj15elf0hjw1023niknokdagu425cacazeel
  • morenaclaudiamorenaclaudia Posts: 119Member

IDOL

edited February 12

I just watched Ep 29's EK with some raw English subs. In the part before TH hugged SN he said that it's ok for him to use him for her revenge as long as she'll stay with TH, even though TH cannot win SN's love. Our Emperor seems to be that desperate. I hope SN's heart will be soften and open her heart to our dear Emperor. Who knows, maybe it will turn upside down. Please Nyangi, our Emperor is going to give up everything jus for you...

Spoiler:

roshan90sj15elf0hjw1023ChelseaScacazeel
  • bebesheinbebeshein Posts: 138Member

SUPERSTAR

i totally agree with you @avocado.. HJW is the most beautiful when she has no/less make-up and less accessories.. what a natural beauty.. 
    sj15elf0hjw1023ChelseaSkenneth123cacazeel
  • bebesheinbebeshein Posts: 138Member

SUPERSTAR

@sayadew yes, i would like to know too if jcw has always been that playful and comfortable with his co-stars.. hihihi!

sayadewsj15elf0hjw1023