Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2014] jTBC - Secret Love Affair 밀회

uburoiuburoi Posts: 347Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 14 in k-dramas & movies

OFFICIAL STREAM: http://jtbc.joins.com/onair/onair.aspx

From the team behind A Wife's Credentials

Drama profile

Title: Secret Love Affair (literal title); hangul: 밀회

Director:
  An Pan-Seok

Writer: Jung Sung-Joo

Network: JTBC

Release Date: 17 March, 2014

Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50

Cast:
Kim Hee-Ae - Oh Hye-Won
Yoo Ah-In - Lee Sun-Jae (young pianist)
Park Hyuk-Kwon - Kang Joon-Hyung (Oh Hye-Won's husband)

Shim Hye-Jin
- Han Sung-Sook (Hye-Won's friend)
Kim Hye-Eun - Seo Young-Woo (second wife of Hye-Won's father, Hye-Won's work rival)
Kyung Soo-Jin - Park Da-Mi
Shin Ji Ho - Ji Min-Woo
Jin Bora
Kim Chang-Wan
Kim Kwon

Plot:

"Secret Love Affair" tells the story of secret romance between Oh Hye-Won (Kim Hee-Ae), a woman in her 40's, and Lee Sun-Jae (Yoo Ah-In), a man in his 20's. 

Oh Hye-Won works as the director of planning for the Seohan Arts Foundation. She is elegant and excels at dealing with other people. Oh Hye-Won becomes involved in a love affair with Lee Sun-Jae. He is genius like pianist in his 20's.

credit to Asianwiki
image cr Yonhap News

cr. hankyung.com
suchadiva42Olivejoojanahvalsavagaby81ocdeeineedpieLdy GmermPortgas AishahEloo DpxcolleenfhjadecloudsarsuAneliqA2centsnypadharimissenjoCielo AzulhkanaAudreyBMarianna Vishniakovamalith29

Replies

• Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 3,197Member

LEGEND

edited January 8
    Well i'll give this a try to see if it's my liking...hope the plot will be intresting and hope there will be a more passionate romance... :x
    suchadiva42valsavagaby81
  • Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 3,197Member

LEGEND

edited January 8
    Can i say that i would totally love it if his character looks like that picture with that beard...i think he looks more cool like this but that is my taste(i think he looks better like that) ;))
    valsavagaby81
  • joojanahjoojanah Posts: 317Member

SUPERSTAR

A Wife's Credentials was a great drama, anticipating this.
    Now watching (currently airing): Endless Love ~ Yoona's Street ~ Love Myself or You (TW)Now watching (finished airing): Flames of Ambition ~ Glass Mask ~ Jumong ~ Will it Snow for Christmas ~ Wild Chives and Soybean Soup| Tumblr | MDL
    jrealvalsavagaby81ocdee
  • jrealjreal Posts: 142Member

IDOL

Yaayyyy. So excited with this drama. I am watching A Wife's Credentials now and I am amazed how awesome this drama is. I hope the musical director will re-team with them again, A Wife's Credentials OST is really GREAT!

And for another news...

Kim Tae Woo joins Secret Love Affair.

Currently Watching:  Goodbye Solo
    Anticipating: Joseon Gunman, It's Okay It's Love, The Records of a Night Watchman
    Best of 2014: Secret Love Affair, Miss Korea, One Warm Word
    uburoipadhariLdy Gmermvalsavagaby81AudreyB
  • uburoiuburoi Posts: 347Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 9
    Oh, it looks like he's offered the role of Kim Hee Ae's husband.

김태우가 제작사로부터 제의받은 역할은 김희애와 남편으로, 아내의 불륜을 마주한 남자의 처절한 모습을 이어가는 인물이다
    (quote from the news report - thanks jreal)

valsavagaby81
  • pelicancharmpelicancharm Posts: 686Member

IDOL

Hi everyone!

I'm excited for this show. Love the cast and crew behind this production!
    valsavagaby81

SUPERSTAR

edited January 12
    I'll post the initial reports about the drama and Kim Hee Ae's casting - there's some additional info on the plot

Kim Hee Ae Comes Back with "Secret Dating"

By Staff Writer | Jan 01, 2014 10:45 PM EST

Actress Kim Hee Ae confirmed to be in the new JTBC Monday/Tuesday mini series "Secret Dating."

"Secret Dating" will be airing on January 6th and features the story of a woman in her 40s and a man in his 20s in a thrilling yet secretive romance.

Oh Hye Wom that Kim Hee Ae [is playing]  is a character with humor, class and charisma.  She is the director of Suh Han Art Foundation and is protecting the director and protecting secret documents and is in the center of high class society with great abilities.

A staff member of "Secret Dating" said, "Two men and women with overwhelming feels are drawn to each other and their detailed mellow drama will capture the drama scene.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13720/20140101/kim-hee-ae-comes-back-with-secret-dating.htm

The article is confusing, so I'm not sure there'll be two couples or not.

Edit. Nvm. The writer just doesn't seem to know enough Korean and/or English. I'm quite certain now, there won't be two couples, but a married woman with an affair.
    Ldy Gmermvalsavagaby81
  • h3ranchoh3rancho Posts: 47Member

IDOL

Yoo Ah In will rock it for sure.
    It is such a brave step from him to choose this script.
    Will be waiting for it ^_^
    valsavagaby81Go Seung Ji
  • joojanahjoojanah Posts: 317Member

SUPERSTAR

Am I shallow for being glad that they cast Yoo Ah In, because that means the possibility of this getting subbed is higher?  :))

Anyway, looking forward to more casting announcements ^_^
    Now watching (currently airing): Endless Love ~ Yoona's Street ~ Love Myself or You (TW)Now watching (finished airing): Flames of Ambition ~ Glass Mask ~ Jumong ~ Will it Snow for Christmas ~ Wild Chives and Soybean Soup| Tumblr | MDL
    jrealvalsavagaby81fuschiah

SUPERSTAR

^^ Haha. No, that's a perfectly valid concern.

Anyway, I have faith in the writer and director, the casting was always on point. And sorry for being too noisy, I haven't really enjoyed k-dramas recently, except Mr An's works. :D
    jrealvalsavagaby81
  • suchadiva42suchadiva42 Posts: 10,255Member

LEGEND

OK this looks totally interested and when it does air I'll definitely check it out so many dramas to start off for 2014 and I'm enjoying them as well...

"TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISE TO ANYONE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

valsavagaby81
  • valsavavalsava Posts: 13,971Member

IMMORTAL

@suchadiva42,  Why is that all the dramas that's worth the watch don't start til march. This one seems it will be good About time they make something like this.  I just hope she's not playing the role that she's ashamed of there love. I won't a lead to put it out there in the open for everybody to see.
    suchadiva42gaby81