Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ (Real Life Couple) YoonGi

Replies

• miavmiavmiavmiav Posts: 121Member

IDOL

rureddy3x said:

Does anyone remember the clip or article that showed Yuri saying Yoona is chosen as the ideal type by many but nobody approached her? 

Glad Seung gi did :)

I believe it is in a Star King episode, the one where they had the fortune tellers there. I don't have a link, because that is one of the hardest subbed videos to find.

Question; why is he enlistening so soon? I thought he was from 87 (27 years, Korean age), which would give quite some time as everybody keeps mentioned it should be doneby the latest of the 30 years.
    rureddy3x
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai ~HYOLO~ Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 8,284Moderator

miavmiav said:

Does anyone remember the clip or article that showed Yuri saying Yoona is chosen as the ideal type by many but nobody approached her? 

I believe it is in a Star King episode, the one where they had the fortune tellers there. I don't have a link, because that is one of the hardest subbed videos to find. Question; why is he enlistening so soon? I thought he was from 87 (27 years, Korean age), which would give quite some time as everybody keeps mentioned it should be doneby the latest of the 30 years.
    Depends on when he first got his letter and how long he's able to put it off. Celebrities tend to put it off until the last minute i.e. when they're 30 in order to secure their place in the industry so their popularity doesn't die down, but many get it done earlier than that. As long as he enlists by the time he's 30 then it doesn't matter. Maybe he wants to get out before he turns 30, who knows. Then again maybe he won't enlist until next year. This year is just when those from his line should be thinking about their enlistment. Lee Min Ho will also be going soon since he's from the '87 line as well. 
    imageimage
    ~Once A SONE, Always A SONE~ Believe in SoShi~
    miavmiavkimsoyeon18nuccas
  • miavmiavmiavmiav Posts: 121Member

IDOL

miavmiav said:

rureddy3x said:

I believe it is in a Star King episode, the one where they had the fortune tellers there. I don't have a link, because that is one of the hardest subbed videos to find.

Question; why is he enlistening so soon? I thought he was from 87 (27 years, Korean age), which would give quite some time as everybody keeps mentioned it should be doneby the latest of the 30 years.

Depends on when he first got his letter and how long he's able to put it off. Celebrities tend to put it off until the last minute i.e. when they're 30 in order to secure their place in the industry so their popularity doesn't die down, but many get it done earlier than that. As long as he enlists by the time he's 30 then it doesn't matter. Maybe he wants to get out before he turns 30, who knows. Then again maybe he won't enlist until next year. This year is just when those from his line should be thinking about their enlistment. Lee Min Ho will also be going soon since he's from the '87 line as well. 

Ahh, thank you so much for the quick answer!
  • kimsoyeon18kimsoyeon18 ✩♡KPOP/KDrama♡✩ Philippines/South.Korea/TaiwanPosts: 8,791Member

IMMORTAL

omg fanarts are here hehehe i hope theres more :)

• maxianemaxiane Posts: 120Goguma

IDOL

edited January 2
    @-quiescent yea right, real ship! =D>

Guys since i'm more a sone and i dont know much about seung gi, does seung gi have a twitter account, or weibo or something?

And i've been thinking, seung gi last appearance in rm (i forgot the episode, i think 170-something) means he already with yoona. If the rm members know about this, just thinking about the teases already make me laugh. Since yoo jae suk and the others are close with snsd..
    -quiescent
  • LoveSGLoveSG aka theCONFUSINGme SingaporePosts: 4,214Member

LEGEND

edited January 2
    Not only that, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona never dated over an hour, so that is the reason, Dispatch us called it as 'A Cinderella Date', due to their time to see each other as well as the love story between the Prince and Cinderella in Fairy Tale.
    This is the most interesting date that Dispatch ever seen. Date in role model way, date with pureness and completely no touching or intimate like an usual couple.

I do like this part. And a bit envy of them. Their dating is so pure simple. They spent a short-free-time by talking to getting know more each other. We do know both are a celeb who had a hectic-crazy-schedule. But they still manage to meet even for an hour.
    And Sooyoung is the first member who congratulated her in public. but I bet all SNSD member already congratulated YoonGi couple before this pop-out by media.
    Now I'm waiting for Seunggi and Yoona appear in public and talking about their relationship. Since SNSD will make a comeback soon, I hope to see Yoona talking about her current relationship with SG 8->

ps: I think I have to read "Shall We Date?" later. I have no idea about this novel before. thanks to YoonGi couple, now I know it was LSG's novel. :))
    Possible that they are dating for plans to get married?? They are really careful to getting to know each other well first before they progress to the next step it seems... it is really unthinkable of what their future may be but wish them happiness and luck :x :x :x
    Fav actors: Lee Seung Gi & Takeru Satoh| SG Airen, I am. LoveSG!!!
    Looking for Lee Seung Gi Actor news? COME HERE.
    Looking for Lee Seung Gi Kpop news? COME HERE.
    virgo08kimsoyeon18deershawol95