Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ (Real Life Couple) YoonGi

Replies

• darinedarine Posts: 13Member

ROOKIE

yoongi7 said:
    I hope someone will translate this article from Naver soon.. I'm really curious about what it says.. and of course I'm curious about the top comments as well.
    with the help of extremeley poor translation of google I could see that there were positive but also negative comments so I'm a little worried... :-S

don't worry about the comments since most of them are positive from what i understood ^^ i think there is only one comment that is negative and i guess there will always be hater :(  
    yoongi7
  • deershawol95deershawol95 Posts: 59Member

IDOL

I have a question. I saw some people talking about how Lee Seung Gi and Yoona might both be present again for the Baeksang awards this year but does anyone know the actual date for the awards? That'd be really cool to see them attend an event together hehe ^^
    :-bd
    Eva Fahmawati
  • yoongi7yoongi7 Posts: 165Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 11
    @sunshineo, thanks for the pictures! he looks so handsome and so happy!!  ;;)   :x
    sunshineo
  • revolurevolu Posts: 289Member

IDOL

I have a question. I saw some people talking about how Lee Seung Gi and Yoona might both be present again for the Baeksang awards this year but does anyone know the actual date for the awards? That'd be really cool to see them attend an event together hehe ^^
    End of April, beginning of May, basically spring lol
    yoongi7deershawol95sunshineoghatreh
  • sunshineosunshineo IndonesiaPosts: 1,070Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 12
    revolu said:
    End of April, beginning of May, basically spring lol
    I hope our couple also get another nomination beside popularity award (and winning it) [-O<

@yoongi7 welcome.. ^^
    While waiting some news and netizen comment translation.. maybe I'll just posting some news and pictures of Seunggi from yesterday that have not shared in this thread.. :)

Oh, get some info from YAAS Thread that there're rumor from AraDC that they will have script reading for YASS today. but she said didn't know how true is that
    yoongi7Anda Marin
  • sunshineosunshineo IndonesiaPosts: 1,070Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 12
    sweetu said:
    i do not know if anyone has read this article but i imagine things after reading it..

Aren't you curious how the two top Kpop stars dated? Let's look at all about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi's date.

Then, what made the two give their heart to each other? Industry official said to me "They have have good feeling toward each other. Especially, Lee Seung Gi has been caring Yoona really tenderly. Both of them are active not only as singers but also as main characters of dramas. They have many things in common. With the same dream, they have been through troubled times together as reliable friends and sometimes as critics to each other."
    (http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/01/all-about-snsd-yoona-lee-seung-gis-date.html)

SO,,YOONA AND SEUNG GI,,WHAT R YOU DOING IN THE CAR???KEKEKE,,
    Thanks @sweetu
    I haven't read this one. And I should give thanks to this UK JUNG for make positive article with so endearing closing statement.. :)

PS: I still have some certainty that Seunggi would play Kim Dong Ryul song in the car like in NoF, while chatting about thier hectic schedule.

And telling about each other problem and some future planning, and some funny story too..
    And maybe praise how beautiful you are, how handsome you are..
    And.. maybe doing another thing too...

Oh.. it's already midnight, prince should bring his princess back home before 1 am.
    maybe there're no much another thing they can do in that short time.. :D
    Hope they can get more time so they can do ordinary date like what Yoona want.. :)
    LềuNAnda Marin
  • Eva FahmawatiEva Fahmawati Posts: 160Member

IDOL

@sweetu huwaaaahhh...nice article, so interesting...thanks for share^^
    Make us wanna know more what are they doing in the car :D :D
    ghatrehAnda Marin
  • yoongiayoongia #Yoona's fangirl Posts: 104Member

IDOL

edited March 12
    xminz said:

MOD EDIT: Please Don't Quote Images
    she looks so tired, Yoona-yah, please take care yourself.... I can't take my heart looking you like that. :(  =(( :-S
  • thestreetcanvasthestreetcanvas Posts: 14Member

IDOL

The MCs on Radio Star has been really direct about YoonA's and Sooyoung's dating news but the members haven't revealed much. One question I caught was that the mcs ask if the members have met the boyfriends, and Yuri and Tiffany said yes. 
    sunshineo
  • star+rollstar+roll lsg <3 Posts: 5,910Member

IMMORTAL

edited March 12
    Well, of course they've met Seunggi.  Though maybe they mean since they've been dating. 

It's a good thing Yoona didn't go on.  I like how they were frank in saying why she didn't.  Funny.  :))
    image Happy 10 Year Anniversary! image

• luvjungluvjung Posts: 13Member

ROOKIE

edited March 12
    here is the link of Radio Star for anyone want to watch 
  • yana101yana101 Posts: 451Member

SUPERSTAR

i worry a lot of sones are not going to take this very well since this is supposed to be snsd interview but they're asking so much about their boyfriends.. I mean i would get irritated too if yoona is mentioned in every single seunggi interview. I am very glad both soona didnt went on the show.
    -quiescentsunshineotatayoungcharles530