Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Replies

• jaewon fanjaewon fan Kim Jae Won Fan for Life HongkongPosts: 5,668Member

SUPERSTAR

Four Sons and One Daughter Ep.02 Preview

=)) =)) =)) =))
    Kim Jae Won is my all time favorite Korean actor. 
    Currently Watching : Four Sons and One Daughter , The Real Story Eye
    luvskjw
  • luvskjwluvskjw Posts: 845Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 6
    Episode 1 Download Link
    Spoiler:
    ============>HERE
    Thanks so much for the link, @jaewon fan, but I am curious about the torrent files.  I could not open the file I downloaded, so I had to install a free program that opens torrent files.  But ... as I am downloading the file I notice that there are two counts ... upload count/speed and download count/speed.  My question is ... what is being uploaded from my computer?  Is it just the info about where the files are?  Or is it lifting stuff from my computer and downloading it to other computers?  This is my first experiences with the torrent file type, so I am scratching my head here.  :-/  Last I had checked there were 72 peers and seeds, now there's 173 ... am I downloading from 173 different computers? :bz
    Currently Watching:  "4 Sons and 1 Daughter"  with  Kim Jae Won  --   "Grandpa Over Flowers"
    Currently Re-watching:  "Scandal" ~   "Can You Hear My Heart"  ~  "Wonderful Life"  ~  "Great Inheritance"

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , not sure about it.. sorry.. the download link is not belong to me. i only share the site that other fans recommend. My video file is not downloaded from that site. If you want i can send you another link that I'm sure safe.. :(
    luvskjw
  • pafacciopafaccio Posts: 2,193Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 6

OMO!!! I was LOL with the first episode (not finished yet)!!!

They looked so awkward and out of place many times. The poor guy (the tallest one) Seo Jang Hoon, with the bathroom and his big size makes me laugh a lot!!! How he did it??? =))

- It looks like Kim Jae Won oppa is very close with Kim Min Jong

- Kim Min Jong is very close with the girl (I don't know her name).......... at least no one run after her because she felt on the ground, only KMJ! ......KJW oppa didn't mind at all!!!! HAHAHAHA

- Kim Gura is the most open and confidence one.

- And Seo Jang Hoon is the most shy one and out of place!!!! ;))

- The girl gets into my nerves with her voice!!!!!!!! %-(

I have to finish watching the whole episode 1!!!! So far is a VERY GOOD show!!! :-bd

jaewon fanluvskjw

SUPERSTAR

edited January 6
    @pafaccio , Kim Gura is a famous TV MC in Korea , he also have a regular variety program radio star. So it's not surprising that he is the one managing well.

Seo Jang Hoon made me laugh so hard.. the weather is so cold and he only use rubber shoes. When he accompany honey to the toilet , he keep saying Be Careful but he ended up falling down.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa and Min Jong cooking part was hilarious.. they mess up the whole kitchen.
    Min Jong cooking are all failed.. he put too much water in the rice and the kimchi was so salty.. the egg also didn't turn out well.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa keep teasing him..
    luvskjw

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , if you have youtube video downloader you can try to download the video i uploaded on youtube. It was in private because MBC can sensor and block it anytime if i post publicly

Spoiler:

SUPERSTAR

사남 : 첫째 김구라, 둘째 김민종, 셋째 서장훈, 넷째 김재원 & 일녀 : 고명딸 이하늬
    credit : MBC

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , not sure about it.. sorry.. the download link is not belong to me. i only share the site that other fans recommend. My video file is not downloaded from that site. If you want i can send you another link that I'm sure safe.. :(
    @jaewon fan -- Thanks so much, Chinggu, I really appreciate all you do to keep us up-to-date with the links -- I don't know what us KJW fans abroad would do without you and the generous efforts of your fellow chinggu KJW fans in Asia!!!  :x :x :x

I must say that the video quality of the file (which I finally was able to open after I downloaded a free software recommended by Microsoft) is excellent ... although the file is 1.5 GB ... but oppa looks beautiful in my large monitor, even full screen!  I think I will just transfer the file to a disc, it is too good to delete!!!  :)) :))
    Currently Watching:  "4 Sons and 1 Daughter"  with  Kim Jae Won  --   "Grandpa Over Flowers"
    Currently Re-watching:  "Scandal" ~   "Can You Hear My Heart"  ~  "Wonderful Life"  ~  "Great Inheritance"

jaewon fanpafaccio

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , if you have youtube video downloader you can try to download the video i uploaded on youtube. It was in private because MBC can sensor and block it anytime if i post publicly
    Spoiler:
    @jaewon fan -- I understand the caution.  Thanks! I do have YT Video Downloader, but I was able to save the file also from the link you shared on FB, it is safe and warm in my computer already.  :) 

jaewon fan

SUPERSTAR

edited January 6

luvskjw said:

I must say that the video quality of the file (which I finally was able to open after I downloaded a free software recommended by Microsoft) is excellent ... although the file is 1.5 GB ... but oppa looks beautiful in my large monitor, even full screen!  I think I will just transfer the file to a disc, it is too good to delete!!!  :)) :))

@luvskjw =)) =)) Guess what, i have a separate computer just to use for oppa related stuff. I just bought extra USB with 64GB memory to keep the new videos from this shows.  :)) :))
    pafaccio

SUPERSTAR

@pafaccio , Kim Gura is a famous TV MC in Korea , he also have a regular variety program radio star. So it's not surprising that he is the one managing well. Seo Jang Hoon made me laugh so hard.. the weather is so cold and he only use rubber shoes. When he accompany honey to the toilet , he keep saying Be Careful but he ended up falling down.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa and Min Jong cooking part was hilarious.. they mess up the whole kitchen. Min Jong cooking are all failed.. he put too much water in the rice and the kimchi was so salty.. the egg also didn't turn out well.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa keep teasing him..
    @jaewon fan - @pafaccio -- I was wondering about the basketball sneakers that Seo Jang Hoon was wearing, in the snow, would work out for him, and how he solved the height discrepancy between the outhouse and himself.  But the guy must be a glutton for punishment because already he's at a disadvantage with half of his hair missing, and then not wearing boots ... he is one coooooool (brrrrrrrrrr) coooooold dude!  :))  I think next week the little boy will be sorry he chose to emulate that haircut.  =)) =))

I wasn't sure if it was that the kimchi was salty or too spicy because when KJW tried it it seems like lightning strikes was coming out of his mouth ... I thought it meant too spicy, but now I see it was too salty.  The guy kept adding more and more, no wonder it was salty! 

Did you guys notice how well lit the entire area was with the lights from the filming?  I bet at night the trip to the outhouse would not be as safe in the dark, or near dark.  The space is so tight that one could see the filming crew outside, at times, when the guys were cooking, for instance, and sometimes the cameraman trying to disappear into the wall when filming close-ups of that the guys were cooking.  I think it adds to the feeling of reality.  :))

pafaccio

SUPERSTAR

pafaccio said:

OMO!!! I was LOL with the first episode (not finished yet)!!!

They looked so awkward and out of place many times. The poor guy (the tallest one) Seo Jang Hoon, with the bathroom and his big size makes me laugh a lot!!! How he did it??? =))

- It looks like Kim Jae Won oppa is very close with Kim Min Jong

- Kim Min Jong is very close with the girl (I don't know her name).......... at least no one run after her because she felt on the ground, only KMJ! ......KJW oppa didn't mind at all!!!! HAHAHAHA

- Kim Gura is the most open and confidence one.

- And Seo Jang Hoon is the most shy one and out of place!!!! ;))

- The girl gets into my nerves with her voice!!!!!!!! %-(

I have to finish watching the whole episode 1!!!! So far is a VERY GOOD show!!! :-bd

@pafaccio - Yes, it is fun to see them out of their element.  When it comes to acting and modeling, our KJW may be the best, but not when it comes to splitting logs for firewood!  :))  Actually, none of them were at ease with that, but the MC fared the best, maybe he has done some camping with his son.  :D

Kim Min Jong ran as soon as he heard the girl cry out, but KJW also ran to the kitchen door, but he saw that his friend was helping her, so he went back to what he was doing.  By the way, he is a messy peeler.  Poor Seo Jang Hoon had to clean up, but at least he was sitting down and looks like he was resigned that it would take a while to clear out all the peels KJW left behind.  :)) 

Looks like the guys are having a good time, and so are the parents and the little neighbor.  Now, it seemed like next week it will deal with the father's health?  He seemed in pain and, I gathered, that the eldest son (the MC) took him to see a doctor???  That is the reason why they were not at the dinner, since they were traveling to the town? 

pafaccio

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , in reality shows , camera man or filming staff around them showing up is not an issue. they can't possibly set up fix cameras since the cast are not in one location all the time so they have to follow them around. 

Seo Jang  Hoon is a poor thing, started from the car , Jaewon oppa was already teasing him. I laugh so hard when he complain that the toilet was too small for him.  =)) =)) =))

Jaewon oppa will get more beating if he don't stop teasing Min Jong ssi ... :)) :)) When Honey want to see the egg that he cooked , KMJ doesn't want to show it but KJW oppa move his way showing the pot of egg and start laughing with Honey, :)) :)) :)) naughty boy..
    pafaccio

SUPERSTAR

luvskjw said:

@luvskjw =)) =)) Guess what, i have a separate computer just to use for oppa related stuff. I just bought extra USB with 64GB memory to keep the new videos from this shows.  :)) :))
    @jaewon fan -- Now why didn't I think of that!  I do have a 2 TB external drive almost full -- mostly with scrapbooking kits and such, but I don't have an external drive exclusively for KJW.  Hmm, Dell has a 1 TB external drive for $59.99 right now ... it's a great price, can you order from Asia?  :-/

SUPERSTAR

@luvskjw , in reality shows , camera man or filming staff around them showing up is not an issue. they can't possibly set up fix cameras since the cast are not in one location all the time so they have to follow them around. 

Seo Jang  Hoon is a poor thing, started from the car , Jaewon oppa was already teasing him. I laugh so hard when he complain that the toilet was too small for him.  =)) =)) =))

Jaewon oppa will get more beating if he don't stop teasing Min Jong ssi ... :)) :)) When Honey want to see the egg that he cooked , KMJ doesn't want to show it but KJW oppa move his way showing the pot of egg and start laughing with Honey, :)) :)) :)) naughty boy..
    @jaewon fan -- Yes, I understand the difficulties of filming in tight quarters, and it is amazing the amount of people that are needed to film, a large crew is needed to bring the shows to life, so I feel that seeing the crew once in a while adds to the realism.  We all know that these guys are not brothers and sister, and that those are not their real parents, so the reality is in seeing how they cope under circumstances that are outside of their comfort zone.  I find this more enjoyable than a bad drama, and one gets to see a glimpse of the real personalities of the cast.  I am enjoying this show!!!  :))

I think that KJW is able to tease with his friend because they know each other well, so he knows he can take it ... he hit KJW on the shoulder after he showed the eggs to the girl, but he was laughing ... they both have a good sense of humor.  :))

I laughed really hard when they added the graphic showing the difference between the measurements of the outhouse from floor to roof, and the measurements of Seo Jong Hoon from head to toe ... it was just too funny to see how much taller he was!!!  =)) =)) =))  They probably had to get him a portable potty, or at least a tent!  Then again, it may have been the same problem with the height!  =)) =))

jaewon fanpafaccio

SUPERSTAR

luvskjw said:
    @jaewon fan -- Now why didn't I think of that!  I do have a 2 TB external drive almost full -- mostly with scrapbooking kits and such, but I don't have an external drive exclusively for KJW.  Hmm, Dell has a 1 TB external drive for $59.99 right now ... it's a great price, can you order from Asia?  :-/
    @luvskjw , i think it's much cheaper here in my place. Try looking on online stores. 

SUPERSTAR

luvskjw said:
    @luvskjw , i think it's much cheaper here in my place. Try looking on online stores. 
    @jaewon fan -- You can get 1 TB for less than $59.99?  You are so lucky!  
    I get e-mails from Dell with their offers, so it is a breeze to order, I was just passing on the info, in case someone was interested.  :)]  :bz

jaewon fan

SUPERSTAR

[News ] Photo stills for upcoming episode 2

Article Image _1

SUPERSTAR

On the second episode of "Four Son and One Daughter" Kim Jae Won was captured on camera selling fish in the market with his siblings Seo Jang Hoon and Lee Honey.
    ===>http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2014/01/photo-actor-kim-jae-won-turn-fish-seller.html

luvskjw

SUPERSTAR

edited January 9
    @jaewon fan -- Thanks, Chinggu, for the stills, it looks like they are having fun at the market and our oppa is providing good service, since along with the product the customers are getting one of his killer smiles!  :)) :))

jaewon fan