Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Replies

• sullifishsullifish Angel Eyes Posts: 2,763Member

LEGEND

who is adminhui in emergency man and woman in facebook pages??
    thanks

• starrystarrynightstarrystarrynight Posts: 84Member

IDOL

sullifish said:
    thanks
    Dunno. Why?
  • OngHOngH SingaporePosts: 29Member

IDOL

edited February 15
    sullifish said:
    thanks
    It's me , I edited the post alr and gave the credit to u, that's what u want right? :)
  • nezniznoznezniznoz Posts: 70Member

IDOL

edited February 15
    i raped my replay button on that epi 8 & 9 preview..i just cant get enough of the sweetness gawd! i think it will hit a million views on YT  :))

anyway..hi there! old time soompier here and an old timer lurker for this thread, i love reading all your post and the EC goodies thank you for keeping this thread as lively as ever keep it up! 
    Me too.... 
    How can i faster this 6 days....
    Omigosh....

:( :(

Aniwei... can somebody tell me whats the sentence meaning at the latest preview?
    Thank you....
    OngHdrama314Lucel18
  • sullifishsullifish Angel Eyes Posts: 2,763Member

LEGEND

sullifish said:
    thanks
    Dunno. Why?
    its okay chingu....
    its good to share to other in fb pages..haha

• anagardanagard Posts: 1,499Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 15
    Ahhh  people 9 pages sins yesterday. Just have a lot to read, because there's really wonderful thoughts. And @Bonki  thanks to yours and others  koments  i can pretty much understand raw episode. Wached 3 times, then today wach with sub and repeated,  will not tell you how many times preview!
    BonkieccentYeekrfan2GHSforeverLucel18Erika_frans
  • myilo88myilo88 Posts: 89Member

IDOL

yesyoong said:
    @eccent I agree with you. I think from the character description in the beginning (if I'm not wrong) said that CM is the first one who falling in love with JH. He fall completely and take a risk to marry her. I also have feeling that he never fall out of love, he tried, but he can't lie his heart. :)
    Yeah if that's true, I feel bad for Ah Reum, because she's interested in CM. But I think, it will take for a long time for JH to realize that CM is really fall in love with her.
    Yeekrfan2GHSforeverdrama314Lucel18
  • saranghaechoiseunghyunsaranghaechoiseunghyun IndonesiaPosts: 2,284Member

LEGEND

but is simply a reply of a firsts episodes O.o noooo what a heck.....i thought that it was a "new" special episode with the scenes that showed their past....their life together...how they meet....why they are married hiding from cm's family.......why they after 6 months have got divorced O.o
    is just a resume of previous episode.....what a pity....i feel so disappoined
    @micolbunney
    I can't streaming today, just wanna ask
    is this episode just reply only 1st episode or 1-7 episode ??

if only reply from previous episode, so dramafever not uploaded isn't it

hikss2.......
    I want new episodeeeeeeeee now
    Waiting everyweek: ^Emergency Couple^ ^Empress Ki^
    ^Running Man^ FOREVER
    anagardalia92ziadaLucel18
  • kuroshiro91kuroshiro91 Posts: 73Member

IDOL

until ep 7 i prefer JH&Chief, they look good together. if i say truth, i like chief so much, his character. i thought he is best character and so handsome in this drama :)) thats why i prefer this couple. but yesterday when i saw CM reaction to JH i feel guilty about my thoughts :)) he loves her but he couldnt understand his feeling, thats why couldnt show to JH, his jealosy face so cute <3 now i think he know how he feel and need move and show everyone how he feels. i think CM is character if he knows and believe smth, he do everything for it and not give anybody chance to prevent him and his target, for example their marriage ;) even if i want chief be happy, it is unfair if he feels hurt. i think his partner must be so beautiful girl, i dont like ER woman professor. sorry my english isnt good. i have to improve myself :)
    drama314redhazelLucel18creambunny