Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Replies

• sullifishsullifish Angel Eyes Posts: 2,740Member

LEGEND

who is adminhui in emergency man and woman in facebook pages??
    thanks

• starrystarrynightstarrystarrynight Posts: 84Member

IDOL

sullifish said:
    thanks
    Dunno. Why?
  • OngHOngH SingaporePosts: 29Member

IDOL

edited February 15
    sullifish said:
    thanks
    It's me , I edited the post alr and gave the credit to u, that's what u want right? :)
  • nezniznoznezniznoz Posts: 69Member

IDOL

edited February 15
    i raped my replay button on that epi 8 & 9 preview..i just cant get enough of the sweetness gawd! i think it will hit a million views on YT  :))

anyway..hi there! old time soompier here and an old timer lurker for this thread, i love reading all your post and the EC goodies thank you for keeping this thread as lively as ever keep it up! 
    Me too.... 
    How can i faster this 6 days....
    Omigosh....

:( :(

Aniwei... can somebody tell me whats the sentence meaning at the latest preview?
    Thank you....
    OngHdrama314Lucel18
  • sullifishsullifish Angel Eyes Posts: 2,740Member

LEGEND

sullifish said:
    thanks
    Dunno. Why?
    its okay chingu....
    its good to share to other in fb pages..haha

• anagardanagard Posts: 1,468Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 15
    Ahhh  people 9 pages sins yesterday. Just have a lot to read, because there's really wonderful thoughts. And @Bonki  thanks to yours and others  koments  i can pretty much understand raw episode. Wached 3 times, then today wach with sub and repeated,  will not tell you how many times preview!
    BonkieccentYeekrfan2GHSforeverLucel18Erika_frans
  • myilo88myilo88 Posts: 89Member

IDOL

yesyoong said:
    @eccent I agree with you. I think from the character description in the beginning (if I'm not wrong) said that CM is the first one who falling in love with JH. He fall completely and take a risk to marry her. I also have feeling that he never fall out of love, he tried, but he can't lie his heart. :)
    Yeah if that's true, I feel bad for Ah Reum, because she's interested in CM. But I think, it will take for a long time for JH to realize that CM is really fall in love with her.
    Yeekrfan2GHSforeverdrama314Lucel18
  • saranghaechoiseunghyunsaranghaechoiseunghyun IndonesiaPosts: 2,284Member

LEGEND

but is simply a reply of a firsts episodes O.o noooo what a heck.....i thought that it was a "new" special episode with the scenes that showed their past....their life together...how they meet....why they are married hiding from cm's family.......why they after 6 months have got divorced O.o
    is just a resume of previous episode.....what a pity....i feel so disappoined
    @micolbunney
    I can't streaming today, just wanna ask
    is this episode just reply only 1st episode or 1-7 episode ??

if only reply from previous episode, so dramafever not uploaded isn't it

hikss2.......
    I want new episodeeeeeeeee now
    Waiting everyweek: ^Emergency Couple^ ^Empress Ki^
    ^Running Man^ FOREVER
    anagardalia92ziadaLucel18
  • kuroshiro91kuroshiro91 Posts: 73Member

IDOL

until ep 7 i prefer JH&Chief, they look good together. if i say truth, i like chief so much, his character. i thought he is best character and so handsome in this drama :)) thats why i prefer this couple. but yesterday when i saw CM reaction to JH i feel guilty about my thoughts :)) he loves her but he couldnt understand his feeling, thats why couldnt show to JH, his jealosy face so cute <3 now i think he know how he feel and need move and show everyone how he feels. i think CM is character if he knows and believe smth, he do everything for it and not give anybody chance to prevent him and his target, for example their marriage ;) even if i want chief be happy, it is unfair if he feels hurt. i think his partner must be so beautiful girl, i dont like ER woman professor. sorry my english isnt good. i have to improve myself :)
    drama314redhazelLucel18creambunny