Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Replies

• ErikaJErikaJ Posts: 104Member

IDOL

I would love to see a drama do a spin off of what could have been between a second lead and the main lead. Has this ever happened before? Lol like I have serious severe second lead syndrome (SSSLS) and I'm beginning to lose it. Jk, but seriously, I'm dying over here as a Gook- Jin Hee ship.  ~X(
    dustdevil
  • ErikaJErikaJ Posts: 104Member

IDOL

@hayhayhay HEY HEY HEY! Lol i had to. Anyways, I think that is a little too far fetched. If what happened with that patient was so traumatizing and kept him as a resident, I think he would remember what he/she looked like or at least, her name. Plus, Chang Min would have been there to recognize the doctor who "misdiagnosed" his then wife? Conclusion: We're all over analyzing everything. Lol, I think Jin Hee having a miscarriage came out of left field too. Where did that even come from? Haha we just need to hold on for a few more days and then FRIDAY(:
    Yeekrfan2joykimlee
  • Yeekrfan2Yeekrfan2 Posts: 1,537Member

SUPERSTAR

I think I saw a BTS of JH with a little girl at the hospital at this thread somewhere which is not broadcasted yet! I wonder whether she is Ji Min, Dr. Shim's child perhaps? If she is the child, then Chief & Dr Shim storyline were planned all along which are consistent with their characters introduction.... :-/

omg!drama  ♥  Excited for PRIDE & PREJUDICE  ♥  TOMORROW CANTABILE
     image image

boohaanagardjoykimlee
  • hayhayhayhayhayhay Posts: 2New Member

TRAINEE

@erikaj LOL I have to say though this is the only kdrama that has me speculating, and anxiously waiting for the next episode to come. Cant wait for Ep 10 and 11 ;)

@kdramafanfan thanks for pointing it out. That's exactly where I kinda came out with the idea that JH probably had a miscarriage in the past, and sort of a ties in to the characterization of the Chief (cold and stern, harboring something from the past?) and maybe finding out that JH is doing okay will bring a closure to his "guilt" of what he did as an intern. Although I have to agree with @erikaj that Chief Gook would remember the face and CM would recognize the intern who misdiagnosed his then wife.. I guess we shall see lol.
    kdramafanfandrama314
  • august101august101 Posts: 159Member

IDOL

edited February 25
    It feels more What If to me. If they lost a baby I think it would have been said out right or at least heavily hinted at.

Something like that overrides even the Monster
    KDIKshaym
  • cedricgordoncedricgordon South East Asia Posts: 784Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm more captivated by the Dr Shim-Dr Gook arc than first leads.....this drama poses a serious second lead syndrome for me. 
    KDIKjoykimleechandarashaym