Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Current Drama 2013/2014] Melody of Love (사랑은 노래를 타고)

Replies

• wheeresstephaniewheeresstephanie Posts: 107Member

IDOL

@shantanushitut I'm pretty sure this drama will not be like SMH. SMH was a disaster that will be forgotten soon when Melody of Love premieres with English subtitles. I haven't watched the drama yet, but I am pretty sure that Sooim has an affection for Hyunwoo because this typically happens in Korean dramas. The second lead girl falls for the first male lead. 
    shantanushitutvalsava

IDOL

edited November 2013
    11/07/2013 Ratings for Melody of Love 

National (22.7) and Seoul (21.1):
  • marinilovemusicmarinilovemusic Posts: 104Member

IDOL

love this drama&love the story :-bd dasom so pretty and funny..can't wait to see episode 4  :)>-

IDOL

@marinilovemusic Welcome to the thread! I hope you continue to comment on this thread with your opinions on this drama. I know some people are waiting the the English subtitles to come out.

@Auntie Mame Welcome to the thread! I like how you connected a musical show title to Deulim's feelings! I love her interactions with Hyunwoo and hope there is more to come.
  • adniRoseadniRose Posts: 765Member

SUPERSTAR

oh ma gawd..!! soo freakin excited for this drama...
    but still waiting for kbs world..
    gosh, previous drama is such a disaster, so i hope this drama will turn out good...:D
       Current (and Upcoming) List : OMG Couple! Misaeng,  Liar Game,  Pride & Prejudice,  Healer.
    Fav.  Kdrama Ever :  White Christmas,  Ugly Alert.
    image  image
           YEONizen living in YEONiverse  & LTEam aka Byeontaenian living in delulu land  >.<
  • nanacouchkimchinanacouchkimchi Posts: 22Member

IDOL

i don't think that SMH was that bad actually i enjoyed watching it maybe i am the only one who did . i am so excited for this drama i love dasom and sunghyun can't wait for ep6

IDOL

@adniRose @nanacouchkimchi
    Welcome to this thread! I hope to see more post from you both in the future. We have 10 more days before KBS World release the English subtitles for this drama! So far, the drama seems very promising and different from the typical daily drama.
  • adniRoseadniRose Posts: 765Member

SUPERSTAR

@wheeresstephanie thank u... really excited to watch this drama especially Baek Sunghyun in it...kyaaaa..!! *fangirling*
    it's really hard to be consistent to dailies if the story is not good enough though... so i really hope it's good and different from typical daily drama...

@nanacouchkimchi i sincerely salute you for enjoying SMH..:-bd
       Current (and Upcoming) List : OMG Couple! Misaeng,  Liar Game,  Pride & Prejudice,  Healer.
    Fav.  Kdrama Ever :  White Christmas,  Ugly Alert.
    image  image
           YEONizen living in YEONiverse  & LTEam aka Byeontaenian living in delulu land  >.<

IDOL

I am happy to announce that Melody of Love is on DSS!

IDOL

11/11/2013 Ratings for Melody of Love 

National (23.3) and Seoul (20.4):
  • Ldy GmermLdy Gmerm Posts: 4,590Member

LEGEND

Can some one tell me where I can watch episodes of this drama. Thanks in advance.
    Looking for recaps and translations to catch up? You will find them here under "spoiler" ->Daily Drama Cheongdam-dong Scandal.
    Follow the link here for recaps of this daily drama Apgujeong Midnight Sun.

IDOL

take a look at this page it has reviews of every episode 
    Ldy Gmermirilight

IDOL

you can watch it here http://www.jinua.com/drama/Love-Rides-the-Song/#.UoKXBvtTUvm it's ep7 and you can get other episodes by going down at the same page . sorry i couldn't find a one with sub it's raw hope you enjoy it .

IDOL

edited November 2013
    You can watch it on DarkSmurfSub, but it hasn't been fan translated or edited yet.
    irilight
  • valsavavalsava Posts: 13,725Member

IMMORTAL

Hi iv'e been following this drama since it began correct me if i'm wrong i see a love triangle between the two sister

@nanacouchkimchi  Also you can watch on dramastyle  or www,2korea.net 
    irilight

IMMORTAL

Anyone wll be foing the recaps on this drama
  • shantanushitutshantanushitut Mumbai,INDIAPosts: 350Member

IDOL

@valsava -welcome aboard!! I am also following this drama and from what i saw right from the first few ep, i agree that the two sisters will be chasing the same guy. Soo-im happens to be hyunwoo's junior and has crush ever since. I think hyun woo's father wants soo-im as DIL but i can't be sure until the sub. Ep are out..
    gerryg

IMMORTAL

@shantanushitut  Thanks for the insight i will also be following this drama looks more promising anything just beats smh. i wasn't aware that they would sub this drama most day time drama aren't.also thanks for welcoming me.

Day Time Dramas Currently Watching .Ruby's Ring,Take My Hand,Eunhee,The Woman's Room, Ugly Alert Also Love Rides A Song. Waiting for someone to update me on take mt hand.      
  • irilightirilight Posts: 4,353Member

LEGEND

Viewers Watch 'Love Rides the Song' Highest Ranking Ever

Nov 13, 2013

KBS1TV daily drama "Love Rides The Song" featuring Da Som and Baek Sung Hyun is breaking records with every episode.

According to Neilsen Korea on Novembe 13th, on November 12th, "Love Rides th Song" (script Hong Young Hee Director Lee Duk Gun) rated 24.0%.  This is 0.2% higher than the past day which rated 23.8% and is the highest rating thus far.

This drama even suppressed all daily dramas as well.  MBC "Princess Aurora" and KBS 2TV "Ruby Rings" rated 17.2% and 15.2% and SBS "Ugly Alert" rated 10.1%.  "Love Rides a Song" is the only daily drama sustaining a 20% ratings.

With such popularity, the acting of Sista Da Som, Baek Sung Hyun, Hwang Sun Hee, Kim Hyung Joon, Kwak Hee Sung, and young actors captured the hearts of viewers.  In addition, the innovative topic that this was a musical provides more things to look at for viewers.

On this episode, Deul Im (played by Da Som) is putting posters up and gets into a squabble with men but Hyun Woo (played by Baek Sung Hyun) rescues her and starts a new relationship.  In addition, Soo Im (played by Hwang Sun Hee) gets invited to Hyun Woo's house and Tae Kyung (played by Kim Hyung Joon) keeps paying attention to the fact that Soo Im went to Hyun Woo's house and a love triangle was predicted.

Source: Korean Drama Stars

Watching: Hi! School - Love On, Endless Love, The Greatest Wedding, Night Watchman's Journal, Secret Door, Three Musketeers, Reset, My Secret Hotel,  Bad Guys,
    Awaiting:  Healer, Valid Love, Liar Game, Pride and Prejudice, Tears of Heaven, Legendary Witch, Tomorrow Cantabille, Mr. Baek, Rosy Lovers (?), Birth of A Beauty (?), Pinocchio  (?)
    Check out Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas thread

Auntie Mameshantanushitutvalsavabomnie