Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

Replies

• yellowumbrellayellowumbrella Melodrama Sucker Manila x Seoul-heartedPosts: 1,492Member

SUPERSTAR

HUHUHH IM REALLY ENVIOUS! I WANT A HUG FROM THE CAST!

Yoon Eun HyeKim So Hyeon(child)-Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo-Kim Woo Bin-Yeo Jin Goo-Go Ah Ra-Ji Hyun -Kim Soo Hyun-Taeyeon

Current Addiction :   Taeyeon. mwahaha. Faves:  MY, TWTWB, Reply 1997, 1994,Man From the Stars

kadernyahchthe girl who!
  • the girl who!the girl who! goddess Min Jung ♥ PeruPosts: 31,149Member

IMMORTAL

The rating is out! Ave at 9.6% and peak at 11.5% . I bet it peaks at the kissing scene? And we almost there! For the free hug event. Haha Edit: oh..just read bck tvn's tweet..I think it says that it peaks at KimMinJong and KimSungKyun singing at the wedding.
    No one expected the kiss lol ... btw , congrats to Reply team  :-) 
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
    yellowumbrellaevaknightly

IMMORTAL

Just found this thread.... I feel like home already :D Just watched ep 12 and I loooove how oppa smile like fool everytime he thinking najeong or tell his hyung about how he likes her... Cant wait to watch ep13 with sub but already repeating kiss scene for uncountable :))
    hahahhaha welcome to the thread @kiminawini ... so happy to see new faces joining our thread :-) 

Seems like all of us keeplaying that scene again and again ....the perfectin of the scene is driving us crazy xD 
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
    kadernyahch
  • yellowumbrellayellowumbrella Melodrama Sucker Manila x Seoul-heartedPosts: 1,492Member

SUPERSTAR

Does anybody know where can I download Episodes 1-11 with SUBS included torrents?

Yoon Eun HyeKim So Hyeon(child)-Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo-Kim Woo Bin-Yeo Jin Goo-Go Ah Ra-Ji Hyun -Kim Soo Hyun-Taeyeon

Current Addiction :   Taeyeon. mwahaha. Faves:  MY, TWTWB, Reply 1997, 1994,Man From the Stars

• kadernyahchkadernyahch Posts: 770Member

SUPERSTAR

I've seen the preview for next week...and I'm scared!!!! PDnim made oppa so dreamy and at the same time Chilbong is talking about waiting and suffering like hell...I don't know...I'm shivering here!! I hate that if we see a happy moment we have to expect the heartbreak...I can take it as long as it doesn't last long... and now there's even an extension! my heart won't be able to take any more 2013 scenes...

♥♥...Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...♥♥

(♥My prince 이준기 is back!  )

IMMORTAL

I've seen the preview for next week...and I'm scared!!!! PDnim made oppa so dreamy and at the same time Chilbong is talking about waiting and suffering like hell...I don't know...I'm shivering here!! I hate that if we see a happy moment we have to expect the heartbreak...I can take it as long as it doesn't last long... and now there's even an extension! my heart won't be able to take any more 2013 scenes...
    let's stop the paranoia chingu xD ... 

Keep calm and ship Nareki ( bis )
    kadernyahchkaykafisyahthetimeisright

SUPERSTAR

Haha im sorry for asking all the time :

Does anybody make siggies here? Can i Make a request? HIHIIHIH!

• kadernyahchkadernyahch Posts: 770Member

SUPERSTAR

let's stop the paranoia chingu xD ... 

Keep calm and ship Nareki ( bis )

You're right!!! enjoy enjoy!♥

♥♥...Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...♥♥

(♥My prince 이준기 is back!  )

the girl who!kaykafisyah
  • uw_maulidauw_maulida ssangchu, daramji & nareki are my addiction Posts: 478Member

SUPERSTAR

Does anybody know where can I download Episodes 1-11 with SUBS included torrents?

i download fr dramago.com in my tab...when you go to their site you need to dl the app first
  • sakutonarusakutonaru これが、私の本気! Card CapitalPosts: 303Member

IDOL

IMMORTAL

edited December 2013
    Feeling really tired and sleepy .... see ya later gals .  Luv ^^