Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Replies

• jamie2891jamie2891 MalaysiaPosts: 36Member

IDOL

stekatta said:
    Here's a picture of Sulli and some of the cast from Pirates, in regular clothes of course. BTW, her hair looks longer here! Credit: Sulli Thailand twitter, SulliSight

wow...sulli's hair has grown longer now :-bd   ... and she looks more girlish with long hair ...love it! :x :x
    i see one guy with the sign of thumb up :-bd , all the others showing peace signs? :)
    minsulcoupleidha9511
  • kimsoyeon18kimsoyeon18 ✩♡KPOP/KDrama♡✩ Philippines/South.Korea/TaiwanPosts: 8,781Member

IMMORTAL

edited December 2013
    goodeve i delete it sorry

have a nice day

minsulcoupleidha9511
  • cahayacahaya ♥ HiDuPKu ♥ SubangJayaSelangorMalaysiaPosts: 1,991Friend of Soompi

IDOL

evening @counsel05 ...^:)^
    thank you for your wishes ^_^ ;) :-bd  
    A Year And A Day With Me Twisted EmotionCovered In Shadow SoJiSubSoGongGongHyoJinღ♥LeeteukTeukSoKangSora
    LeeMinHoMinSunGooHyeSunJungYongHwa“Doolee”ParkShinHyeMinhoMinSulSulliAaron YanPuff Guo 
     #
    PRAYFORMH370
    & #RemberingMH17
    Eid Mubarak to all Muslims
    kimsoyeon18minsulcoupleidha9511counsel05
  • Flor Palomino AguilarFlor Palomino Aguilar flowers peruPosts: 38Member

IDOL

edited December 2013

IDOL

edited December 2013
    hello koch2013 them speaks again for I say this I had already registered my profile since June this year with my koch2013 user but now no longer with koch2013 because I think that it was stolen username and now my user palomino flower is but I want to change but do not know how I hope to help me please.

there will be concert f (x) with exo is true that in December days?

Sorry to bother minsullians is I was so busy that I have not heard from minsul I hope your help
    strange minsul  
    :(
    idha9511
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    hello koch2013 them speaks again for I say this I had already registered my profile since June this year with my koch2013 user but now no longer with koch2013 because I think that it was stolen username and now my user palomino flower is but I want to change but do not know how I hope to help me please.

there will be concert f (x) with exo is true that in December days?

Sorry to bother minsullians is I was so busy that I have not heard from minsul I hope your help
    strange minsul  
    :(
    Hello again! f(x) will have a concert with EXO on Decmeber 24th and 25th for SMTOWN Week. Hope this helps!

As for the username, I would try to send a message to a moderator if you can -- maybe they can help you. (Their names are: newyorkcitygirl, laquetahodge, angelangie, ebullience) 

Good luck!
    idha9511

IDOL

edited December 2013
      @Stekatta   thank you very much for the information tomorrow I'll contact them to help me thanks :) :)>- :)>- ;)
    stekattaidha9511
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    Ah @timnat2010 you beat me to it! I had a post with a whole bunch of Minho pictures at the airport and just erased every last one of them. hehe...
    ravissantfangirl15
  • mahogany4mahogany4 Posts: 282Member

SUPERSTAR

@Kaye Bee True! The gif is perfect! hahahahah!

You can view my fanfics below: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/371205/L

Enjoy reading!

Kaye Beehavu94