Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Replies

• xtaeheexxtaeheex ♥ Always Smile ♥ Posts: 5,442Member

LEGEND

edited February 24
    sheel28 said:
    hi @Marusya_nya you're right, Taeyeon is a "fortune teller" since that was 1st joke of our couple before Lee Seung Gi joke in Strong Heart, kekekkeee ;) \:D/ if i'm not wrong, Taeyeon joke in 2008 and LSG also did in 2010 (this is link video LSG joke on Strong Heart : http://ktopia.net/episode.php?episodeName=shep28&link=0) KTH also got joke from Yang Dong Geun about Rain's How to Avoid The Sun in her scene of Grand Prix movie, i just realized it ;;) here is video of our couple dating news, but that news started with scene of YDG imitating Rain singing How to Avoid The Sun, kekekee ;D image

Omo, i have watched 'Grand Prix' korean movie more than 10 times cos it was good movie but i wasn't aware that Yang Dong Geun imitating Rain's How to Avoid The Sun...wow..cool. Maybe it's cos i haven't seen some MVs of Rain in the past. I wonder do Rain have watch her latest film 'Grand Prix'? He would have laugh or embarrassed lol :D

sheel28 said:
    talking about "fate, or coincidence", when i watched KTH rediscovery, i found one more coincidence.. image in that rediscovery, there's mentioned KTH's sister name is Kim Hee Won, and..her daughter name (KTH's niece name) is Jung Yoon Ah.. so, KTH brother in law family name is Jung \:D/ if, (hopefully in the future will happen), our couple get married, that will be another 'Jung-Kim' couple in KTH family :x ;;) \:D/ i also remember when fortune teller in SK has said about perfect match of our couple based on their names & birthdates.. i don't know that just coincidence or real fate for the future, but same as @Nancyzak said, i'm happy too when read good and positive indications about our couple :x thanks @Nancyzak for sharing link of Infinity Challenge..i will watch when use PC ;)

Yes, u're right, i know KTH's 11 years old niece name is Yoon Ah or Yoona but i have no idea KTH's bro in law and Rain have the same surname wow...i hope it's true:) Thank u very much for the info:D

lexus123rainyday293
  • rainyday293rainyday293 Posts: 328Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25
    @nancyzak yes Rain and MC Kim Tae Jin should have more "dates". =))

I love the way MC Kim Tae Jin teased Rain switch Rain's question with mentioned KTH.

@xtaeheex yes, it's true. KTH's brother in law surname is Jung. So, Jung YoonA and Jung SeA.
    lexus123Nancyzaksheel28xtaeheex
  • NancyzakNancyzak Posts: 3,070Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25

Hi all,

KTH's Instyle pictorials for the magazine's charity project known as 'Love Actually' are out! Maybe she had the photoshoot that in LA recently. That could explain our couple's work cum date in LA, kekekeke...... Saw the pictorials in Nate News just now. Other K-celebs also did their photoshoots for this charity. Stay tuned friends. I will post KTH's when I get hold of the PC. Right now, I just gotta be patient....... fanning myself, can't wait to share.......! :x :-bd

sheel28xtaeheexlexus123cocomhe
  • sheel28sheel28 Posts: 494Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25
    @sheel28 in Rediscovery also mention KTH's second niece 정세아 (Jung Se A). I guess KTH's sister Kim Hee Won like hangul 아 (A) for her daughter. Both YoonA and Se-A like KTH and Kim Hee Won. I really like SeA. When I saw her like I see KTH 's daughter :P
    @rainyday293
    yes, i also heard when KTH called Jung Sea when she will playing doll wrap with Yoona and Sea, but at that time i was not sure her name, i afraid wrongly heard, kekekeee :P
    so it is true KTH 2nd niece name is Jung Sea ;)
    and yes, you're right, especially Yoona..she's really like Kim Hee Won..but for Sea, i think her face is "mix" between KTH & Kim Hee Won..
    i noticed & "observed" KTH family face, i think genetic from her father is really strong..that can see from Kim Hee Won, KTH, and Lee Wan face..their face all really look like their father, and not look like their mother at all..especially their eyes and brow/forehead shape, that really look like their father..
    and now when Kim Hee Won has 2 daughters, their faces are like Kim Hee Won, and Sea a little bit like KTH...Yoona & Sea also has eyes & brow/forehead shape like Kim Hee Won & KTH..
    i wonder if KTH get married (oh God hopefully with Rain), her daughter/son's face will be like KTH...if so, and her husband is Rain, surely Rain will so happy..bcause he said that he want his daughter face is look like his future wife ;)) 8-> :x
    rainyday293xtaeheexNancyzaklexus123

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25
    xtaeheex said:
    sheel28 said:
    hi @Marusya_nya you're right, Taeyeon is a "fortune teller" since that was 1st joke of our couple before Lee Seung Gi joke in Strong Heart, kekekkeee ;) \:D/ if i'm not wrong, Taeyeon joke in 2008 and LSG also did in 2010 (this is link video LSG joke on Strong Heart : http://ktopia.net/episode.php?episodeName=shep28&link=0) KTH also got joke from Yang Dong Geun about Rain's How to Avoid The Sun in her scene of Grand Prix movie, i just realized it ;;) here is video of our couple dating news, but that news started with scene of YDG imitating Rain singing How to Avoid The Sun, kekekee ;D image

Omo, i have watched 'Grand Prix' korean movie more than 10 times cos it was good movie but i wasn't aware that Yang Dong Geun imitating Rain's How to Avoid The Sun...wow..cool. Maybe it's cos i haven't seen some MVs of Rain in the past. I wonder do Rain have watch her latest film 'Grand Prix'? He would have laugh or embarrassed lol :D

sheel28 said:
    talking about "fate, or coincidence", when i watched KTH rediscovery, i found one more coincidence.. image in that rediscovery, there's mentioned KTH's sister name is Kim Hee Won, and..her daughter name (KTH's niece name) is Jung Yoon Ah.. so, KTH brother in law family name is Jung \:D/ if, (hopefully in the future will happen), our couple get married, that will be another 'Jung-Kim' couple in KTH family :x ;;) \:D/ i also remember when fortune teller in SK has said about perfect match of our couple based on their names & birthdates.. i don't know that just coincidence or real fate for the future, but same as @Nancyzak said, i'm happy too when read good and positive indications about our couple :x thanks @Nancyzak for sharing link of Infinity Challenge..i will watch when use PC ;)

Yes, u're right, i know KTH's 11 years old niece name is Yoon Ah or Yoona but i have no idea KTH's bro in law and Rain have the same surname wow...i hope it's true:) Thank u very much for the info:D

@xtaeheex
    kekeke at first i also wasn't aware YDG joked about Rain song to KTH, i've watched that news many times bcause i really like that news...i'm aware YDH sing Rain song after several times watching that :D
    yes, as @rainyday 293 said it is true that KTH brother in law have same family name with Rain..
    you're welcome dear ;)
    xtaeheexlexus123Nancyzak

SUPERSTAR

xtaeheex said:
    I'm not sure if u know Rain's best friend Baek-ga was attending the VIP premiere of KTH movie 'Grand Prix' (2010)

here's video: start with 52 secs and another 4.45 mins he interview after he finished watching it. 

Spoiler:
    tn_1283863142_-1366389321_0.jpg
    wow thanks for your info @xtaeheex..
    i didn't know that Baekga attend Grand Prix vip premiere...i think he was invited by YDG bcause YDG also rapper, same with Baekga...
    wonder if Baekga told Rain that How to Avoid The Sun was joked by YDG to teased KTH in that movie ;)
    rainyday293xtaeheexNancyzaklexus123

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25
    Nancyzak said:

Hi all,

KTH's Instyle pictorials for the magazine's charity project known as 'Love Actually' are out! Maybe she had the photoshoot that in LA recently. That could explain our couple's work cum date in LA, kekekeke...... Saw the pictorials in Nate News just now. Other K-celebs also did their photoshoots for this charity. Stay tuned friends. I will post KTH's when I get hold of the PC. Right now, I just gotta be patient....... fanning myself, can't wait to share.......! :x :-bd

@Nancyzak thanks for your info..
    so, her new pictorial are out? :-bd \:D/ i'm really curious..
    other k-celebs also did their photoshoots, so that means those k-celebs also in LA for photoshoot at the same time with KTH?
    Nancyzaklexus123

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25
    sheel28 said:
    Nancyzak said:

Hi all,

@Nancyzak thanks for your info..
    so, her new pictorial are out? :-bd \:D/ i'm really curious..
    other k-celebs also did their photoshoots, so that means those k-celebs also in LA for photoshoot at the same time with KTH?

Hi @sheel28,

I think the K-celebs had their photoshoots at different sites, each relates to the charity that the K-celeb supports. For KTH, she is a long time supporter of Make A Wish Foundation. The theme for her photoshoot relates to ice cream and dinasour (I saw TV too), being the main features of her imagination for children with incurable/rare disease. I only guessed that KTH's photoshoot was in LA. If I am wrong, and there was no photoshoot or promotional activities of any kind, I like to think that she was there solely to be Rain, heheheh! ;) :D

lexus123sheel28

SUPERSTAR

edited February 25

Rain and Kim Woo Bin Spotted Filming “Running Man” in Australia

It was previously reported that SBS’ popular variety program, Running Man,” would be filming outside of the Asian continent for the first time in Australia.

Hallyu stars, Rain and Kim Woo Bin confirmed their appearance on the show, and on February 22, the two stars with the “Running Man” cast departed for Australia from Incheon International Airport.

The Australia special of the show is scheduled to last 4 nights and 5 days. While filming the show, Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and the “Running Man” cast were spotted by fans. Photos of them filming for the show was posted on various SNS sites.

In the photos, Lee Kwang Soo and Kim Woo Bin are seen wearing the “Running Man” nametags on their backs. Rain,Kim Jong Kook, and Lee Kwang Soo are dressed as kangaroos.

Meanwhile, “Running Man” Australia special is scheduled to air in March.

Kim Woo Bin and Rain become kangaroos for 'Running Man'?

February 24, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

Although Lee Jong Suk unfortunately won't be appearing in 'Running Man' due to swine flu, it seems like the upcoming episode will still have a lot of fun moments with other guests Rain and Kim Woo Bin!

SEE ALSO: Rain attracts a large crowd on his guerrilla date + reveals he wants to film a romantic comedy like 'Full House'

The cast and crew left on February 22 for Australia where many people spotted them filming and took pictures to upload onto SNS. These pictures included the members hilariously dressed up in kangaroo outfits, which are sure to raise some questions as to what is going on!  

The show is sure to have a lot of fun coming up with these special guests, so look forward to the broadcast in March!

lexus123merycotesheel28