Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥USAPosts: 2,006Moderator

edited October 16 in shippers' paradise

RAIN KIM TAE HEE

Name: 비 / Bi (Rain)
Also Known As: Rain (West) / Pi (Japan)
Nickname: Dog (Collie)
Profession: Actor - Singer - Model - Dancer
Birthdate: 1982-Jun-25
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 184cm
Weight: 75kg
Star Sign: Cancer
Blood type: O+
Family: Father & Younger Sister
Talent Agency: Cube  Entertainment
Education: Kyung Hee University (Post Modern Music)
Languages: Korean, Mandarin, and English
Skill: Dance

TV Series

She's So Lovable (SBS, 2014)

The Fugitive: Plan B (KBS2, 2010)

A Love to Kill (KBS2, 2005)

Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)

Full House (KBS2, 2004)

Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School (KBS2, 2003)

Orange (SBS, 2002)

Movies

The Prince (2014)
Soar into the Sun (2012)
Awaken the Dragon (2010)
Ninja Assassin (2009)
Speed Racer (2008)
I’m a Cyborg, but It’s Ok (2006)

++++

Name: 김태희 / Kim Tae Hee
Nickname: Angel
Profession: Actress - Model
Birthdate: 1980-Mar-29
Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Star Sign: Aries
Blood Type: O
Family: Older Sister & Younger Brother
Talent Agency: Lua Entertainment
Debut: CF Model
Education: Ulsan Women High School, Seoul National University (Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design)
Religion: Christian (Roman Catholic)

TV Series

Sage of Calligraphy, Wang Xi Zhi (2014)

Jang Ok Jung (SBS, 2013)

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (Fuji TV, 2011)

My Princess (MBC, 2011)

IRIS (KBS2, 2009)

Love Story in Harvard (SBS, 2004)

Nine Tailed Fox (KBS, 2004)

Stairway to Heaven (SBS, 2003)

A Problem At My Younger Brother’s House (SBS, 2003)

Screen (SBS, 2003)

Let’s Go (SBS, 2002)

Mr.Q (SBS, 1998)

Movies

Grand Prix (2010)
Quarrel / Venus And Mars (2007)
The Restless (2006)
New Citizen (2002)
Last Present (2001) Cameo)

Credits: KoreanDrama

https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
anjjoNancyzakcocomherainyday293bihee89lexus123xtaeheexhongchae1Indah MayasariminminsarangMarusya nyasheel28

Replies

• NancyzakNancyzak Posts: 3,069Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    My appreciation to you, @ebulli3nt for creating this official thread. You may want to add tags like 'kimbi' and 'bi rain' too. :x :-bd

@anjjo, most appropriate articles on a glimpse into their relationship in this first page! Thank you!

I shall now populate with all my past and current artworks ........ I hope everyone understand on the past ones. They were meant for the couple after all and in support of this thread! ;) :x :)>- :D
    anjjococomhe
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,539Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    @Nancyzak wow nice seeing your past artworks again..now our kimbi have their own thread already :x   thank you @ebulli3nt   :-h ^:)^

Nancyzak

SUPERSTAR

cocomhe said:
    @Nancyzak wow nice seeing your past artworks again..now our kimbi have their own thread already :x   thank you @ebulli3nt   :-h ^:)^

Hi @cocomhe,

You know, I could now remix some of my past artworks for certain theme in this thread. I hope you would repost yours too!

• ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 2,006Moderator

edited October 2013

Nancyzak I'd love to add more tags to the first post, but the Soompi forums' limit is 5. :-??

cocomhe I'd love to see your graphics / fanarts here again; please share more with us! :)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
    cocomheNancyzak

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013

The MVs on the couple in the youtube.

Cr : Vitriana

Cr : has hb

Cr : thetroublemake medussa

Cr : teibi

cocomhextaeheexrainyday293

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013

More MVs on the couple in the youtube.

cr : teibi

Cr : teibi

cocomherainyday293

SUPERSTAR

This is a very cute MV by BPS Asianfan.

Who can ever forget this?

Cr : sweetthuthuy

ebulliencecocomherainyday293

SUPERSTAR

This is another article on the couple when their relationship was revealed. Posted by @ebulli3nt in KTH thread. I picked this up while I was back reading. I hope you don't mind, @ebulli3nt.  I thought I better post it here before I continue with my back reading....  ;) :-bd :D

Rain & Kim Tae Hee, First Couple of the New Year

201311910518ymrzoo_T5_38181

Romance blossoms as a new year approaches.

Hallyu star Kim Tae Hee (33) and World Star Rain are currently sharing love together. They both are so popular that they are the icons of Korea, but as of now, Rain is currently serving his mandatory military term. However, he breaks through the difficult barrier of work to meet his lover, Kim Tae Hee, in which their relationship sprouted after he joined the military.

The couple is the first official celebrity couple of 2013, and it was revealed that the two have been together for roughly three months (officially dated since September). Rain and Kim Tae Hee met through their Kyupang commercial in October 2011, forming a friendship, in which strengthened into the point where the two began to regularly communicate with each other.

Dispatch, the news source that followed the couple for two months, was able to procure exclusive film of the two meeting up with each other. Initially, the source did not expect the two to be dating, but as time passed on, the truth could be seen through their eyes. It was also revealed that the couple went through extreme measures to keep their relationship a secret, using three cars to cover their tracks by distractions and various secret hiding place. They also enjoyed their time in their personal houses.

On November 23rd, 2012, Rain and Kim Tae Hee attempted to date invisibly, trying to blend in with the environment. Kim Tae Hee could be seen in her Toyota Camry while Rain brought his BMW Mini Cruiser, in which, Kim Tae Hee transferred over to Rain’s car. The two enjoyed a date in the car, believing they were away from the public eye.

In December, they meet once a week, which was always on a Sunday. Rain DJ’s a military radio station on late Saturdays, thus, after he gets off work, he gets picked up by Kim Tae Hee’s car.

Dispatch saw the two get together on the 2nd and 9th of December, in which Rain was spotted in his military outfit, foreshadowing that he needed to return to his post soon. The two departed at 11PM on both of the dates, and Rain left by a taxi.

On Christmas, the couple enjoyed a date in Rain’s house on the 23rd and 24th, in which Rain took 5 days leave to enjoy his time with his girlfriend fully.

How did Rain win over Kim Tae Hee’s heart? According to a source, Rain’s military set mind allowed him to stand out amongst the others, attracting Kim Tae hee to him. Rain also texted/called Kim Tae Hee whenever he could, connecting the two together in which was complimented by his unique/weird personality that showed affection and warmth. Also, Rain took leaves whenever possible, almost forcing his superiors to grant him a leave after his performances/DJing for the military, just to see his girlfriend. One of Rain’s comrades revealed that an average soldier typically receives 3-5 days off when they perform for a concert/event for the military, and since Rain is a singer, he is entitled to more breaks than the other performers.

Kim Tae Hee is currently preparing for her return on the silver screen with SBS’s new drama, Jang Ok Jung, the person who lives for love. This is her first historical drama challenge in her whole career. Rain on the other hand, has been serving in the military since October 11, 2011, as a promoter for the military. He will be released on July 10, 2013.

Source: Nate
    Translation: 24-7KPOP

hongchae1

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    imageimage
    cr photos-source

Nancyzakbihee89xtaeheex

SUPERSTAR

imageimage\
    cr photos-source

PS - i just added some text on the 2nd photo

Nancyzak

SUPERSTAR

Kim Tae Hee Speaks About Relationship With Rain For The First Time

Remove_tag_button

Hallyu actress Kim Tae Hee opens up about her relationship with mega star Rain.

The actress the attended the press conference from her upcoming drama “Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love” held at the the SBS Ilsan Production Center located in Goyang.

At the event, attended only by the main actresses (Kim Tae Hee, Hong Soo Hyeon, and Han Seung Yeon) Kim Tae Hee said, “We are at the stage where we are starting to know about each other more.”

“Nothing much has changed since we became public. At the moment, my only focus is on the drama. I was sorry for the drama, when the news about us broke.” said the actress.

She also shared how Rain has been supporting her, “He encourages me, and tells me that everything will be okay, that the drama will be a success. He worries about me a lot.”

The rumors of the two dating broke on January 1st, when the two were photographed together on a date. Due to the rumors of their relationship, Rain who is currently serving in the military, was caught in a huge controversy regarding his outings from the military. It was revealed that the star had too much brakes, compared to regular soldiers. This spark the topic of preferential treatment celebrities have while serving.

Meanwhile, The actress will be the leading female role in the drama, playing the role of Jang Ok Jung. She will romance Yoo Ah In who plays the role in King. The drama will premiere on Monday April 8th, at 10PM (KST).

Source :  http://www.vingle.net/posts/116795-Kim-Tae-Hee-Speaks-About-Relationship-With-Rain-For-The-First-Time:

cocomhebihee89rainyday293

SUPERSTAR

Kim Tae Woo mentions Rain and Kim Tae Hee on 'Radio Star'

April 10, 2013 @ 11:34 pm
    Kim Tae Woo heaped praises on Rain.

On the April 10th broadcast of MBC's 'Radio Star', Kim Young Ho, Choi Hong Man, and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

During the show, Kim Tae Woo was asked, "Are you still close to Rain?", to which the singer answered, "Of course."  The two singers were under JYP Entertainment together during the early part of their careers and remained close over the years.

The MCs then asked, "We heard that you once joked that you were dating Kim Tae Hee so you could have it easy in the army. Shouldn't you apologize to Rain?"

Kim Tae Woo answered, "Rather than feeling sorry, I just think he's amazing that he's made that a reality for himself, bravo!" and brought laughter as he broke into a round of applause for Rain on the show.
    cocomhextaeheexrainyday293