Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

Replies

• mutiapathmutiapath Jakarta-IndonesiaPosts: 16Member

IDOL

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ClNfgW87nT8
    I don't know how to post the youtube link... :D
    Thats the opening title, but i dont think that that was the full version, and i dont know if someone has posted it :D :D :D
    Orionssvalsava
  • OrionOrion Merciless, with love. FinlandPosts: 3,675Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    mutiapath said:
     I don't know how to post the youtube link... :D Thats the opening title, but i dont think that that was the full version, and i dont know if someone has posted it :D :D :D
    You just post the link (as simple text) as you find it in the desktop version of Youtube. ;)

The link bellow is this, without the spaces: http:// www. youtube. com/ watch?v=ClNfgW87nT8

suchadiva42gaby81akinahana89
  • valsavavalsava Posts: 12,455Member

IMMORTAL

[Steal Her Style] ‘Prime Minister and I’ YoonA’s Cute Lovely Blouse

No thank you if it has anything to do with that Marry Popping Dress.
    SeGafanladysuchadiva42akinahana89
  • MeronAMeronA Posts: 229Member

IDOL

so I decided to voice my opinion on KY wife cheating maybe other people said this but I just wanted to post my own thoughts

I think that if KY wife was cheating then KY found out about it then he confronted her she got upset and went to find In Ho brother who she was cheating with or maybe she left she grabbed a taxi and he was the taxi driver then but KY was following them when KY wife noticed her husband was following she told In Ho bro to speed up cause someone was following her and that led to the accident. It would for me explain why In Ho would have an ulterior motive to get close to KY and maybe all this years KY never to told his kids their wife cheated 

that's my thoughts although I really hope that it is nothing like that so that way this drama suprises me but whatever happens I still think the writers of this drama are amazing  

:x
    valsavaSeGafanladygaby81
  • valsavavalsava Posts: 12,455Member

IMMORTAL

valsava said:

[Steal Her Style] ‘Prime Minister and I’ YoonA’s Cute Lovely Blouse

No thank you if it has anything to do with that Marry Popping Dress.

@drama314,   You said.

But, but, but...

I love Mary Poppins!! The female lead was played by Julie Andrews.

PMAI is loosely-based off of The Sound of Music where Julie Andrews was also the female lead.
    Therefore, YoonA = Julie Andrews?

@drama314,  I also loved Julie Andrews and Mary Poppins,  But far as YoonA style that dress she had on was not suitable for her role as the PM wife. I tell you what give her a Bonnet and her and Laura could pass for twins . (laura from little house etc)

So No Thank You I Refuse To Think Anybody Would Want To Be Caught Dead In That Dress. LOL
    SeGafanladysuchadiva42gaby81