Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

Replies

• nyosupercanyosuperca Posts: 130Member

IDOL

Oh gawd these two is so adorable!! Waiting for the dating news <3
    Anyway i haven't introduce myself properly. I'm Erin and I'm from Indonesia. Anyone who is from Indonesia too?
    I really want to be friends with you guys. Nice too meet you all :)</p>

Hi there :3 I'm from indonesia too~
    You're here since the beginning of this thread? Or just a newbie like me?
    I'm a newbie here :3 I've been silent lurker before i joined this thread :3
    Which city are you from? :3

You need to be louder then in here :3
    This thread has been silent after SJS fansigning and GHJ winning award hehehe~ I think all of the CSI team is busy with their own work :333 fighting!!!
    Anyway I'm from malang :3
    paradicezdearme85miszeeta
  • dian nurullohdian nurulloh IndonesiaPosts: 160Member

SUPERSTAR

don't forget to vote TMS left behind Secret garden for 61 vote

paradicez
  • alia1004alia1004 Posts: 18Member
    JosieJude said:

Han Ye Seul confirms relationship with Teddy Park... SOGONG you're next....you HAVE to be next pleease!
    btw.. there are some netizen comments on the new couple that gives us SOGONG shippers great hope hahaha
    particularly  6 and 7, and i quote:
    "6. [+319, -25] She's been wearing a lot of smoky makeup and getting tattoos lately.. so it was because she was dating Teddy~ ㅋㅋ If only Big Bang and Yang CEO knew, they must've been really secretive. Be happy to the two of them~

7. [+270, -18] So that's why she's been getting tattoos.. and her style has changed so much.."

Wow, there's some cruel comment there.... hater is harsh on her...hope they don't do that to Sogong couple if they reveal their relationship...
    SeGafanladynaetyreadleadparadicez
  • kreesnakreesna Posts: 258SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

alia1004 said:

JosieJude said:

Han Ye Seul confirms relationship with Teddy Park... SOGONG you're next....you HAVE to be next pleease!
    btw.. there are some netizen comments on the new couple that gives us SOGONG shippers great hope hahaha
    particularly  6 and 7, and i quote:
    "6. [+319, -25] She's been wearing a lot of smoky makeup and getting tattoos lately.. so it was because she was dating Teddy~ ㅋㅋ If only Big Bang and Yang CEO knew, they must've been really secretive. Be happy to the two of them~

7. [+270, -18] So that's why she's been getting tattoos.. and her style has changed so much.."

Wow, there's some cruel comment there.... hater is harsh on her...hope they don't do that to Sogong couple if they reveal their relationship...

i think their point is she has changed her style lately not to meant to be cruel or rude. and @JosieJude's point was there's hope to our couple because GhJ has changed her style too.
    SeGafanladyreadleadazzurri
  • Erin LokanataErin Lokanata Posts: 248Member

SUPERSTAR

@krisna : Hey Krisna :) Nice to meet you too :)
    Hahahaha. Hope so ;)
    Btw I dunno if this is polite or not,but can i ask for your BB Pin? Or line? Or wechat maybe? Because i want to make a new friends with you guys :D
  • Erin LokanataErin Lokanata Posts: 248Member

SUPERSTAR

Oh gawd these two is so adorable!! Waiting for the dating news <3
    Anyway i haven't introduce myself properly. I'm Erin and I'm from Indonesia. Anyone who is from Indonesia too?
    I really want to be friends with you guys. Nice too meet you all :)

Hi there :3 I'm from indonesia too~
    You're here since the beginning of this thread? Or just a newbie like me?
    I'm a newbie here :3 I've been silent lurker before i joined this thread :3
    Which city are you from? :3

You need to be louder then in here :3
    This thread has been silent after SJS fansigning and GHJ winning award hehehe~ I think all of the CSI team is busy with their own work :333 fighting!!!
    Anyway I'm from malang :3
    Hahahaha XD. Btw have you seen the datingnews between Han Ye Seul and Teddy? I hope our Sogong couple is next ;(
    Baidu said that they still have 5couples right? Now that Han Ye Seul and Teddy confirms they're dating, they have 4couples left. And I hope SOGONG couple includes thereee :( :( :(

yeah,if this is true (that there are still 4 couples) i really hope that SOGONG are includes....
    i think (its just my feeling) that SOGONG will confirm their relationship after SBS awards...

;;)

Hello there :D
    Yeah me too :(
    My feeling said that they will confirm their relationship next year. Because if they confirm it now then they won't come to SBS Drama Awards together. Because couple don't attend any event together. Like LeeMinHo and ParkMinYoung case. They suppose to attend 2011 SBS Drama Awards together but because they're in relationship LeeMinHo went to SBS and PMY went to KBS :(
    chakita babeFleura Christineazzurri
  • pnaysurfer84pnaysurfer84 California, USAPosts: 279Member

IDOL

Wow! Been gone for 2 days and this thread has been quiet?! 
    Been reading everyones post in regards to our SoGong couple. 
    I'm just waiting it out until the SBS Drama Awards. 
    How about you guys? 
    I hear the awards might be on New Years day. 
    Hope to catch you guys then! 

SoGong couple FIGHTING! 
    *Credits to Jisub Addicts for my avatar*

"Once, oh marvelous once, there was a rabbit who found his way home."
    "How can a story end happily if there is no love?"
    -The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, Kate DiCamillo

lucho luchonaetyazzurriparadicez
  • NoniJafar .NoniJafar . Posts: 5Member
    guys vote for master's sun...SG almost top MS...just few vote left  https://apps.tradablebits.com/tb_app/350016
    Fleura Christine