Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

Replies

• mamaataydanishmamaataydanish Posts: 8Member

ROOKIE

WHOAAAAAA finally!!!!! my home................ thanks Marie for create this thread,,, i'm so in live w/ this two so much. SoGong Couple should we call???? i hope they ended as a real lover, because they have so much in common .. they have the same style of fashion... gaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. i think i will get withdrawal syndrome after TMS end :(
    Maile Filimoehalanateko
  • bellaangel012bellaangel012 Posts: 1,338Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited September 2013
    don't expect any NGs from the kiss scene, it was done in one take and there was no awkwardness displayed by both after the scene per staff. It may not have affected the actors but it sure made the hearts of the staff members flutter - LOL
    sgsig13.jpg
    Credit: Thank you PurpleZ!

Electric Ground- Blue and Bella's blog
    Maile Filimoehalakangyoojinnateko
  • janepink1609janepink1609 Posts: 264Member

IDOL

From sbs interview I noted they were nicknamed SoGong couple ♥

I prefer SoJin than SoGong actually, but SoJin is a common name.. Maybe they choose SoGong to make it more rare or special, hehe  ;)

Can't wait for tonight episode, 10 hours to go, waiting for more skin ship and romantic kiss scene.. yippie :-*
    dipnot71
  • thetimeisrightthetimeisright Posts: 213Member

SUPERSTAR

WHY NO NGSSS haha

and i LOVE how comfortable with each other that "it wasn't awkward" after the kiss scene or whatnot but part of me thinks that maybe if they're TOO comfortable with each other they wont develop any romantic feelings for each other ?! 

NOOOOOO haha
    dipnot71
  • missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,575SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

I prefer SoJin than SoGong actually, but SoJin is a common name.. Maybe they choose SoGong to make it more rare or special, hehe  ;)

Can't wait for tonight episode, 10 hours to go, waiting for more skin ship and romantic kiss scene.. yippie :-*
    Normally couple name will combine first name with first name or given name with given name. combining so (first name) with jin (given name) is a bit unusual. and the reason why media dubbed them so+gong. both are their first name. doesn't matter to me though. earlier i was quoting after i listen to their interviews ^^ 

certainly excited for tonight <3

SS501* SHINHWA * MBLAQ SISTAR JYJ CRAYONPOP JAY PARK *

my girls $quad: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Seyoung ||| my $hips: Ssangchu, SoGong, 2Young  

i'm watching: Variety Shows, Empress Ki, Inspiring Generation, Sly & Single, Melody of Love

• mercuriamercuria SingaporePosts: 165Member

SUPERSTAR

Hello my dear nice to see you here! U also ship this couple? Me too!!! : )

Normally couple name will combine first name with first name or given name with given name. combining so (first name) with jin (given name) is a bit unusual. and the reason why media dubbed them so+gong. both are their first name. doesn't matter to me though. earlier i was quoting after i listen to their interviews ^^ 

certainly excited for tonight <3

• nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

btw, in the previous interview video, when GHJ wore "york sunny" shirt, does anyone know what they're talking about?
    is there something juicy?
    i read soompi rules..

SUPERSTAR

@mercuria 
    my fellow daramjidel ~ got to love this couple after hongkimina! glad to see you around. did you do your calculation on these two? they give different excitement though from our previous couple <3 

my girls $quad: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Seyoung ||| my $hips: Ssangchu, SoGong, 2Young  

i'm watching: Variety Shows, Empress Ki, Inspiring Generation, Sly & Single, Melody of Love

SUPERSTAR

@mercuria 
    my fellow daramjidel ~ got to love this couple after hongkimina! glad to see you around. did you do your calculation on these two? they give different excitement though from our previous couple <3 

Hahahaha yes I did....how can I not? Very exciting results so I am waiting to see things as they unveil! : )
    missauditor

SUPERSTAR

mercuria said:
    @mercuria 

Hahahaha yes I did....how can I not? Very exciting results so I am waiting to see things as they unveil! : )
    i can't recall any drama couple that i ship very hard (hard enough to post at their couple thread. lol). the most recent i watched the greatest love, a gentlemen dignity, both involved married half so nothing to ship. lol. maybe meteor garden couple back in 2005? so this is my first korean drama couple. their chemistry is glaring i was blushing watching their moments.   

Voila ShineCitra Ggcdipnot71

SUPERSTAR

mercuria said:
    @mercuria 

i can't recall any drama couple that i ship very hard (hard enough to post at their couple thread. lol). the most recent i watched the greatest love, a gentlemen dignity, both involved married half so nothing to ship. lol. maybe meteor garden couple back in 2005? so this is my first korean drama couple. their chemistry is glaring i was blushing watching their moments.   

Yes their charts are also very interesting....and because I just took a new divination course that could see more things in the chart, I saw even more exciting results. So I am patiently waiting while it happens....heehee!!! : p
    missauditorpollarstar
  • Maile FilimoehalaMaile Filimoehala Posts: 94Member

IDOL

edited September 2013

OMG!! who is excited for tonights episode 9 ?! ^^  Kiss kiss kiss!!! fianlly th moment ive been waiting for <3333

†Matthew5:44SoneYoonaddict♪SNSD♫YoochunSojisubGonghyojinKimhaneul

Watching~~~~~TheMastersSunTwoWeeks

mercuriamissauditorrrmski
  • koryandramaloverkoryandramalover Posts: 304Member
    @jjsweeter0211

omooooooo Thank You so Much chinggu .. daebak!!! 
    :x

• pollarstarpollarstar Posts: 348Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    marie67 said:

Aren't they just WOW?

thank you for thiss.. <3 .. do you happen to have the first 3 interviews in eng? 
  • pollarstarpollarstar Posts: 348Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    I'm shipping this coupleeeee...yess, another perfect couple after KNG and SYJ :D