Original Song Breaking Free

Guest jaemorgan

Guest jaemorgan

Hi!
I am a singer/songwriter and seeking for the attention of professional (kpop) producers.I've been learning korean since 3years now, because I wanted to enter the asian music industry(Japan/Korea/china). I would like have some thoughts from you. I wish I can produce songs for you in the future.  
I am writing songs in korean and english. Also if there's anybody who interested in learning korean.I made posts on my website, on how I learned korean. Also you can

This is my own song breaking free. 

you can find more on soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/jynemorgan2

I am working on new songs and covers to upload very soon.
Everything you see on all websites, is made and managed by me. Now I want to share my ideas with other musicians, create new and amazing music. 
Also I know many people are complaining about how similar Kpop song are, I think when I can get into a producing team then I can inspire people to improve and make changes.I will try and give my best!
Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ChrisReeves12

Hi there Jayne. It's always good to see another fellow producer/songwriter striving to make some waves in the Korean music industry. I wouldn't say that I am the well connected person in the world, especially in Korea, but I do have a few people we work with in Korea and one of my artists is a rookie popping up some CCM charts there. With the right material could get some attention there. I listened to your song "Breaking Free" and a few other songs from your SoundCloud page such as "I'm Sorry", "Look At Me", and the teaser you had "The Power". One thing I would tell you right off the cuff is that in general, your use of the sounds and elements in your production don't quite meet professional standards yet. In "The Power" for example, the drum sounds needed to be much stronger.

Guest jaemorgan

ChrisReeves12 said: Hi there Jayne. It's always good to see another fellow producer/songwriter striving to make some waves in the Korean music industry. I wouldn't say that I am the well connected person in the world, especially in Korea, but I do have a few people we work with in Korea and one of my artists is a rookie popping up some CCM charts there. With the right material could get some attention there. I listened to your song "Breaking Free" and a few other songs from your SoundCloud page such as "I'm Sorry", "Look At Me", and the teaser you had "The Power". One thing I would tell you right off the cuff is that in general, your use of the sounds and elements in your production don't quite meet professional standards yet. In "The Power" for example, the drum sounds needed to be much stronger.

• 1 month later...
Guest jaemorgan

Just uploaded a new song. I used an instrumental track of dynamic duo, but wrote a complete different song to it :D. Appreciate every kind of support ;)

Archived