Healthy Food options when going out with friends?

Guest Dollxhie

Guest Dollxhie

I can't help but opt for cheap fast food when I'm out with my friendswhether we're at the beach, mall, amusement park, etc.
I always go for like KFC, McDonalds, Tim Hortons, A&W... just 'cause I'm the most indecisive person I know when it comes to food and I just get something I'm familiar with (& because it's cheap)
Are there healthier food options you go for when you're at the food court at a mall?I never order from new food places because I don't know if I'll like it and sometimes it's like over $10.
I don't want like salad or something, just something a little bit better than the usual cheeseburger and fries.What do you guys recommend?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest calendar

I have the same problem, but I spent an hour or so on a Sunday a while ago to search up nutritional information of a ton of restaurants around where I live. I saved the doc on Google Docs so I can access it from my phone whenever. Basically, i looked at the nutritional information of the restaurants and picked the healthiest options. I then typed them down onto my doc, along with the calorie counts. Now, whenever I'm caught off guard and am forced to eat at a fast food restaurant, I just use my guide to pick the best option.You could do the same?If worst comes to worst, you can just search up "healthiest option at __________" on your phone once you find out where you're eating.Good luck~ ^^

It's hard to find healthy options at malls. I guess one way you could go about it is buying a meal and sharing half with a friend! So that way you're not eating TOO much junk food. I feel like food portions are always oversized anyway.

Archived