Who Are The Genuine K-Pop Idols/Groups Of The Hallyu Wave?

Indubitably, actors and actresses are also cautious with their words, but K-Pop stars are people that are obligated to take even further preventative measures with what is said on broadcast. Rest assured, I've seen enough to differentiate between the genuine and the hidden, but I wish to hear your opinions. Who among the many popular Korean idols in existence do you believe are true to their words and actions?

Here are some K-Pop idols I find quite honest and reliable:

• All of INFINITE

They all have good hearts with genuine dedication to music and their fans. They are honest about what they say and earnest with what they do.

• All of SHINee

Wonderful people with wonderful hearts. As a result of being under SM, they are a bit more limited with their words than INFINITE, but are nevertheless kindhearted souls that know how to liven up the mood.

• Taeyeon of SNSD

A passive being whose emotions are expressed through her delicate vocals.

• Victoria, Amber, & Luna of f(x)

Kindhearted beings with humor and dedication.

• All of 2NE1

A wonderful group of close friends that would risk their own lives for each other if the occasion called for it. Together, they are able to showcase great teamwork that allows for the greatness that is their own group's name.

• 1 month later...
Guest kyuubianisse

in my opinion, the groups that started the whole hallyu wave would be groups like tvxq, snsd, super junior, shines, h.o.t, shinhwa, kara. those are the ones i can think of right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Cassandra1430291821

of course so nyeo shi dae( girl,s generation) and super junior!! .... but definitely exo are now becoming one of them...

I know I'm being biased but for me it's BigBang's members. They are kind hearted, humble, loyal, very passionate about music, love and respect their fans, treat each other like a family, hard working and responsible person.

Guest eunbyeol3141

All of the SM artists - especially SHINee and EXO, who are currently rising up at the moment. It definitely helps that they have the backing of SM Entertainment, but these groups are seriously talented. SHINee's 'Everybody' comeback was really powerful and had good dance moves. Same with EXO's 'Growl' which was a one shot vudei. Infinite are also really talented - they are also amazing dancers and have Though, I sometimes feel that Teen Top is a bit undervalued. They're dances are so intricate especially in 'Rocking' and 'Crazy'. Basically, I admire most male groups, especially ones with dance ability. 

• 1 month later...

I don't know any of them on a personal level so I'm not sure how Genuinely Kind of a person are they. Cuz some can say they do it for the fans or cuz they love music but how GENUINE are they? And how sure are we to say they are?
But we all have our own opinion. To me I "think" Kim Dong Wan from ShinHwa because I've read stories of how he lecture fans and tell them to leave if they wait in front of the dorm. His infamous quote "ShinHwa isn't responsible for your lives".. to me harsh word are the most GENUINE. 

Archived