What is your favorite brand?

Guest jaeych

Guest jaeych

I really like Skinfood and Etude House. I usually buy from those brands and I'm pretty satisfied with their products. I also like Elishacoy for their The Style Platinum BB Cream for Man, The Face Shop for their Mango Seed Butter and Nature Republic for their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel.

I'm wanting to try Innisfree, Tony Moly  and Teen's Nature (tn). Does anyone have any favorite products or recommendations of what I should get from these three brands? Skincare and BB/CC cream only please. :)

Guest 김 가을

I really like all the products on WISHtrend! I find them quite miraculous when it comes to skincare ^ u ^ But when it comes to cute makeup, I like Etude House!

I've tried the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, its amazing for the price! My Favourite brands would have to be Laneige and Innisfree. 
For Innisfree I'd recommend their It's Real Series Masks to start. I really liked their Greem Tea Seed Serum too, it hydrated my skin very well. :D 

Guest dian8214

Innisfree! their skin line is good! i am sort of normal to dry skin their green tea serum really hydrates my skin and doesn't cause any breakouts! for the jeju volcanic scrub and foam are good cleansers too!
Nature Republic I like their collagen BB cream and the Aloe soothing Gel.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kenneth028

To be honest i don't have any favorite brand i am Just looking for a good one with nice quality.In fact in Finland i seen a jewelry at http://www.laatukoru.fi/ that really looking nice however they are quite expensive and it is going to broke my bank account but that jewelry now a days is my dream and hope to have it one in near future.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrbunbyuns

I'm mainly obsessed with skincare, and I really like Shiseido. ^_^ I also really like YSL's lip products, really soothing stuff ;D
I agree! Etude House has the cutest collections, especially their new Minnie Mouse stuff that just came out ahhh >.<

I would say all around, Neutrogena is the one brand I have continuously used since high school. Their suncare and cleansers are pretty good (I'm talking non-acne cleansers). My only gripe with their sunscreen is the fragrance, which could be toned down or completely eliminated (which is why I now use Loreal's SPF 50 Sunscreen for the Face. I wish it didn't contain alcohol, though).

And I have to say Mario Badescu is outstanding for the Buffering Lotion alone, which is the one spot treatment I've used that helps kill cystic acne. Nothing else works for big/cystic pimples.

Clothing: Jay Jays, Underworld, Trash Monkey, Target/Myer/Kmart (because I'm poor)
Makeup/Skin Care/Other Beauty: Bobbie Brown, L'Oreal, Nivea, Elizabeth, 
Shoes: Converse, Vans

I actually don't know a lot of brands (=Q.Q<) it's kind of sad aha, I don't spend an awful lot of stuff like this so I mainly go with "If I see it and I like it I'll buy it".

Speaking of which, anyone help by listing any good skincare brands available in Australia? I think I've used Aveelo, Olay, Vaseline, Nivea and some of the bigger ones before but are there any smaller ones you could recommend? 

• 6 months later...
Guest jolive213

I don't use daily makeup or use light makeup only. Also I prefer natural remedies for skin problems.
Even I don't use make up but I am enough serious about my skin care that's why earlier I take clinical trial at Jarvis Cosmetics. I'm thankful to Jarvis that he help me to have healthy and glowing skin. I love their products...
So, I'll say, my favorite is Jarvis products; especially Jarvis Cream & Serum.

Guest chrisstina

I generally don't have a favourite brand, it's really dependent on the product but for make up my most used brands are: Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown and Maybelline. I also really like Jill Stuart and Paul&Joe but it's harder to find in Canada..
As for skin care, I'm currently liking Shiseido and Hada Labo the most although this can change frequently =P

Archived