Broadcast period: August 13, 2013 - September 10, 2013

Air times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays

Cast:

Peter Ho

Janine Chang

Fan Hao Lun

Wang Jing Luan

Synopsis:

A man lives his life trying to foster a hatred for his enemy and devising ways to seek revenge. Le Jun Kai (Peter Ho) decides to marry his enemy’s daughter, Ye Zi (Janine Chang), and then proceeds to mistreat her and make her life as miserable as possible. But there’s a small problem. Jun Kai falls in love with Ye Zi, but he keeps his heart stone cold and tries to deny his growing love for his wife. Afraid to let his emotions get out of control, Jun Kai divorces Ye Zi, only to find out years later that she gave birth to his son and raised him on her own. Will Jun Kai be able to continue to deny his love for Ye Zi and continue to live his life consumed by hate?

Watch episodes with English subs here!

Raw Trailer:

Ending theme song:
Peter Ho - Regret (遗憾)

Additional Links:
Unconditional Love 乐俊凯 Viki Episodes with English Subs

Guest lili101

thank you very much for informations about this movie, pic and videos.the story is interesting!I like actors Peter (Summer's desire) and Janine (Black and white)I hope somebody will sub it.
Me too I just wish there were more episodes....

• 3 weeks later...

The drama is interesting and all... but this is the second time I've seen Peter Ho take the role of an incredibly abusive husband, and he does a tremendous job. It's a little eerie..... like I get that the character needs to be emotionally abusive, but physically abusive too? Makes me cringe.

Guest jollibee

it's been a long time since i last watched a Taiwanese drama.this one seems promising.i'll look for it and try the first episode.thanks for the insights.

sookanakaboo said: sugarplum892 said: @sookanakaboo said: Does anyone have the theme song? 
It is so goood but I cannot find it anywhere Q_____Q

Do you mean for download? If so, I found one here that you can give it a try.

Credit to drama pot

Omggg thanks so much! Sorry for the belated reply! Had been busy for the past month. Ugh. 
THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN <333 haha yup! :D no problem! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Amazing drama!
It's a shame that the episodes are so short and few but with a very good story. Great actors. I hated much the male lead and ended up wanting a better end for him.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Russian Roulette ✖ Le Jun Kai

Credit MVTeeVee

Archived