My Artworks [Portraits, Speed Drawings and more!]

Guest Elevon

• 2 months later...

I very interesting style and I'm jealous that you can speed draw. I developed my skills by copying what I saw and exploring different techniques over many many years yet I'm still incapable of speed drawing. I've seen youtube videos where people can draw a portrait within 5 minutes (time lapse) and they are very accurate, simple but accurate aha. 
The game art for the Final Fantasy series is fantastic and has very distinct features though I do believe that after the XIII series the artist won't be doing anymore games? I particularly like the concept art for FF XII.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow those are awesome. The use of color and pattern really work well together and are eye catching.I looked up the artists that influenced your work and they are so cool. 

nanvoc said: I very interesting style and I'm jealous that you can speed draw. I developed my skills by copying what I saw and exploring different techniques over many many years yet I'm still incapable of speed drawing. I've seen youtube videos where people can draw a portrait within 5 minutes (time lapse) and they are very accurate, simple but accurate aha. 
The game art for the Final Fantasy series is fantastic and has very distinct features though I do believe that after the XIII series the artist won't be doing anymore games? I particularly like the concept art for FF XII.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, you're talented. I have recently become a fan of artists that have similar type of work as yours, so it's nice to see your work in progress videos.
I've followed you on instagram, so please update when you have new pieces out. Keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with everyone else, it's a unique style! I liked you're page so I'm expecting my newsfeed to be filled with your creations!! xDIf I knew you in real life I'd probably bug you everyday to take me in as an apprentice, haha. Keep up the good work! (:

Your illustrations are wonderful :) I like how you mix different mediums together; it gives it a completely different sense of texture!  There are so many things I can say about this, I'm not sure where to begin.  Let's just keep it short and say that I find your color palette compelling and all the intricate detail you put into each piece to create a whole keeps my eyes visually interested.  It's not only that though, it's also the transitions you make with your values that keep my eyes roaming, studying.  Good work :)  Keep it up!

• 4 months later...
Guest JakeZ

Woah I really like the mix of portraits and a sort of electronic feel in your art. It's really unique :D

Archived