♥♥♥ WooIu couple : LEE HYUN WOO ♥ IU [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥♥♥

Guest tazhito

Guest tazhito

tumblr_mrbhvxyNPx1rex2xgo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mrauu8hUHb1rex2xgo5_500.jpg

THE LOVE IS BORN, A NEW COUPLE IS FORMING..!!! THEY'RE SO CUTES AND ADORABLES...!!! WOOIU ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

IU (LEE JI EUN)

tumblr_mravttA0nD1rex2xgo1_500.jpg
Lee Ji-eun (Korean: 이지은; born May 16, 1993), better known by her stage name IU (Korean: 아이유), is a South Korean singer and actress.Her stage name is derived from the phrase "I and You", symbolizing that we can become one through music. Her fan club name is U-ana (Uaena), where each syllable has a different meaning: "you" is from English, "ae" is Sino-Korean for "love", and "na" is Korean for "me".In 2012, IU ranked #19 on "The 23rd Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces."

2008: Debut

IU debuted on Mnet M! Countdown in September 18, 2008 with her debut single "Lost Child". It was later released as the title track for her debut mini-album Lost and Found on September 24, 2008.However, she did not gain mainstream popularity until her follow-up and debut studio album Growing Up.

2009: First studio album, mainstream success, and other activities

On April 16, 2009, IU launched her first full album, titled Growing Up, with the lead promotional number "Boo." Within three weeks, "Boo" went up to the #1 contenders for SBS Inkigayo, and her name also went up twice on Take 7 together with other notable artists like SG Wannabe and Younha. The song also did well on KBS Music Bank K-Chart, on Mnet M! Countdown chart, and on various online music charts.[citation needed]]

In 2009, IU sang the ending title song, "Araro", for the acclaimed MBC drama Queen Seon Duk, where she was recommended by the director, Sam Kim, citing her "clear tone and her lyrical sensibility."She was also featured on Mighty Mouth's album Love Class in the song "희망사항." In late 2009, IU recorded MC Mong's song "Love Letter to You" featuring SHINee's Key as the rapper.

2010: Nagging for We Got Married and third mini album

IU recorded the song "잔소리" (Nagging / Scolded) with 2AM's Seulong for the TV show We Got Married. On June 27, 2010, IU won her first award since her debut on SBS Inkigayo for "Nagging." On July 2, 2010, she won another award for that song on KBS Music Bank K-Chart. Soon after, IU was chosen to sing the main OST song for the MBC drama Road No.1 titled "여자라서" (Because I'm A Woman). IU's other collaborations include duets with Yoo Seung Ho ("사랑을 믿어요" (Believe in Love)), Sung Shi Kyung ("그대네요" (It's You)), and Big Bang's Seungri ("I Know").

IU worked with some of South Korea's most famous musicians and producers for her third mini-album, Real, released in December 2010.Lee Min Soo and Kim Eana, the creators of IU's previous hit "Nagging", helped produce her award-winning song "좋은 날" ("Good Day")." IU received three SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Song awards for her performances of the song (on December 18 and December 26, 2010, and January 2, 2011), three awards from KBS Music Bank K-Chart (on December 24 and December 31, 2010, and January 7, 2011), and one award from Mnet M! Countdown on December 23, 2010.

2011: Rising popularity, Real+, and Last Fantasy

IU often covers other pop artists' songs with her guitar and features her friend Thunder from MBLAQ, most notably renditions of SHINee's "Juliette," Big Bang's "Lies," Super Junior's "Sorry, Sorry" and Girls' Generation's "Gee."

Soribada, an online music service, combined the music downloads and streams from January 1 to March 30, 2011, to name IU's song, "Good Day" as the number one song of the first quarter. Her song "Someday" from the KBS drama Dream High OST and her ballad "The Story Only I Didn't Know", from her Real+ mini-album, placed 4th and 7th place, respectively – showing that IU got 3 of the top 10 digital spots for the first quarter. Her first original composition, "Dreaming" was used in the drama Dream High, but not released officially.

On June 18, 2011, IU held her first official fanmeeting and mini-concert at AX-Korea. It also marked the 1004th day since she debuted.

IU also sang a self-composed OST called "Hold my Hand" for drama series The Greatest Love.

On November 29, 2011, IU's second full length album Last Fantasy was released and achieved an ‘all-kill’ as all 13 songs immediately swept most of all the charts. The track list was revealed on November 22, 2011.

2012: Japanese Debut and Spring of a Twenty Year Old

On January 24, 2012, IU held a live showcase at Tokyo's Bunkamura Orchard Hall. At the time of the showcase, it was noted that she was the youngest Korean singer ever to perform at the Hall.On March 1, 2012, she released a promotional video for the Japanese version of "Good Day", the title track of her Japanese single album. The album, which includes DVD footage from the showcase,was later released on March 21, 2012.

In early April, 2012, it was announced that IU will be holding her first solo tour, "Real Fantasy", starting in June. The tour features performances in six different cities across South Korea, including Seoul and Busan.

IU released the single album, Spring of a Twenty Year Old, on May 11, 2012. The album contains three songs, one of which is self-composed by IU. This song, entitled "Peach", was digitally released before the album, on May 4, 2012. A 26-minute-long documentary-style music video film was released alongside the album, featuring the album track, "Every End of the Day", and several interviews with IU that showcase her personal thoughts and experiences. This film contains footage of IU as she visits Venice, Italy.Due to her commitments towards preparing for her first solo tour, she was unable to make broadcast promotions for the single. Additionally, while touring, she had to leave her hosting job at SBS' Inkigayo, though she returned upon the tour's completion.

You & I, IU's second Japanese single, was released on July 18.

In December, IU's entertainment company, LOEN Entertainment, announced that IU will be having a comeback in 2013. The album, which is expected to have a mature theme in opposition to the "Nation's Little Sister" image that IU has presented on her previous work.

On December 29, IU hosted the 2012 SBS Gayo Daejeon, an annual music program, alongside Miss A's Suzy and actor Jung Gyu-woon. She was selected for her "stable emceeing skills as she served as the MC for Inkigayo".[

Endorsements and other activities

Endorsements

IU has secured a number of endorsement deals, including the 2011 UNIONBAY clothing line (with Seo In-Kook), MyChew candy, and the action-riding game The Story of My Horse and I, Alicia. In 2011, IU became the next pop star spokesmodel for Mexicana Chicken.Samsung selected IU to represent their Anycall brand, previously endorsed by such stars as Lee Hyori, BoA, and Junki, stating "we believe that [iU] has the potential to create a big bang within the industry.".In the same year, IU endorsed for SK Telecom, Namyang Dairy, S-Oil, Home Plus, Y'SB, Le Coq Sportif, Elite school uniforms, and was chosen to be the ambassador for Yeosu Expo Korea 2012. In 2012, IU secured the endorsement deals for G by Guess and cosmetics brand, The Saem as well. On December 4, 2012, it was announced that IU would endorse NCsoft's Aion: The Tower of Eternity video game.

Other activities

In August 2009, IU became a host for the new program Gom Music Chart on GomTV, a weekly show where South Korean netizens vote for their favorite songs on the charts. For a time, IU became a fixed guest on Super Junior's Kiss the Radio, Maybee's Raise the Volume, and MBC's Starry Night (hosted by Park Kyung-lim and Shin Young) and Chin Chin Radio (hosted by Taeyeon). Upon Taeyeon's departure, she was chosen as a temporary DJ for two weeks together with Beast member Doojoon.[citation needed] IU is currently the VJ for MBC Game's Star for You.] In October and November 2010, IU introduced the competing players in season 2 of GomTV's Global Starcraft II League. IU is also one of twelve original female cast members chosen for the SBS variety show Heroes. IU took up a role as Kim Pil Suk in the KBS 2TV teen drama series Dream High.

On February 6, 2011, it was announced that IU would be a guest performer for British contemporary jazz & soul singer, Corinne Bailey Rae, during her 1st Korean concert. She was also featured in K-Will's music video for his song "My Heart is Beating" along with MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Boyfriend's No Minwoo.

Between May and July in 2011, IU attended the filming for SBS's Kiss & Cry, where celebrities show off their figure skating skills. However, she was eliminated in Episode 8. Also during this time, she participated in KBS Immortal Song 2. However due to her overwhelming schedule of "Kiss & Cry" and MC duties for “Inkigayo”, she withdrawn from Immortal Song to focus on her upcoming album.

IU performed at the 2011 GSL Blizzard Cup finals, with the songs "Good Day" and "You and I". This is not the first time she would be involved in the GSL, as she also did the voice over for the player introductions and openers in previous seasons as well.

On March 22, 2012, IU along with ZE:A member Yim Si-wan and Hwang Kwanghee starred in a Samsung CF for their latest smartphone, the 'Wave 3'. It is a three-part drama titled '20, the start of the Wave', which introduced various apps and tools of the 'Wave 3'.

On January 24, 2013, IU was confirmed as one of the leading roles for new KBS2TV weekend drama You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin, portraying a seemingly unlucky girl who remains courageous and bright. Filming for the drama began in February and premiered on March 9, 2013.

On July 28, 2013, IU announced in the broadcast of "Inkigayo" that she will be vacating her MC position after 107 weeks of being in the show. She will be replaced by Minah from Girl's Day.

Discography

Studio albums

EPs

• Japanese language
    • I □ U (2011)
    • Good Day (2012)
    • You & I (2012)
    • Can You Hear Me? (2013)

Concerts

Solo Concert

• Real Fantasy (2012)

Filmography

Drama
Year Title Networks Role Notes
2011 Dream High KBS2 Kim Pil Suk Supporting role
Welcome to the Show SBS Herself Episode 1
2012 Dream High 2 KBS2 Kim Pil Suk Episode 1 (Cameo Appearance)
Salamander Guru and The Shadows SBS Pickpocket Jieun Episode 6
Cameo appearance
2012 Sammy's Great Escape (Sammy Adventures 2) Movie Ella Voice Acting
2013 You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin KBS2 Lee Soon Shin Lead Role
Television
Year Title Networks Role Notes
2010 Heroes SBS Herself
2011 Kim Yu-na's Kiss and Cry Contestant Until episode 8
Inkigayo Co-Hostess March 20, 2011 – July 28, 2013
1 vs. 100 KBS2 Guest
Immortal Song 2 Contestant
Entertainment Broadcast Guest as guest for 'guerilla date'
You Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook Guest
Come To Play MBC Guest March 14, 2011
Radio Star Musical Guest March 30, 2011
E!TV Special SBS Host
Running Man Guest Episode 43
Strong Heart Guest December 20, 2011
Mak Irae Show Tooniverse Guest July 15, 2011
Night After Night SBS Guest
2012 Running Man Guest Episode 77, 96, 97
MTV Music Island Musical Guest as premier episode guest
Strong Heart Guest May 22, 2012 & May 29, 2012
Gayo Daejeon Co-Hostess December 29
Lee Hyori's You and I KST Musical Guest as premier episode guest
Quiz Show Q MBC Co-Hostess

Awards

Year Award Category Result
2008 Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Power Rookie Award
Won
2010 2nd Melon Music Awards 2010 TOP 10 Won
11th Korea Visual Arts Festival Photogenic Award
Won
17th Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards Ceremony New Generation Singer Award
Won
25th Golden Disk Awards Digital Music Bonsang Won
Cyworld Digital Music Awards Song Of The Month (June) ("Nagging") Won
Song Of The Month (December) ("Good Day") Won
SBS Entertainment Awards Variety New Star Award
Won
2011 3rd Melon Music Awards 2011 Top 10 Won
Song of the Year (Digital Daesang) Won
5th Mnet 20's Choice Awards Hot CF Star Won
20th Seoul Music Awards Bonsang Award Won
Best Digital Album (Real) Won
Cyworld Digital Music Awards Song Of The Month (December) ("You and I") Won
Artist Award
Won
Korea Advertising Association Awards Good Model Award
Won
TVCF Award Model of the Year Won
Style Icon Awards Top 10 Style Icon
Won
2011 Soompi Gayo Awards Top Female Soloists of 2011 - Gold Won
Nickelodeon Korea Kids' Choice Awards Favorite Female Singer Won
2012 1st Gaon Chart Awards Song of the Year (February)
Won
Song of the Year (December)
Won
4th Melon Music Awards 2012 Album (Last Fantasy) Nominated
2012 Artist Nominated
2012 Netizen Popularity Award ("You & I") Nominated
2012 Top 10 Won
2012 T-Store Best Song Award ("You & I") Nominated
7th Asia Model Festival Awards BBF Pop Singer Award
Won
9th Korean Music Awards Female Musician of the Year Netizen Vote Won
Song of the Year ("Good Day")
Won
Best Korean Pop Song ("Good Day") Won
21st Seoul Music Awards Bonsang Award Won
Best Album (Last Fantasy) Won
24th Korean PD Awards Singer Award
Won
Billboard 21 Under 21 15 of 21
Cyworld Digital Music Awards Song Of The Month (May) ("Peach") Won
Nickelodeon Korea Kids' Choice Awards Favorite Female Singer Won
2013 27th Japan Gold Disk Awards Best 3 New Artists (Asia) Won

Mnet Asian Music Awards

The Mnet Asian Music Awards (abbreviated as a MAMA), formerly "M.net KM Music Festival" (MKMF) (1999 - 2008), is a major K-pop music award show that is held by Mnet Media annually in South Korea. Daesang Award (Grand Prize) is equivalent Artist of the Year.

Bout Year Nominated work Award Result
12th 2010 IU/Seulong – “Nagging” Best Collaboration Nominated
Sung Shi Kyung/IU – “It’s You” Best Collaboration Nominated
13th 2011 "Good Day" Best Female Singer - Solo Nominated
Best Vocal Performance - Solo Won
“Someday” (Dream High O.S.T.) Best O.S.T. Nominated
14th 2012 "You and I" Artist of the Year Nominated
Song of the Year Nominated
Best Female Artist Won
Best Vocal Performance - Solo Nominated

Music Programs

These are a collection of IU's wins on Korea's televised music shows. Inkigayo is aired on SBS, M! Countdown on Korean cable channel M.net, Music Bank on KBS, and Music on Top on Korean cable channel jTBC.

Music Bank

Year Date Song
2010 June 25 Nagging
July 2
December 24 Good Day
December 31
2011 January 7
December 9 You & I
December 16
December 23
December 30
2012 January 6
January 13

Inkigayo

Year Date Song
2010 June 27 Nagging
December 19 Good Day
December 26
2011 January 2
December 18 You & I
December 25
2012 January 1

M! Countdown

Year Date Song
2010 December 23 Good Day

Music On Top

Year Date Song
2012 January 12 You & I

Appearances in other media

In December 2011, LOEN Entertainment together with dooub, Inc. released an iOS game IU SHAKE.

LEE HYUN WOO

tumblr_mrawe5o5Kf1rex2xgo1_500.jpgtumblr_mrawe5o5Kf1rex2xgo3_500.png

Lee Hyun-woo (Hangul: 이현우; born March 23, 1993) is a South Korean actor. As a child actor, Lee built his filmography in television series such as The Return of Iljimae and Queen Seondeok. Upon reaching his teenage years, he became better known for his roles in Master of Study, Man from the Equator, To The Beautiful You, and particularly for the 2013 hit film Secretly, Greatly.

Career

Lee Hyun-woo began his career as a child actor, building up his resume by playing roles in a number of large-scale productions, such as The Legend, King Sejong the Great, The Return of Iljimae, and Queen Seondeok.

After his profile rose as the cute and loyal Chan-doo in God of Study, Lee took to the stage for the 2010 musical production of Footloose, where he played the leading role of Ren, played by Kevin Bacon in the original movie.

In 2011 he and K-pop singer Yoon Doo-joon from B2ST began hosting music program Music on Top on cable channel jTBC. He was then featured in IU's music video for track "You and I." Lee further expanded his acting scope in historical drama Gyebaek, revenge thriller Man from the Equator,and made a guest appearance in medical drama Brain.

In 2012, Lee was cast as the second male lead in To The Beautiful You, the Korean television adaptation of Japanese manga Hana-Kimi, with his role based on the character Shuichi Nakatsu. He and co-star Hwang Kwanghee were later designated as the new hosts of live music show The Music Trend (more popularly known as Inkigayo).

He landed a major role in 2013 box office hit Secretly, Greatly, an action-comedy film in which he played a North Korean undercover spy disguised as a high school boy.

Filmography

Television drama

Year Title Role Network Notes
2004 Oolla Boolla Blue-jjang
KBS
2005 Spring Day
KBS2
2006 Hwarang Fighter Maru Seo Da-ham KBS
2007 The Legend young Cheoro MBC
Lobbyist young Harry SBS
2008 King Sejong the Great Prince Choong-nyeong KBS
Things We Do That We Know We Will Regret
KBS Episode 4: On a Night Sparkling with Stars
2009 The Return of Iljimae Cha Dol-yi MBC
Queen Seondeok young Kim Yushin MBC
What's for Dinner? Tommy MBC
2010 Master of Study Hong Chan-doo KBS2
2011 Gyebaek young Gyebaek MBC
Brain Park Dong hwa KBS2 Guest appearance in episodes 2, 3 and 4
2012 Man from the Equator young Kim Sun-woo KBS2
To the Beautiful You Cha Eun-gyul SBS Korean adaptation of Hana-Kimi

Film

Year Title Role Notes
2005 Baribari Jjang

2006 Holiday

A Dirty Carnival

2007 Hwang Jin Yi

2010 The Loneliness of Butcher Boy Tae-shik short film from Short! Short! Short!
2011 GLove Kim Jin-man
2013 Secretly, Greatly Rhee Hae-jin

Music video

Year Song Title Artist
2011 You and I IU
2012 First Love's Melody Acoustic Collabo
2013 I Love You Akdong Musician

Music program

Date Title Role Network
December 8, 2011 - March 14, 2012 Music on Top Host jTBC
December 16, 2012 – present The Music Trend Host SBS

Variety show

Year Title Network Notes
2012 Strong Heart SBS Appeared as guest in episode 142
Invincible Youth Season 2 KBS2 Appeared as guest in episode 26
2013 Running Man SBS Appeared as guest in episode 147
Incarnation, Hwasin SBS Appeared as guest in episode 22

Musical theatre

Year Title Role
2010 Footloose Ren

Discography

Year Artist Song Title From the Album
2013 Lee Hyun-woo Ode to the Youth Secretly, Greatly OST

Awards

Year Award Category Nominated work
2008 KBS Drama Awards Best Young Actor King Sejong the Great
2012 SBS Drama Awards New Star Award To The Beautiful You

Guest misspinky

cuties! I support! I liked them when hyun woo starred in IU's MV but he was soo awkward. and now the movie theater "scandal"... heheh

Guest tazhito

@ilovesquirrel hahahahah omma muchisimas gracias, ya estás feliz con lo del inglés hahaha.

@misspinky thank for join..!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest misspinky

apparently they're working together for union bay!

Singer IU and actor Lee Hyun Woo have been chosen as endorsement models for the same brand.

Born in 1993, they are both the same age, and will now be working together as model partners, as the new faces of casual fashion brand UNIONBAY.

According to the brand’s spokesperson, IU and Lee Hyun Woo, who are known as close friends in the industry, have both promoted as endorsement models for the brand in the past—IU in 2011 and Lee Hyun Woo in 2014. The brand representative revealed that because the two stars are friends, they both highly recommended one another, which lead to their accompanied endorsement deal.

IU and Lee Hyun Woo previously hosted SBS’ “Inkigayo” together, and the actor has also appeared in IU’s “You and I” music video.

UNIONBAY has progressively become one of the leading representative casual brands over the years, and it is said that the brand will be upgrading its designs and marketing throughout 2015.

soompi news

• 1 month later...
Guest mingming93

I love this couple since You & I but I don't think you should call them WooIU couple. You guys might get attacked by the fans of the original WooIU/Milky couple. :-t

Archived