SHINee's Jonghyun's father

Guest luxurious86

Guest luxurious86

its been 5 years that Jonghyun never mentioned his father. the MC's never ask him about his father ever since he debuted in 2008. How do I spread about his father all over the internet? I want the MC's to see it so they can ask him about it. How come he never mentioned his father?

• 2 months later...
Guest kyuubianisse

wait why should he talk about his father and his personal life. did something happen during 2008 that i don't know about. please tell me, i want to be informed.

I honestly think it's none of your business and you should leave him alone, if he wanted to talk about it he would have done so long ago. It's good that you're genuinely interested in his life but there are things that you don't have to know and shouldn't poke around on out of courtesy for the actual person.

Guest oppasbed

Nanvoc said: I honestly think it's none of your business and you should leave him alone, if he wanted to talk about it he would have done so long ago. It's good that you're genuinely interested in his life but there are things that you don't have to know and shouldn't poke around on out of courtesy for the actual person.

• 1 month later...
Guest yeoyoolitneunyeoja

If he doesn't want to talk about it, I don't think we should badger him to open his mouth about it. There's probably a reason for it

Archived