Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

Replies

• TressiaTressia In a land far awayPosts: 365Member
    lol...isn't that when he was away battling that villian? not sure MGY was close by but close enough :)
    dramagoodieriya988anjelinebasinoumgykb
  • mgykbmgykb Posts: 1,697Member

SUPERSTAR

Tressia said:
    lol...isn't that when he was away battling that villian? not sure MGY was close by but close enough :)
    Yeah, i think this was the BTS photo of TD's scene with GH. hmmm maybe MGY was there bec. the next scene was prince GH ran to see JY. There was a fuuny BTS too after this scene but focused to GH as if trying to point his fingers to JY's eyes and pierce them, I think. hehe Nonetheless, KB is in a happy mood bec. obviously MGY is just around the corner to film the scene which is my fave, hehe : the start  of the love triangle GH/JY/TD :)
    Please kindly follow the signature rules to ensure that your signature does not exceed 40KB.

TaeJung couple will live in my heart forever!!! 
    anjelinebasinouriya988ismalindaishakmgyksb5677
  • ismalindaishakismalindaishak lindear far and away landPosts: 395Member

SUPERSTAR

• moonforevermoonforever Certified MGY Fans| Geunbum Forever Posts: 1,495Member

SUPERSTAR

Geun Young with Kim Hyang-gi
    *Kim Hyang-gi is Namoo Actors child actress
    She recently visited the set MBC to see Moonie and tweeted yesterday with the photo below!
    cr:RT 김향기 @smell2001

kabamriya988mgykbanjelinebasinou

SUPERSTAR

Kim Hyang Gi & Moon Geun Young Takes A Sweet Friendly Photo

Child actress Kim Hyang Gi revealed a photo taken with actress Moon Geun Young.

On August 29, Kim Hyang Gi posted a photo on her twitter with a writing “”Ta-da! Not long ago I went on the set of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi. It’s so nice to see my sister Moon Geun Young.”

In the photos, both actress happily stares at the camera with a “V” pose. Their bright smile have especial resemblance like a real sisters.

Kim Hyang Gi & Moon Geun Young were both on the same talent agency. Child actress Kim Hyang Gi recently starred in the Korean adaptation of a Japanese series ‘The Queen’s Classroom’ while Moon Geun Young is currently portraying the role of Jung Yi in “Goddess of Fire” as the first female potter in the Joseon Dynasty.

[c] dramabucks

dramagoodieriya988mgykbanjelinebasinou

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013

SUPERSTAR

mgykb said:

Kim Beom Speaks of Plans for Military Duties

Actor Kim Beom has mentioned his plans regarding his military duties.

At a press conference for MBC‘s historical drama “Goddess of Fire” held in Ilsan of the Gyeonggi Province on Monday, Kim said his military entry date is “not that far away” in response to a question asked about his plans for the mandatory duty required of all Korean men.

“I won’t go too late. And I want to join somewhere that will really surprise people,” the 24-year-old actor explained. “My military enlistment is not that far away and I have plans for it.”

However, his agency was not aware of the plans that Kim spoke of.  ”He doesn’t have plans to go yet. He hasn’t even tried out for it [the military],” an official with King Kong told TenAsia on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Kim is playing a warrior that guards the main female character in “Goddess of Fire” starring actress Moon Geun-young and actor Lee Sang-yoon.

The 32-part drama is being aired every Mondays and Tuesdays since early July.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
    Photographer. Chae Ki Won
    Editor. Jessica Kim

LOL What was in the mind of KB why all of as sudden he wants to go to the army when his agency says the opposite way??? hehehe
    Don't u all think he going to officially annouce their relationship before go to military services liked Rain did when annouced his relationship with Kim Tae He...Awww!! :x
    anjelinebasinoudramagoodieTia Laymgykb

SUPERSTAR

So many big star settle down this year...if MGY can atleast have a boyfriend likes KB is already enough..they can take things easy first then settle down...I mean they can start know each other well l...u know its really good to have someone u love around u...I heard Ji Sung & Byung Hung also going to married in Sept...Aaahhh...there's season of love...hehe... :x
    riya988anjelinebasinoumgykb