Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Replies

• sandralopezsandralopez Posts: 611Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    Another ‪#‎Heir‬ started filming, Krystal. Getting more pics. excited.

Cr. Baidu
    krystal looks amazing now i hope see photos of minhyuk ;)

CNBLUE - SNSD -SONG JOONG KI - MOON CHAE WON- JUN JI HYUN-KIM SOO HYUN-Miss A - 14:00 - F (X)

EUN HYE- Hye Kyo - GONG YOO -PARK SHIN HYE - LEE MIN HO - UEE - JOO WON -WOO BIN- MinHyuk - KRYSTAL - KIM BUM - KIM SO EUN

FAVORITES DRAMAS: NICE GUY AND MY LOVE FROM THE STARS

SUPERSTAR

aqua wrote: »
    IN VIDEO KRYSTAL SAY NAME KANG MINHYUK....
    you now...in HEIRS krystal pairing with Drummer CNBLUE

su_lee said:

fwtpt said:
    image />

12:44 Krystal mentions Minhyuk

why Krystal mentions Minhyuk???They talk about drama or what???

f(x)’s Krystal May Join the "Highkick 3" Cast April 28, 2011 We most recently reported that CNBlue’s Kang Minhyuk is most likely to take part in the third installment of the hit sitcom series “Highkick,”
    and fans were buzzing with anticipation and excitement. Well, it looks
    like another hot idol star may possibly join the production: Krystal of f(x).
    A representative stated that both Sulli and Krystal auditioned for “Highkick 3,” and that Kystal was a strong candidate. Krystal made her acting debut through the sitcom “More Charming By The Day.” 
    The first two seasons of the sitcom, “Unstoppable Highkick” (2006)  and “Highkick Through the Roof” (2009) have an impressive history of exceeding 20% in daily TV ratings.  However, what the “Highkick”
    series is possibly most noted for is its uncanny ability in marking
    turning points in the careers of many currently successful celebrities,
    such as Jung Ilwoo, Kim Beom, Park Minyoung, Shin Sekyung, Choi Daniel, Yoon Shiyoon, and Yoo In Na. 
    It has also been reported that along with Kang Minhyuk, actors such as former G.O.D member Yoon Kyesang, Shin Koo, Hwang Shinhye, and Ki Taeyoung are finalizing casting details. 
    The final cast list for “Highkick 3″ will be released some time in May, and will start airing this September.
    YOU KNOW WHAT'S MEAN...minhyuk and krystal....fate for in on screen together..in 2011....failed for meet each other for dramabut in 2013.........
    is true, I do not send them as a couple in real life, but I always wanted to see them together on screen. they will be look unbelievably well together.

CNBLUE - SNSD -SONG JOONG KI - MOON CHAE WON- JUN JI HYUN-KIM SOO HYUN-Miss A - 14:00 - F (X)

EUN HYE- Hye Kyo - GONG YOO -PARK SHIN HYE - LEE MIN HO - UEE - JOO WON -WOO BIN- MinHyuk - KRYSTAL - KIM BUM - KIM SO EUN

• gengengogumagengengoguma Posts: 85Member

IDOL

I just want pics of them two already to see their chemistry
    sandralopez

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    fanart :)
    i cant wait for "heirs"
    i hope see photos of they recording together.
    cr: owner

gengengoguma
  • su_leesu_lee Posts: 450Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    imageimage

Minhyuk & Krystal filming together in Mango Six

cr NATE
    gengengogumasandralopez

IDOL

So since Krystal is going to the US there is talk that she maybe Rachel. I hope it's not true. Don't switch characters on me Krystal
    sandralopez

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    [information] Heirs to Film in LA for Three Weeks in Early September 
    It has been confirmed that Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Krystal are headed to Southern California on September 3rd for three weeks of location shoots.
    The character description for Kang Min Hyuk‘s Yoon Chan Young has just been dropped and turns out he’s ALSO going to show up in LA. according to Ockoala Kim Ji Won is actually playing the fiancee Rachel Ryu and from the leaked script pages she’s got location scenes with both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho so she should be in LA as well. Oh Yeah! We should not forget that Cha Eun Sang's (Park Shin Hye) older sister (Yun Son-Ha ) will be also there. As we know from the leaked script Cha Eun Sang was told to come to USA by her older sister...long story.......[please refer our note]

Cr:: Ockoala 
    Sam✔

SUPERSTAR

i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.
    :(

IDOL

@kkte1 I know what you mean. I know she had said earlier that she was not playing Rachel but I need another confirmation. I hope there is a reason for her character being in California. Maybe this is where she has her first encounter with Minhyuk
    sandralopez
  • aquaaqua Posts: 90Member

IDOL

edited August 2013
    kkte1 said:
    i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.
    YES I NEED OFFICIAL CAST

because in article Krystal is Leebo Naa
    Dramabucks
    F(x) Krystal Takes Lovely Photo With Her Script

SM Entertainment releases a photo of f(x) member Krystal on the set of upcoming drama, "The Heirs".

In the photo, Krystal is holding her script for the drama and simply smiles at the camera.

'The Heirs' is a trendy drama about love and friendships of the wealthy high school youths. It was written by renowned screenwriter Kim Eun Sook and will premiere early in October.

Krystal took the character of Lee Bo-na. A heiress who lives a fabulous lifestyle being the daughter of the man in charge of the entertainment world. Her first love and ex-boyfriend, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) never loved her. Chan-young (Kang Minhyuk) heals her heartbreak.

Translated and re-written by The Dramabucks Team

and in Facebook

#THEHEIRS Lee Bo Na (Krystal) will be the ex-girlfriend of Kim Tan (Lee Minho), Rachel Yoo (Kim Ji Won) his fiancée and Chan Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) True Love.

cr : the owner

AND FANMADE POSTER FROM Heirs - Korean Drama 2013
    cr :as tagged
    sandralopez

SUPERSTAR

kkte1 said:
    i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.:(

YES I NEED OFFICIAL CAST
    because in article Krystal is Leebo NaaDramabucksF(x) Krystal Takes Lovely Photo With Her Script

SM Entertainment releases a photo of f(x) member Krystal on the set of upcoming drama, "The Heirs".

In the photo, Krystal is holding her script for the drama and simply smiles at the camera.

'The Heirs' is a trendy drama about love and friendships of the wealthy high school youths. It was written by renowned screenwriter Kim Eun Sook and will premiere early in October.

Krystal took the character of Lee Bo-na. A heiress who lives a fabulous lifestyle being the daughter of the man in charge of the entertainment world. Her first love and ex-boyfriend, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) never loved her. Chan-young (Kang Minhyuk) heals her heartbreak.

Translated and re-written by The Dramabucks Team

and in Facebook
    #THEHEIRS Lee Bo Na (Krystal) will be the ex-girlfriend of Kim Tan (Lee Minho), Rachel Yoo (Kim Ji Won) his fiancée and Chan Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) True Love.

cr : the owner

AND FANMADE POSTER FROM Heirs - Korean Drama 2013
    cr :as tagged
    i see this in facebook:

#Heirs Role of Rachel Yoo:

She made up her mind to get engaged to Kim Tan. Because the immature and mischievous Tan seems like someone she can figure out and control. Of course, she’s most happy with his reputation of being the loser of his family. A loser paired with a girl from a family as loose as a pile of sand – it really is a well-made match.

Rachel is South Korea’s Paris Hilton. Not just because she’s the heiress to a hotel empire, but also because her snobbery and allure is the talk of the male population. So her friends call her Paris Hilton, but really come to think of it, she has no real friends.

The haughty demeanor of nobility makes it hard for the same-aged girls to relate to Rachel, and that in turn makes her happy, because she purposely created that. She thinks she’s always on top and no one can say an opposing word to her. This arrogance causes Rachel to look down all the so-called friends around her, and she doesn’t even feel bad to toss them into any trap she’s set. She’s scheming and smart about her so no one knows, and to the world her unique aura is really just so she can do her tricks. A beautiful face, elegant bearing, all of it is a poison apple and Rachel is the manipulative Queen.

When Rachel was young she wasn’t this evil girl who makes everyone shiver. She idolized her father but then his business failed and her family fell on hard times. Her mom wanted a divorce and cut all ties with him. Everything started from then on.

She was used to the idea of a business marriage, but after 3 years she saw her mother’s smart maneuvering to marry Young Do’s father to expand her business. Rachel doesn’t know how to understand and relate to her mother. Rachel Kim became Rachel Ryu, and from the moment her last name changed, Rachel was determined to become powerful.

“Since you raised a socialite, why force me to marry my bodyguard? Isn’t Kim Tan a better choice?” Rachel’s mother nodded her head. It was Empire Group, and the parents went back and forth and discussed it a few times, and then the engagement was set. On the first anniversary of their engagement, Rachel goes to Australia to visit Kim Tan. But the person who opened his door is the most common person she has ever encountered in her entire life. Rachel cannot swallow this insult.

Credit: http://koalasplayground.com/2013/08/23/character-description-for-kim-ji-wons-haughty-fiancee-rachel-ryu-in-heirs/
    © 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

is sure tan only krystal, lee min ho and park shin hye will film abroad?.

IDOL

@kkte1 I think Minhyuk was going as well? & I guess we have to wait until September to see who actually will be in Cali

IDOL

edited August 2013

@kkte1 I think Minhyuk was going as well? & I guess we have to wait until September to see who actually will be in Cali
    we must wait until september

FANMADE FROM THE HEIRS DRAMA

cr : fwtpt

KANG MINHYUK as YOON CHAN YOUNG

cr  : FB C.N. Blue Kang MinHyuk (강민혁)

Yoon Chan Young:

Since elementary school, under his dad’s unique tutelage, if he wants something, he has to submit a requisition report. “Why I need a pocket monster card?” “What’s the pros of a Nintendo?” “Why buy a smart phone?”
    Chan Young needs very little to make him happy. Even though his mother died young, he doesn’t even remember her face but he was raised with a very amusing father that he wouldn’t be bored living with even after 100 years. He doesn’t excel at studies but he has dreams, he’s not a chaebol heir but he’s happy. Since young he has been a very practical person, he’s happy with what he has. He’s a good boy who knows his goal and works hard to achieve it.
    From elementary school until now, he’s submitted over 30 requisition reports. Thanks to it, he’s learned how critical analysis and relatability, so he’s become great at persuading people. But once he entered high school, the class differences between someone who submits a requisition report and someone who approves it becomes glaring. Even if his father works under the Chairman of Empire Group and high school and is higher up than most people, Chan Young attends on a scholarship and is in truth really poor.
    Even with this, Chan Young doesn’t wilt. Armed with an optimistic and accepting attitude, his life at Empire high school starts to brighten up the other kids. Chan Young is used to using his sincerity and it touches even the arrogant Lee Bo Na and makes her waver. She and Chan Young are very different, yet very suited for each other.
    During vacation, he goes to USA on a study trip and gets in touch with his elementary and middle school classmate Cha Eun Sang. His shock at hearing from an old friend is really more excitement – as the two of them were heading off to different high schools, his confession was at the tip of his tongue but he ended up not confessing his feelings to her.

KRYSTAL JUNG as LEE BO NA

cr  : FB Krystal Jung

Lee Bo Na:
    Optimistic and eager to improve, precocious, good at masking her real intentions, with a great talent for making a big deal of things. Her dream is to be a perfectionist, but in reality she’s a klutz who messes up her own plans at the critical moment.
    All the kids look forward to receiving a birthday invitation from Bo Na, because there they can meet all the celebrities. Bo Na is pleased with her fabulous lifestyle. Open the papers, turn on the news, log on to a computer, the world is interested in the entertainment world, and the power in the center of the entertainment world is none other than Bo Na’s dad. It might not be a company passed down through generations, but Mega Entertainment currently represents the top singers and actors in all of South Korea.
    The person that constantly has a spotlight shining on ought to be her, but compared to Rachel she’s still one step away. The person who ought to be wearing a wedding dress ought to be her first, but compared to Na Eun she’s one step late. The person who ought to be the most loved ought to be her, but even her boyfriend doesn’t love her.
    That boy’s name is Kim Tan. To the self-absorbed Bo Na, the good looking, confident, and selfish Kim Tan fits her as perfectly as two shoes making a pair. It’s like destiny. But Kim Tan doesn’t even say a fare thee well and heads off to study abroad. So Kim Tan becomes Bo Na’s storybook first love, and a total mean bad guy!
    Just as the fever of first love is finally dissipating, Bo Na meets Chan Young. His warmth heals her wounds and opens her heart again. Just as she’s about to totally move on from Kim Tan, he comes back. He’s back with an even more melancholy look in his eyes, and an even more impressive physique.
    The knives of revenge, she ought to be sharpening them but……..Kim Tan’s heart has completely been given to that weird girl Eun Sang. She hates the Kim Tan who won’t even give her a chance to taste her revenge. She hates him, but he’s really so devastatingly handsome.

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

cr : as tagged

I HOPE NO CHANGE CHARACTER FOR  KRYSTAL JUNG....PRAY

BECAUSE I WANT SEE INTERACTION KANG MINHYUK DAN

KRYSTAL IN ON SCREEN WITH ROMANTIC LINE

sandralopezgengengogumamadeinysgoguma23

SUPERSTAR

• Hong Hanh MaiHong Hanh Mai Posts: 1New Member

hi guys, i have a good News , today Jiwon update her Me2Day

"간만에 틈새 미투!! 전 요즘 '연애를 기대해' 새롬이와 '상속자들' 유라헬을 오가며 바쁘게 지내고있습니다! 저 앞머리 잘랐는데..어때..요.????

The gap between the two!! These days, 'Hope for dating' and 'heirs" new Romance, 'Rachel and I busy! I cut my bangs.. Well, I.????"

and a fanacc said she is filming with MinHo, ShinHye and WooBin so she is definitely Rachel , I don't know why Krystal will filming in USA with MinHo and ShinHye but I am so happy to see she with MinHyuk together ;)

P.s: first time in soompi, sr if i have some mistake

sandralopezgengengoguma

SUPERSTAR

hi guys, i have a good News , today Jiwon update her Me2Day "간만에 틈새 미투!! 전 요즘 '연애를 기대해' 새롬이와 '상속자들' 유라헬을 오가며 바쁘게 지내고있습니다! 저 앞머리 잘랐는데..어때..요.????

The gap between the two!! These days, 'Hope for dating' and 'heirs" new Romance, 'Rachel and I busy! I cut my bangs.. Well, I.????"and a fanacc said she is filming with MinHo, ShinHye and WooBin so she is definitely Rachel , I don't know why Krystal will filming in USA with MinHo and ShinHye but I am so happy to see she with MinHyuk together ;)P.s: first time in soompi, sr if i have some mistake
    thanks for the info and welcome to soompi :)

IDOL

edited August 2013

From Yun Son Ha’s blog. She talks about how she had to cut her hair, about how cute her ‘daughter’ on Heirs is, and what a pure personality ‘Kim Ji-chan’ has. 

Let’s hope she’ll take a picture with her ‘son’ next. *cough* 

cr : heirs tumblr

Kim Ji Won’s August 26 me2day update.

ETA: She mentions “Rachel is staying busy,” … which is official confirmation enough she’s playing Rachel Yoo in case anyone had any remaining doubts, and we can finally close the door on that mystery. 

it 's confirmed that Kim Ji Won will be Rachel Yoo . 

because 

President of Chrystal Hotel. Mother of Rachel Ryu, and remarried to Choi Dong-wook.

and krystal it's Lee Bo Naa.......he....he.....

cr : kang minhyuk tumblr
    cr : krystal tumblr
    gengengogumasandralopezmadein

SUPERSTAR

From Yun Son Ha’s blog. She talks about how she had to cut her hair, about how cute her ‘daughter’ on Heirs is, and what a pure personality ‘Kim Ji-chan’ has. Let’s hope she’ll take a picture with her ‘son’ next. *cough* 

Kim Ji Won’s August 26 me2day update.ETA: She mentions “Rachel is staying busy,” … which is official confirmation enough she’s playing Rachel Yoo in case anyone had any remaining doubts, and we can finally close the door on that mystery. 
    it 's confirmed that Kim Ji Won will be Rachel Yoo . because Yoon Son-ha as Esther LeePresident of Chrystal Hotel. Mother of Rachel Ryu, and remarried to Choi Dong-wook.
    and krystal it's Lee Bo Naa.......he....he.....

cr : kang minhyuk tumblr
    cr : krystal tumblr
    thanks, i am so happy, and minhyuk looks very handsome.
    i cant wait for this couple :)

IDOL

THAKS FOR FANART from StaRiX  in THE HEIRS DRAMA

StaRiX said:

imageimage
    gengengogumamadein
  • madeinmadein Posts: 18Goguma

ROOKIE

finally this crackship already have a forum >.<~

so our hope come true, that minhyuk and krystal will play together @ heirs as a couple >.<

i want to talk about the name for this couple~
    when i search for fanfic with HYUKSTAL keyword, it shows eunhyuk and krystal pairing,
    so how about go with MinJung or better we use Yoon Chan Young and Lee Bo Na name, like ChanNa, YoungBo, YoungNa, or BoYoung?
    but i thought that MinJung is the best, because their drama name still not familiar with us~
    gengengoguma