Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Replies

• kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 802Member

IDOL

lee dong gun / yeh  this is what I call react actors :) cant wait to see them :)
  • CometComet KdramalandPosts: 8Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll definitely be deliriously happy if YEH's leading man would be Lee Dong-gun; i got no doubts with their on/offscreen chemistry - please DramaGods - make this happen!
    Yoshikittymayzie10rjn24TheCloud
  • CometComet KdramalandPosts: 8Member
    edited August 2013
    So, Future Choice will be pitted against MBC's Hwatu and SBS' Suspicious Housekeeper
    edensor
  • Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 2,291Member

LEGEND

edited August 2013
    I hope she will accept the offer,the plot sounds so much fun and after Nine it will be much more intresting to see it because we already know that changing the past isin't a good choice most of the time and that fate doesn't really like it when u meddle in her plan :))
    So kinda in the midlle here,when i first heard about Young Hwa and this project it was like he will be the main guy if he accepts it but now i hear about Lee Dong Geon as maybe part of the cast and as a main...
    So? who is the real main?...are they maybe the same person?one in the past aka Young Hwa and DG in the present?:-??
    from that article it seems like no,oh drama articles why so foggy all the time...i kinda wished to se YH as a lead again mainly to give his acting a chance and because i absolutely loved YH with Seung Ho in I Miss You

mayzie10TheCloud
  • kath2xkath2x Posts: 100Member, New Member

IDOL

Im excited to watch Yonghwa and Eun Hye together.
    shemotionaluneamsleeTheCloud
  • winniewinnie Posts: 33Member
    The updated synop of "Future's Choice" in Newspaper. Cr. DC Drama 

jjeennyy19TheCloud
  • winniewinnie Posts: 33Member
    Drama Staff's cafe of "Future's Choice" has been open on Aug. 11.
    jjeennyy19TheCloud