Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Replies

• stuartjmzstuartjmz Watch Yoona's Street Te Ika a Maui, AotearoaPosts: 5,708Member

LEGEND

Can someone help me find a scene? I have just rewatched the first 3 episodes and I've seen the bit where present MiRae is outside the building with the cardboard KS saying "I lose my husband to her" (YK) and the bit in the stairwell after that with Future MiRae where present MiRae says  mentions the 6 month affair, but I can't find the scene where future MiRae tells her those details. Where is that scene? 
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME  My Drama list  Favourite stars: Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won,Lee Si Young, Yoon Eun Hye
    Currently Watching: K: Yoona's Street Joseon Gunman, Fated To Love You, My Secret HotelTW: Tie the Knot, Love Myself Or You
    stormy81uneaverona67
  • stuartjmzstuartjmz Watch Yoona's Street Te Ika a Maui, AotearoaPosts: 5,708Member

LEGEND

@vegaspink I'm with you on it being someone other than KS and while I still think it could be a child, I'm increasingly thinking the oppa is a very likely candidate. It's one reason why I was even more angry with Evil Hag Ahjumma by the end of episode 4, because she gave no credit to KS at all for what he did in saving everybody's job, nor did she consider or acknowledge how significantly that one act must have changed everyone's future, including their future financial position.
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME  My Drama list  Favourite stars: Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won,Lee Si Young, Yoon Eun Hye
    Currently Watching: K: Yoona's Street Joseon Gunman, Fated To Love You, My Secret HotelTW: Tie the Knot, Love Myself Or You
    uneastormy81verona67
  • cyriatancyriatan Madrid, ESPPosts: 33Member

IDOL

stuartjmz said:
    Can someone help me find a scene? I have just rewatched the first 3 episodes and I've seen the bit where present MiRae is outside the building with the cardboard KS saying "I lose my husband to her" (YK) and the bit in the stairwell after that with Future MiRae where present MiRae says  mentions the 6 month affair, but I can't find the scene where future MiRae tells her those details. Where is that scene? 
    It doesn't exist, unless I lost something PMR just says it out of nowhere, there's no previous conversation about the matter. 
    Please kindly follow the signature rules.
    stormy81cherishgurl