♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

gyu1.jpgvotm.jpgvzyc.jpg

JoU Couple
Jo Jung Suk x IU
(a.k.a. Pabou Couple / Shin-Shin Couple)

zo2.gifrym.gifik7.gif

Jo Jung Suk

P R O F I L E

Name:
조정석
Birth Date: December 26, 1980
Profession: Actor
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: AB
Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts - Theater
Talent Agency: Dreamstar Entertainment

D R A M A S

What's Up (2011 - 2012, MBN)
The King 2 Hearts (2012, MBC)
You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin (2013, KBS2)

F I L M S

Architecture 101 (2012)
Almost Che (2012)
The Face Reader (2013)
The King's Wrath (2014)

T H E A T E R

The Nutcracker (2004)
Grease (2004 - 2005)
Nunsense A-Men (2005)
Le Passe-Muraille (2006)
All Shook Up (2006)
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (2006)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2006)
First Love (2007)
Organ in my Heart (2008)
Evil Dead (2008)
Janggeum the Great (2008)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2008)
Fever Night (2008)
Spring Awakening (2009)
The Island (2009)
True West (2010)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2011)

26sz.gif586e.gif4dc.gif

IU

P R O F I L E

Name:
이지은
Birth Date: May 16, 1993
Profession: Singer, Actress, Composer
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: A
Talent Agency: LOEN Entertainment

D R A M A S

Dream High (2011, KBS2)
Welcome to the Show (2011, SBS)
Dream High 2 (2012, KBS2)
Salamander Guru and the Shadows (2012, SBS)
Bel Ami (2013, KBS2)

F I L M S

Sammy's Great Escape (2012)

D I S C O G R A P H Y

K O R E A N

Lost and Found (2008)
IU...IM (2009)
Growing Up (2009)
Real (2010)
Last Fantasy (2011)
Spring of a Twenty Year Old (2012)
Modern Times (2013)
Modern Times: Epilogue (2013)

J A P A N E S E

I
U (2011)
Good Day (2012)
You & I (2012)
Can You Hear Me? (2013)
Monday Afternoon (2013)

j8td.gifz1u.gifbov.gifvqn.gif

A b o u t - t h e - C o u p l e

P R O F I L E

Drama Name: You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin (
최고다 이순신)
Also Known As: You are the Best! / The Best Lee Soon Shin / Lee Soon Shin is the Best
Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Network: KBS2
Air Time: Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 KST from March 9, 2013 to August 25, 2013
Episodes: 50

Synopsis: Lee Soon Shin (IU) is the youngest member of a successful family. Despite her family's successes; however, she seems to have failed to inherit any talent and is marked as an oddball though she remains a bright, lively, and courageous girl. She meets the president of an entertainment management agency named Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) and he turns her life around. Meanwhile, Shin Joon Ho is a confident, cold, and competitive man who changes after he begins to understand the real meaning of success through Lee Soon Shin.

l1is.jpg

M e m o r a b l e - Q u o t e s

Joon Ho: Are you going to rip off my suit again?!
(Episode 1)

Joon Ho: Hey, 100-won coin.
(Episode 2)

Soon Shin: He follows me everywhere, but we're not in a relationship... yet.
(Episode 10)

Joon Ho: The only thing you can't control is someone else's mind, so change your mind. You change that because it's yours.
(Episode 11)

Joon Ho: Are you preparing to be a boxer? Huh? What kind of girls fight like a boxer?
(Episode 12)

Joon Ho: I did it for you. Hey. Do you know how I was treated in your house? Your grandma hit me with a broom!
(Episode 13)

Soon Shin: Don't worry.
Joon Ho: Your face is full of so much worry. How can I not worry about you?
(Episode 13)

Soon Shin: Thank you for everything. I'm okay. I can be happy with the memories we had together. I'm happy enough that we live under the same sky and same atmosphere. But if... if there's a next life... will you marry me?
(Episode 15)

Joon Ho: Do you still have feelings for him? Huh? Why do you like him? He's so freaking tall. Just get over him.
(Episode 15)

Soon Shin: Girls here are so pretty.
Joon Ho: Are you kidding me? They all had plastic surgery. You're the prettiest.
Soon Shin: ... What's wrong with you?
Joon Ho: I don't know. What's wrong with me?
(Episode 15)

Joon Ho: Are you stupid? What did I tell you before? Why did you come here to get treated like this?
(Episode 16)

Joon Ho: Don't be lazy. Be a girl that makes my heart flutter. Please.
Soon Shin: I'm a girl too! And what's the point of making your heart flutter?
Joon Ho: If you can make my heart flutter, you can make everybody's heart flutter. Do you know what a difficult man I am?
(Episode 17)

Joon Ho: If you're being good, nobody would say bad things about you. You can do it. You will... do well. I believe in you.
(Episode 19)

Joon Ho: Don't fall in love with me after you hear it.
(Episode 19)

Soon Shin: I have emotions. Even if I'm stupid, I do have emotions. I do get hurt.
(Episode 20)

Joon Ho: Are you really going to quit acting? Don't do that. You shouldn't do that.
(Episode 24)

Joon Ho: No, you're not okay. Just get mad! You said you have emotions and your feelings can get hurt!
Soon Shin: If I do get mad... is anything going to change? If I get mad, can I forget about all of this? Can I become who I used to be before?
(Episode 26)

Joon Ho:
Wanjeon saranghaeyo dalling.

(Episode 30)

Joon Ho: When I see you, I feel like I'm looking at my old self. There was a time I felt so happy while singing, but I gave up and ran away. I don't want you to do that. Don't give up just because of others. Get back into acting. You can do it.
(Episode 30)

Joon Ho: You're pretty. You really are pretty. So be confident and do your best. You're pretty enough, at least to me.
(Episode 30)

Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, why do you care for me so much?
Joon Ho: Stupid idiot! How can you not understand me? I... You... It's because I don't know what to do with you! How could you make me so worried?! You said you can do it by yourself, but how can you? You think I worry about somebody as much as I worry about you?
(Episode 31)

Joon Ho: You see? This is the reality you are facing now. Wherever you go, you're going to hear that. If you're not going to live like that, you need to get a grip, but you don't need to be so depressed. I'll help you. Lee Soon Shin, you can just laugh, smile, talk, and act just like you did before. Understand?
(Episode 32)

Soon Shin: I'm okay. Don't bother and go.
Joon Ho: You're not okay. I'm not okay. I can't just let you go like that. I can't because I'm worried. Let's just go anywhere.
(Episode 33)

Soon Shin: I don't know who I am all of a sudden.
Joon Ho: Who else can you be? You're Lee Soon Shin. Soon for pure. Shin for believe.
Soon Shin: I guess so.
(Episode 34)

Soon Shin: How am I supposed to see my family again?
Joon Ho: Why can't you? Why is that important? Your family knew you were adopted. Nothing is going to change. You need to be yourself. You're living life alone anyway. Don't rely on somebody else. From now on, live your life for yourself. Understand?
(Episode 34)

Joon Ho: Don't do a dance song. I kind of knew it, but you suck at dancing.
Soon Shin: Then can you dance?
Joon Ho: Dance? Hey, I was an idol singer.
Soon Shin: You said you were a singer songwriter last time.
Joon Ho: I'm an all-around entertainer, don't you know?
(Episode 34)

Joon Ho: It's not important. This is most important to me right now. You're the most important to me.
(Episode 34)

Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, you really were a singer. You had good skills.
Joon Ho: Don't make fun of me.
Soon Shin: I'm not making fun of you. I really liked it, so I want your autograph. I really became your fan. Thank you for encouraging me all the time. I'm really going to try my best and... trust yourself. I trust you.
(Episode 35)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin can become a great actress even without your help. Just watch. From now on, don't interfere with Soon Shin's matters. I'm taking care of her.
(Episode 36)

Joon Ho: Lee Soon Shin! You were zoning out with all your worries, weren't you? You'll become a goldfish if you keep doing that.
Soon Shin: What are you doing, Mr. Shin?
Joon Ho: What do you think I'm doing? I'm doing the camera test on you. Let me see... I'm so glad I didn't make you get plastic surgery. In order to look good on camera, you need to sleep early. Don't eat instant noodles before bed, okay?
Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, you better go to sleep before you become stiff. By the way, Mr. Shin, I was really nervous today without you.
Joon Ho: See? I'm that great.
(Episode 36)

Soon Shin: This reminds me of the old times. When I had a fight with Yi Jeong, you put a band-aid on my wound too. You also put raw beef on my forehead.
Joon Ho: Do you appreciate me for that? If you do, please listen to me well. Look at the scar. You always get beaten up. You don't care about your body, even if there's a wound. Look at your hands.
(Episode 36)

Joon Ho: What did you do when others were growing up?
Soon Shin: What did you do, Mr. Shin?
Joon Ho: What do you mean?
Soon Shin: You're only this tall.
(Episode 36)

Soon Shin: My heart is beating like crazy. It really is beating like crazy.
(Episode 37)

Lee Ahjussi: You like each other, right? You came at the right time. My home only has one room. Suite room.
(Episode 38)

Lee Ahjussi: Do you like the room? I hope you two have a good time. Well, if you're wondering what you can do in this area, there's nothing to do. Nothing to do at all. So... sleep early!
(Episode 38)

Joon Ho: If your face is swollen for the shoot tomorrow, don't blame me. Your face already looks like bread.
Soon Shin: I like to eat bread.
(Episode 38)

Joon Ho: You're in my heart.
(Episode 38)

Soon Shin: No matter what I do, I keep thinking about him. Thinking about him makes me smile. If he smiles at me, I'm so happy. If he gets mad at me, I'm so sad. And if he smiles at another woman, I get so mad. I... I do like him, don't I?
(Episode 38)

Soon Shin: Don't be nice to me. You're making me confused.
Joon Ho: What do you mean? What's confusing you?
Soon Shin: Because I like you. I'm confused because I like you. I'm confused and sad.
Joon Ho: Paboya. Why is that confusing you? How much more do I have to show you to make you realize? How much more feelings do I have to show you? Soon Shin...
(Episode 39)

[Text message:]
Joon Ho: Did you get home safely? I miss you already. Good night.
Soon Shin: I miss you too. [Deletes] Sweet dreams. [Deletes] Okay.
Joon Ho: ... Okay? Just okay? She's... very charming. Very charming...
(Episode 40)

Soon Shin: Why were you so flustered with my sisters?
Joon Ho: Because I need to make a good impression.
Soon Shin: Why?
Joon Ho: I mean... You know... For our future together, you know.
(Episode 40)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin, we have a big problem.
Soon Shin: What's wrong?
Joon Ho: We have a big problem! Let's go first.
Soon Shin: Where are we going? What happened?
Joon Ho: When you get famous and everyone recognizes you, then we can't date freely anymore.
Soon Shin: What?
Joon Ho: Let's go on a date. Go.
(Episode 41)

Joon Ho: Yo! What's up, girl?! Yo! Yo! Yo!
(Episode 41)

Joon Ho: I have something to discuss with Soon Shin.
In Seong: What is it?
Joon Ho: Can you get out of my sight?
Soon Shin: What is it that we need to discuss?
Joon Ho: What do you think it is? Let's go on a date.
(Episode 42)

Joon Ho: Starting from tomorrow, you should wear a hat and sunglasses.
Joon Ho: Everybody is looking at you. I don't want them to check out my girlfriend.
(Episode 42)

Soon Shin: You should get my autograph soon. The line will become so long later.
Joon Ho: Should I? Should I, Actress Lee? Hm... Then I'll... I'll give you a pen and paper. Oh, I forgot to bring them. There's no way but this. I'm sorry, but can I have your autograph here? [Points to cheek]
Soon Shin: [Grabs Joon Ho's face and kisses his lips]
(Episode 42)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin, promise me something. Don't ever be weak. No matter what happens, don't be weak. Don't run away. And stay with me. Promise me.
Soon Shin: I promise you.
Joon Ho: I'm never going to let this hand go. Never ever.
(Episode 42)

Soon Shin: People are staring at us.
Joon Ho: Who's staring at us? They're staring at me because I'm so handsome.
(Episode 43)

Joon Ho: No, Soon Shin doesn't need me to take care of her. ... She's taking care of me.
(Episode 43)

Joon Ho: I will never break up with her. It's your past so you take care of it. Leave us out of it.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: I wish I could fight with her - have a fight with her over nothing just like other couples do, be mad at each other, and fight as much as we want to. I wish I could love her like that.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: Hyung, I miss Soon Shin so much...
(Episode 44)

Soon Shin: You always take care of me, so now I'm going to take care of you.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: I will pay attention to you no matter where you are.
(Episode 44)

Spoiler

5w4.gif74i.gifncx.gif

L i n k s

O F F I C I A L S

[Official] You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin Soompi Thread
[Official] Jo Jung Suk Soompi Thread
[Official] IU Soompi Thread
[Official] Jo Jung Suk Twitter
[Official] IU Twitter

F A N M A D E - M V S

Coming Soon~~

F A N F I C T I O N S

by akinahana89 (4)

by babyviolets (9)

Just With One Look by babyviolets
My take on what happened during the shoot of the break up/ending scene in ep 44

A Stressful Day by babyviolets

My take on what happened during the BTS still that that showed JoU linking arms while sitting on the Pirate ship ride.

Separation Anxieties by babyviolets
With their inevitable separation drawing near, Jo Jung Suk and IU contemplate on their own anxieties over their feelings for each other. Will they be able to overcome those fears and learn to face their feelings? 2-part story set on the YTBLSS finale press conference.

Of Autographs and Sweet Dreams by babyviolets
IU is in Tokyo for some promotional activities, and she's feeling listless and nostalgic. Could the absence of a certain someone be the reason why? One-shot fic of our beloved JoU couple.

First Kiss by babyviolets
IU learned something that made her question Jo Jung Suk's intentions. How will he convince her of his sincerity. One-shot fic set on the YTBLSS vacation in Cebu.

Occupational Hazards by babyviolets
IU and Jo Jung Suk's manager muse over their talents' seemingly close relationship while their two talents record their duet. Characters: Park Jung Hyun - IU's chipmunk manager. Lee Sang Geun - JJS's manager. Kang Mi Hoon - sound engineer and, of course, our JoU couple!

Finding Each Other by babyviolets
It's a special night for Lee Ji Eun and Jo Jung Suk and everything seemed perfect, until the appearance of a person from his past. 3-part series.

Blurry Lines by babyviolets
In a span of 6 months, Lee Ji Eun will have to live someone else's life. She'll have a new family, new friends, and if that wasn't difficult enough, she'll have to fall in love with a complete stranger... or was he? A 10-part slice-of-life series surrounding the making of the drama You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin with an added element.

A Pleasant Surprise by babyviolets
Jo Jung Suk's supposedly quiet holiday break turned out to be more complicated than he expected. One-shot JoU couple fanfic. [A/N: This story was written prior to the KBS drama awards night, so please forgive any inconsistencies.]

Spoiler

by ginevrapotter'12 (1)

Continued by ginevrapotter'12
Because I felt like I haven't gotten my fill with Shin-Shin couple, so I'm  making this sequel. I hope you like it.

Spoiler

by Jekei (1)

I Do Love You by Jekei
After the end of the drama, You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin, Lee Ji Eun (IU) and Jo Jung Suk are questioning themselves. They miss each other. What will they do? Conceal or confess their love? [The chemistry between Lee Soon Shin and Shin Joon Ho in the drama was so great that we can't help thinking about them being real. This is my first fanfic ever!]

Spoiler

by meahri66 (2)

Tomorrow by Mearhi (aka. meahri66)
It's the shooting of the final love scene for the main couple of the drama. Jung Suk and Ji Eun have very little time left to express how they feel for one another. Will they find the courage to tell each other how they feel?

Dream a Little Dream of Me by Meahri (aka. meahri66)
Lee Jieun wakes up from a bad dream and can't fall back to sleep. Thoughts of Jung Suk oppa doesn't seem to help. She needs her rest because the final shooting for You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin is the next day.

Spoiler

by mumfu (1)

First Surprise by eommafu (aka. mumfu)
It's the first meeting of the two lead actors from You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin after the wrap up party for the drama.

Spoiler

by tiendoank (4)

The Fate of Paboe Couple by tiendoank
crack!fic. Rated M for light adult themes. Spin-off of JH and SS' reconciliation scene from episode 46.

BTS Makeup Hug Scene by tiendoank
A look behind the scenes of JoU's reconciliation hug scene in YTBLSS.

JoU Story by tiendoank
A poem about our lovely JoU couple.

The Adventures of Lil Bro by tiendoank
Junho and Soon Shin goes on their honeymoon.

Spoiler

by yukiyukiku (1)

JH & SS' Reconciliation in my Imagination by Yukiyukiku (naebdukki101)
Crack!fic. Rated M for mild violence and light adult themes. An imagined scenario of JH and SS's reconciliation.

Spoiler

image & gif cr: uploaders

Spoiler

Meaning of Life by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)
[Post-ep 38, before ep 39 preview] Shin Joon Ho's confession to Lee Soon Shin in the pouring rain.

You're The Most Important by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)

[Post-ep 38, after ep 39 preview] My loose prediction on what happens between Shin Joon Ho, Lee Soon Shin, and Choi Yeon Ah directly after the dating scandal breaks out.

Just Like That by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)
The one defining moment in which "forever" began and never ever ended. (AU. Does not follow behind an episode. Stand alone one-shot.)

Before Dawn by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)
[JoU] "I can't get you out of my mind, out of my heart."

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saving in case the first post goes HTML crazy again.

gyu1.jpgvotm.jpgvzyc.jpg

JoU Couple
Jo Jung Suk x IU
(a.k.a. Pabou Couple / Shin-Shin Couple)

zo2.gifrym.gifik7.gif

Jo Jung Suk

j8td.gifz1u.gifbov.gifvqn.gif

A b o u t - t h e - C o u p l e

P R O F I L E

Drama Name: You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin (
최고다 이순신)
Also Known As: You are the Best! / The Best Lee Soon Shin / Lee Soon Shin is the Best
Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Network: KBS2
Air Time: Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 KST from March 9, 2013 to August 25, 2013
Episodes: 50

Synopsis: Lee Soon Shin (IU) is the youngest member of a successful family. Despite her family's successes; however, she seems to have failed to inherit any talent and is marked as an oddball though she remains a bright, lively, and courageous girl. She meets the president of an entertainment management agency named Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) and he turns her life around. Meanwhile, Shin Joon Ho is a confident, cold, and competitive man who changes after he begins to understand the real meaning of success through Lee Soon Shin.

l1is.jpg

M e m o r a b l e - Q u o t e s

Joon Ho: Are you going to rip off my suit again?!
(Episode 1)

Joon Ho: Hey, 100-won coin.
(Episode 2)

Soon Shin: He follows me everywhere, but we're not in a relationship... yet.
(Episode 10)

Joon Ho: The only thing you can't control is someone else's mind, so change your mind. You change that because it's yours.
(Episode 11)

Joon Ho: Are you preparing to be a boxer? Huh? What kind of girls fight like a boxer?
(Episode 12)

Joon Ho: I did it for you. Hey. Do you know how I was treated in your house? Your grandma hit me with a broom!
(Episode 13)

Soon Shin: Don't worry.
Joon Ho:
Your face is full of so much worry. How can I not worry about you?
(Episode 13)

Soon Shin: Thank you for everything. I'm okay. I can be happy with the memories we had together. I'm happy enough that we live under the same sky and same atmosphere. But if... if there's a next life... will you marry me?
(Episode 15)

Joon Ho: Do you still have feelings for him? Huh? Why do you like him? He's so freaking tall. Just get over him.
(Episode 15)

Soon Shin: Girls here are so pretty.
Joon Ho: Are you kidding me? They all had plastic surgery. You're the prettiest.
Soon Shin: ... What's wrong with you?
Joon Ho: I don't know. What's wrong with me?
(Episode 15)

Joon Ho: Are you stupid? What did I tell you before? Why did you come here to get treated like this?
(Episode 16)

Joon Ho: Don't be lazy. Be a girl that makes my heart flutter. Please.
Soon Shin: I'm a girl too! And what's the point of making your heart flutter?
Joon Ho: If you can make my heart flutter, you can make everybody's heart flutter. Do you know what a difficult man I am?
(Episode 17)

Joon Ho: If you're being good, nobody would say bad things about you. You can do it. You will... do well. I believe in you.
(Episode 19)

Joon Ho: Don't fall in love with me after you hear it.
(Episode 19)

Soon Shin: I have emotions. Even if I'm stupid, I do have emotions. I do get hurt.
(Episode 20)

Joon Ho: Are you really going to quit acting? Don't do that. You shouldn't do that.
(Episode 24)

Joon Ho: No, you're not okay. Just get mad! You said you have emotions and your feelings can get hurt!
Soon Shin: If I do get mad... is anything going to change? If I get mad, can I forget about all of this? Can I become who I used to be before?
(Episode 26)

Joon Ho:
Wanjeon saranghaeyo dalling.

(Episode 30)

Joon Ho: When I see you, I feel like I'm looking at my old self. There was a time I felt so happy while singing, but I gave up and ran away. I don't want you to do that. Don't give up just because of others. Get back into acting. You can do it.
(Episode 30)

Joon Ho: You're pretty. You really are pretty. So be confident and do your best. You're pretty enough, at least to me.
(Episode 30)

Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, why do you care for me so much?
Joon Ho: Stupid idiot! How can you not understand me? I... You... It's because I don't know what to do with you! How could you make me so worried?! You said you can do it by yourself, but how can you? You think I worry about somebody as much as I worry about you?
(Episode 31)

Joon Ho: You see? This is the reality you are facing now. Wherever you go, you're going to hear that. If you're not going to live like that, you need to get a grip, but you don't need to be so depressed. I'll help you. Lee Soon Shin, you can just laugh, smile, talk, and act just like you did before. Understand?
(Episode 32)

Soon Shin: I'm okay. Don't bother and go.
Joon Ho: You're not okay. I'm not okay. I can't just let you go like that. I can't because I'm worried. Let's just go anywhere.
(Episode 33)

Soon Shin: I don't know who I am all of a sudden.
Joon Ho: Who else can you be? You're Lee Soon Shin. Soon for pure. Shin for believe.
Soon Shin: I guess so.
(Episode 34)

Soon Shin: How am I supposed to see my family again?
Joon Ho: Why can't you? Why is that important? Your family knew you were adopted. Nothing is going to change. You need to be yourself. You're living life alone anyway. Don't rely on somebody else. From now on, live your life for yourself. Understand?
(Episode 34)

Joon Ho: Don't do a dance song. I kind of knew it, but you suck at dancing.
Soon Shin: Then can you dance?
Joon Ho: Dance? Hey, I was an idol singer.
Soon Shin: You said you were a singer songwriter last time.
Joon Ho: I'm an all-around entertainer, don't you know?
(Episode 34)

Joon Ho: It's not important. This is most important to me right now. You're the most important to me.
(Episode 34)

Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, you really were a singer. You had good skills.
Joon Ho: Don't make fun of me.
Soon Shin: I'm not making fun of you. I really liked it, so I want your autograph. I really became your fan. Thank you for encouraging me all the time. I'm really going to try my best and... trust yourself. I trust you.
(Episode 35)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin can become a great actress even without your help. Just watch. From now on, don't interfere with Soon Shin's matters. I'm taking care of her.
(Episode 36)

Joon Ho: Lee Soon Shin! You were zoning out with all your worries, weren't you? You'll become a goldfish if you keep doing that.
Soon Shin: What are you doing, Mr. Shin?
Joon Ho: What do you think I'm doing? I'm doing the camera test on you. Let me see... I'm so glad I didn't make you get plastic surgery. In order to look good on camera, you need to sleep early. Don't eat instant noodles before bed, okay?
Soon Shin: Mr. Shin, you better go to sleep before you become stiff. By the way, Mr. Shin, I was really nervous today without you.
Joon Ho: See? I'm that great.
(Episode 36)

Soon Shin: This reminds me of the old times. When I had a fight with Yi Jeong, you put a band-aid on my wound too. You also put raw beef on my forehead.
Joon Ho: Do you appreciate me for that? If you do, please listen to me well. Look at the scar. You always get beaten up. You don't care about your body, even if there's a wound. Look at your hands.
(Episode 36)

Joon Ho: What did you do when others were growing up?
Soon Shin: What did you do, Mr. Shin?
Joon Ho: What do you mean?
Soon Shin: You're only this tall.
(Episode 36)

Soon Shin: My heart is beating like crazy. It really is beating like crazy.
(Episode 37)

Lee Ahjussi: You like each other, right? You came at the right time. My home only has one room. Suite room.
(Episode 38)

Lee Ahjussi: Do you like the room? I hope you two have a good time. Well, if you're wondering what you can do in this area, there's nothing to do. Nothing to do at all. So... sleep early!
(Episode 38)

Joon Ho: If your face is swollen for the shoot tomorrow, don't blame me. Your face already looks like bread.
Soon Shin: I like to eat bread.
(Episode 38)

Joon Ho: You're in my heart.
(Episode 38)

Soon Shin: No matter what I do, I keep thinking about him. Thinking about him makes me smile. If he smiles at me, I'm so happy. If he gets mad at me, I'm so sad. And if he smiles at another woman, I get so mad. I... I do like him, don't I?
(Episode 38)

Soon Shin: Don't be nice to me. You're making me confused.
Joon Ho: What do you mean? What's confusing you?
Soon Shin: Because I like you. I'm confused because I like you. I'm confused and sad.
Joon Ho: Paboya. Why is that confusing you? How much more do I have to show you to make you realize? How much more feelings do I have to show you? Soon Shin...
(Episode 39)

[Text message:]

Joon Ho: Did you get home safely? I miss you already. Good night.
Soon Shin: I miss you too. [Deletes] Sweet dreams. [Deletes] Okay.
Joon Ho: ... Okay? Just okay? She's... very charming. Very charming...
(Episode 40)

Soon Shin: Why were you so flustered with my sisters?
Joon Ho: Because I need to make a good impression.
Joon Ho: I mean... You know... For our future together, you know.
(Episode 40)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin, we have a big problem.
Soon Shin: What's wrong?
Joon Ho: We have a big problem! Let's go first.
Soon Shin: Where are we going? What happened?
Joon Ho: When you get famous and everyone recognizes you, then we can't date freely anymore.
Soon Shin: What?
Joon Ho: Let's go on a date. Go.
(Episode 41)

Joon Ho: Yo! What's up, girl?! Yo! Yo! Yo!
(Episode 41)

Joon Ho: I have something to discuss with Soon Shin.
In Seong: What is it?
Joon Ho: Can you get out of my sight?
Soon Shin: What is it that we need to discuss?
Joon Ho: What do you think it is? Let's go on a date.
(Episode 42)

Joon Ho: Starting from tomorrow, you should wear a hat and sunglasses.
Joon Ho: Everybody is looking at you. I don't want them to check out my girlfriend.
(Episode 42)

Soon Shin: You should get my autograph soon. The line will become so long later.
Joon Ho: Should I? Should I, Actress Lee? Hm... Then I'll... I'll give you a pen and paper. Oh, I forgot to bring them. There's no way but this. I'm sorry, but can I have your autograph here? [Points to cheek]
Soon Shin: [Grabs Joon Ho's face and kisses his lips]
(Episode 42)

Joon Ho: Soon Shin, promise me something. Don't ever be weak. No matter what happens, don't be weak. Don't run away. And stay with me. Promise me.
Soon Shin: I promise you.
Joon Ho: I'm never going to let this hand go. Never ever.
(Episode 42)

Soon Shin: People are staring at us.
Joon Ho: Who's staring at us? They're staring at me because I'm so handsome.
(Episode 43)

Joon Ho: No, Soon Shin doesn't need me to take care of her. ... She's taking care of me.
(Episode 43)

Joon Ho: I will never break up with her. It's your past so you take care of it. Leave us out of it.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: I wish I could fight with her - have a fight with her over nothing just like other couples do, be mad at each other, and fight as much as we want to. I wish I could love her like that.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: Hyung, I miss Soon Shin so much...
(Episode 44)

Soon Shin: You always take care of me, so now I'm going to take care of you.
(Episode 44)

Joon Ho: I will pay attention to you no matter where you are.
(Episode 44)

5w4.gif74i.gifncx.gif

L i n k s

O F F I C I A L S

[Official] You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin Soompi Thread
[Official] Jo Jung Suk Soompi Thread
[Official] IU Soompi Thread
[Official] Jo Jung Suk Twitter
[Official] IU Twitter

F A N M A D E - M V S

Coming Soon~~

F A N F I C T I O N S

Meaning of Life by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)

[Post-ep 38, before ep 39 preview] Shin Joon Ho's confession to Lee Soon Shin in the pouring rain.

You're The Most Important by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)

[Post-ep 38, after ep 39 preview] My loose prediction on what happens between Shin Joon Ho, Lee Soon Shin, and Choi Yeon Ah directly after the dating scandal breaks out.

Just Like That by Aurora Antheia Raine (aka. akinahana89)
The one defining moment in which "forever" began and never ever ended. (AU. Does not follow behind an episode. Stand alone one-shot.)

Just With One Look by babyviolets

My take on what happened during the shoot of the break up/ending scene in ep 44

A Stressful Day by babyviolets

My take on what happened during the BTS still that that showed JoU linking arms while sitting on the Pirate ship ride.

Separation Anxieties by babyviolets
With their inevitable separation drawing near, Jo Jung Suk and IU contemplate on their own anxieties over their feelings for each other. Will they be able to overcome those fears and learn to face their feelings? 2-part story set on the YTBLSS finale press conference.

Of Autographs and Sweet Dreams by babyviolets
IU is in Tokyo for some promotional activities, and she's feeling listless and nostalgic. Could the absence of a certain someone be the reason why? One-shot fic of our beloved JoU couple.

Tomorrow by Mearhi (aka. meahri66)
It's the shooting of the final love scene for the main couple of the drama. Jung Suk and Ji Eun have very little time left to express how they feel for one another. Will they find the courage to tell each other how they feel?

The Fate of Paboe Couple by tiendoank
crack!fic. Rated M for light adult themes. Spin-off of JH and SS' reconciliation scene from episode 46.

BTS Makeup Hug Scene by tiendoank
A look behind the scenes of JoU's reconciliation hug scene in YTBLSS.

JoU Story by tiendoank
A poem about our lovely JoU couple.

JH & SS' Reconciliation in my Imagination by Yukiyukiku (naebdukki101)
Crack!fic. Rated M for mild violence and light adult themes. An imagined scenario of JH and SS's reconciliation.

image & gif cr: uploaders

P R O F I L E

Name:
조정석
Birth Date: December 26, 1980
Profession: Actor
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: AB
Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts - Theater
Talent Agency: Dreamstar Entertainment

D R A M A S

What's Up (2011 - 2012, MBN)
The King 2 Hearts (2012, MBC)

F I L M S

Architecture 101 (2012)
Almost Che (2012)
The Face Reader (2013)
The King's Wrath (2014)

T H E A T E R

The Nutcracker (2004)
Grease (2004 - 2005)
Nunsense A-Men (2005)
Le Passe-Muraille (2006)
All Shook Up (2006)
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (2006)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2006)
First Love (2007)
Organ in my Heart (2008)
Evil Dead (2008)
Janggeum the Great (2008)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2008)
Fever Night (2008)
Spring Awakening (2009)
The Island (2009)
True West (2010)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2011)

26sz.gif586e.gif4dc.gif

IU

P R O F I L E

Name:
이지은
Birth Date: May 16, 1993
Profession: Singer, Actress, Composer
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: A
Talent Agency: LOEN Entertainment

D R A M A S

Dream High (2011, KBS2)
Welcome to the Show (2011, SBS)
Dream High 2 (2012, KBS2)
Salamander Guru and the Shadows (2012, SBS)
Bel Ami (2013, KBS2)

F I L M S

Sammy's Great Escape (2012)

D I S C O G R A P H Y

K O R E A N

Lost and Found (2008)
IU...IM (2009)
Growing Up (2009)
Real (2010)
Last Fantasy (2011)
Spring of a Twenty Year Old (2012)
Modern Times (2013)
Modern Times: Epilogue (2013)

J A P A N E S E

I
U (2011)
Good Day (2012)
You & I (2012)
Can You Hear Me? (2013)
Monday Afternoon (2013)

Kekeke~~ Thank you, chingus! Everyone can join! No need to ask. Please make this your second Soompi home (the first being LSS thread) and enjoy your time here. I want to make this the couple thread with the most pages to show support of JoU's undeniably perfect chemistry. :D :D :D

Good job with the thread, @akinahana89. ^^v I've made a couple thread earlier this year (for PSH & MGY), and I like the way you organized it. I don't have much time now, but I'll make a point to post more later lol. xD

Chukkae.. Wow the power of JoU shipper. Finally, this is a second home when storm come in the first home.. *i know the time will come soon". Glad I come here.. Fighting.. chingu.. Now, when I came here on soompi, I will open this thread too.

Archived