Favorite make up brands?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest bakemonochan

I love Urban Decay, LÓreal, Rimmel London, BareMinerals, Shiseido ~ Sadly, haven't tried any Korean brands ):I love more Japanese brands but just can't remember them right now ):

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Janie Lee

Mine varies depending on the product :DUrban decay- primer, neutral eyeshadowsBH cosmetics-for vibrant eyeshadowsMakeup forever- Foundation, pencil eyelinerBobbi brown - gel eyelinerStilla-liquid eyelinerNars-BlushNyx-jumbo pencilsThe list goes on :D
If anyone is interested in makeup tutorials..please check out my youtube :D

Guest herrokittay

Mac, urban decay, nars, Lancôme, make up forever, ysl, Dior... Well actually no brands have really disappointed me now that I think about it..

I'm a MAC girl for the most part.

However, I like Maybelline for their Color Sensational lipsticks and mascaras, and some Anna Sui when I feel like splurging. I'm not really a brand devotee anymore because I love trying new brands. I've recently hopped on the Sleek Makeup bandwagon; their products are amazing for the price.

For me, NARS is the best overall brand; they're pretty well-rounded in almost all categories and their products are of top-notch quality. For specific categories, I like Maybelline for mascara, Tarte for blush, Shiseido for powder foundation, and (when I have the means) Yves Saint Laurent for lipsticks.

Guest nana544

I like elf, L'oreal, Maybelline, and Cover Girl.

edit: Also etude house, faceshop, skinfood, and Missha---the brands I try so far. They are wonderful and I don't break out from using any of them. My skin's actually look brighter and softer---and clearer.

Guest gisellaaa

I love Maybelline and Japanese branded make-up (specifically Dolly Wink & Canmake). I use mostly Dolly Wink though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest radenayu

BB Cream >> Kiehl'sMascara >> LancomeEyeliner >> Dolly WinkLip stain >> Wet n WildLipstick >> MAC & Shu UemuraLiptint >> Lioele, Tony Moly, InnisfreeBlusher >> Shu Uemura, The Balm

Guest kath (^___^)

from what i have tried , the brands that really worked well with me are The Face Shop, Shinfood, Stila, Lancome, MAC, Pur Minerals, Maybelline, Loreal, Wet n Wild , and Etude House

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

I own a lipstick from Make Up Forever which I got from Sephora and I love it. It's very long lasting and it really helps hydrate my lips. I'm also a fan of Shu Uemura even though it's really expensive, all that money you put in really does go back to you. I'm currently using a loose powder from The Body Shop and I love it! Loose Powder from Bare Minerals is awesome too but a bit more expensive. Benefit is amazing! Love that product to cover up your pores! The porefessional! And their tints are my favorite! Super expensive if you ask me!

As for Korean products it would probably have to be Innisfree. Their Lip Pencil is really smooth and hydrating as well! 

Archived