Describe yourself and someone will message you!

Guest bakemonochan

Guest bakemonochan

Write a description about yourself, it can be looks, personalities, hobbies, etc and at the end leave you kakaotalk/kik/messenger something so we can message you! ˆˆ
If you read someone's description and you see that you have stuff in common, message them!
Let's all be nice and friendly !! 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bakemonochan

Example 
[i shall describe myself]
I'm shy and I can be funny in my own way at times. I tend to worry and care for people, which sometimes can be bad. I like making new friends and learning about different countries, cultures (: I really like K-Pop. 
If you want to become friends, please message me on Kakao talk, my id is sonyeoo
Err...you can add more to your description! If I write more, I will start criticising myself hehe 

Seems fun!

I'm Brittany, I live in Hawaii and have my BA in Computer animation. Idea stolen from @DFO-King but I, too, am looking for a job. Sooo if anyone needs any art related help or knows anyone that does, let me know~ I'd be forever grateful.
I like to sleep and eat. (: Ohh, and I love listening to Korean music - especially Big Bang (TOP bias over here~). xD
My skype is sodenoshirayuki0

Edit: Waitt, I also love anime and cosplaying. If you read Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gintama, Girl the Wild's, or Noblesse, then we should chat so we can talk about those LOL.

Guest wolfbane

Let me join in too!
Im Kelvin and graduated as a 3D animator. Hmmm my cute dino Jiyeon is my bias ever since i know K pop although i do have alot of other "flings" along the way like Hyorin, Subin, Tiffany and many others that i cant recall all now LOL!
Currently devoted to bulking and working out! Weight before working out 1 year ago: 60kgWeight currently: 75.5kgWeight Target: 80+kg before cutting
okie i better stop before i sound HIMBOTIC. anw my skype is kelvin.wolfbane@hotmail.com, hit me up if u are into bodybuilding/ working out or into K pop stuffs! 

My name is Joe I recently graduated with ba in econ. I'm 23 and still looking for a job. If anyone could hook me up, preferrably some where in the bay area, that would be awesome.

I'm chinese but I hate canto pop, way too many depressing songs. I listen to mostly jpop and underground rap. Currently watching attack on titan, one piece, and hunter x hunter. Attack on titan is so good. If I had lots of money I could solve so many problems. If I could have a super power I want to be invisible so I could sneak into places *wink wink*

If you want to contact me message me on soompi my box got plenty of space.

I'm Jelly. Not jelly, not Jello, not Jerry, but Jelly.People tend to confuse me with being jelly, but that's because I'm sweet and juicy like my fruity cousin. I like P.B. from adventure time. I think PB and I would fit nicely together.

This seems fun to me too. Okay, I'll start describing myself then.

I'm a 17 year old girl who lives in Asia. Can be awkward, shy, quiet as well as loud, annoying and funny. To some people, I may seem really naggy and irritating while those close to me, like my family members, find me cold at times.

I love kdramas and Kpop but I haven't listen much to kpop recently. D: I actually love all types of dramas; Taiwanese, American tv shows, Japanese and Cantonese. Oh, and I'm Chinese but my mandarin is worse than my English. I can read some mandarin characters but I can't really write in mandarin, except my name.

I love anime and manga. I used to prefer anime over manga due to the animation but manga has won me over with their original story and art. It gets tiring when there are fillers in the anime. I used to watch and read Naruto and Bleach, but I stopped because I don't know where I left off during my exam. I haven't catch up with One Piece but I've read all the latest chapters of Beelzebub and Fairytail. I only read some shoujo manga that do not have overly lovey-dovey scenes like Ao Haru Ride and Strobe Edge. There are more actually. I'm currently watching Attack on Titan as well, but I don't think I'll continue it for now since I'm busy.

Okay, I'll stop here for now. You have to inbox me to get to know more about me. :D Feel free to inbox me on soompi, peeps! :)

Hi there, I'm Celia, and I live in Canada. I try to make people laugh (and fail sometimes). I'm always on my iPad, so please excuse any spelling mistakes! I like watching dramas and listening to music. I play piano, sketch and paint. I sometimes watch anime and read some mangas. I like to take lots of photos of the places I've been and the beautiful things and people around me. I also like fashion and shopping! Sometimes I miss my life back in Asia.. You can message me about my life if you like! Inbox me if you don't have KIK! KIK: woahitscelia

Guest wickedcheese

I'm a 20-something girl, chinese peranakan, full time graphic designer, part time communications degree student born and raised in Singapore, where there aren't any seasons. I listen to too many korean and indie songs, have only 1 chinese singer's album in my iTunes (淋雨中), I like cheese (obvious enough) and chocolate. Apart from watching dramas (following I Hear Your Voice now, SO GOOD), I read quite a bit, watch Vice documentaries on cable every weekend, swim some, and on a regular basis you will find me cleaning my pet rabbit Jean Grey's poop while she gets spooked by music from my iTunes. I have a strange rabbit for a pet, but love her all the same. 
Kakao: wickedcheese :)

Hi there ladies. Are you looking for the most kick-richard simmons ****ing guy that ever lived? If so, look no further. You ****ing found him! I'm a 24-year-old civil Engineer . Why? So I can be ****ing loaded! That's right! I'll buy you every ****ing season of your favorite ABC family show and then we can cuddle up in our ****ing Snuggies and watch it on my ****ing hyoooooge TV! You see, I haven't even met you yet and I'm offering to buy you richard simmons! I'm the most considerate person you'll ever ****ing meet. I've lived up north in the woods for most of my life, spending my days hunting small woodland animals and cutting down trees and all that richard simmons. And yes, I smell like a ****ing lumberjack! I moved to the valley so I could get rid of all my shirts and cut my jeans into daisy dukes. SUNS OUT, GUNS OUT BABAY! A bit about me: I'm respectful, quiet, and I'm chivalrous as ****. If I see a closed door in front of you, I'm just like, "Oh sh*tI better open that ****ing door." I whisper sweet nothings. I buy presents for no ****ing reason. **** it. I'm so ****ing awesome it will blow your socks off and guess what? I'll be there to rub your feet for you. That's right! I went to the physical therapist once and they taught me everything there is to know about rubbing sh*tout. Can't you cook? ****ing FANTASTIC! I'll eat whatever burnt roadkill you can make, I'll just drench that sh*tin ranch and tell you it tastes better than ****ing Taco Bell when you're drunk! EVERY DAMN NIGHT! You're just going to have to Roofie me or juggle or some cool sh*tlike that instead to get into my pants. Do you like movies? I ****ing love them. We can watch the **** out of some movies together if you like, or go get drinks, or work out, do yoga, hike, go shopping, make out, or we can just talk about your feelings all freaking day. It's completely UP TO YOU! I'll make any situation so ****ing awesome you'll want to post it as your Facebook status! Am I interested in you? Do you have 2 legs, 2 arms, no penis, and a personality? You can bet your fine richard simmons I am! Other than that, anything else will be considered a convenient plus. I'll hook yo richard simmons up with Facebook links, background checks, letters of recommendation, phone numbers, resumes, references, awards, pictures of soccer trophies and a list of the top 10 women I'd like to bang before I die. Now if I just blow jobbed your mind with how ****ing awesome I am and you can find your way back to the key board from ROFLing all over the place send me a message! Live, Laugh, Love <3

Guest k3tuyet

My name is k3tuyet. I am 21 from Aus. I'm in my last year at uni and I cant wait until I finish so I can start a real job. I work during the day and study in the evening because I can't stand being a poor student. I am quite materialistic and like to buy things that I don't need. I like watching dramas and television series. My all time favourite show has to be F.R.I.E.N.D.S. If this is your favourite show too, then PM PM because I am sure we will have plenty to talk about :)

Guest meiko540

Hello~~~~~~
I am 22 years old working for an engineering company right now. 
 Love fashion/make up of all sorts! used to be a you-tuber. 
Also I love to hear your story, people always have the most interesting and insightful things to say (deep talks welcome)
I love black ops II, I play multiplier team death match. Sucks at playing though, anyone wants to give me couple pointers would be appreciated. 
Also loves muscle cars... owning a white hummer is my dream :)
kaokao: aiepik

Guest kurodreams

Hi~ I'm a 20 something chinese american living and going to school in nyc. I'm currently majoring in toy design and hoping to get a career in the field in the near future. I love watching dramas and tv shows, asian pop music and going out. Did I mention that i play games too :(|) I've been in the league of legends scene for about 2.5 years now. I dunno what else to say haha so hit me up if your bored~
kakao: fallensurreal

Guest laobanh

I'm Cal (for short). I recently turned 19 and am currently legal across Canada; which is where I reside in.
I'm a no richard simmons type of man, I know exactly what I want; I don't enjoy "playing around" ie. At McDonalds and I order 5 Big Macs compared to "Well... Um... Idk... I'm feeling like sushi today, but then.." (bad example, I know, but you get the gist of it!)
I'm a 2012 high school graduate and I look no further in to obtaining a higher degree anytime soon. Maybe in the future, but it serves no purpose to me as I already know what career I want to pursue. To make up for that fact, I'm reading up on Kinesiology books (which is the degree I'd like to master in university), automotive repair, and learning French (and many other languages in the near future).
I honestly see no purpose for furthering education and to have it be proven by a certificate. I guess you can say that I'm a DIY man that believes if there's a better alternative, I'll pursue that route. I'd like to go to university for MANY degrees (aerospace, law, science, etc.), but unfortunately that's cost effective and will take a lifetime. For this reason, I am reading up on many subjects through various resources so that I can benefit my future family (learn how to build a deck, repair a pipe, treat a sickness, etc.). But I guess university is there for a reason: we'd all be rocket scientists :))
School isn't for me; I was successful in my school years, but I did not enjoy learning what can't be applied through real world tasks. Or at least, not doing more hands on things compared to written (since all it'd be is enclosed knowledge). That being said, I enjoy learning, a lot. I believe you can never know enough. Learning new things allows you to experience new things. It's when you expose yourself to those new things that builds a stronger you (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially).
When you place yourself out there to experience new things, eventually you meet new people. I love interacting with people, whether it'd be in person or online. Making friends is a unique experience, it intrigues me; you can never know enough about someone, that's what makes us humans interesting to associate with one another. It doesn't matter if it's a friend, lover, enemy, or an associate. To be able to interact with them and view their thoughts and opinions, it's a great learning experience.
----------
Aside from all that jibber jabber, I physically train myself day in and day out. I want to become the strongest version of myself. It's safe to assume I live that "healthy" lifestyle. I want to be healthy not only physically, but mentally, emotionally, and financially.
If you took notice earlier about a career I wanted to pursue, that career lies in the Canadian Armed Forces. Not because I don't have a degree higher than high school (as I said, I have no need for university at this time), but because I feel that I'm best suited for it; it'll be something I love doing even on my worst days. After all, who wants to partake in a career that they'll hate, not even with a passion. I'm not in it because it's the "easy way out of life" (by that I mean, it's a career that even a homeless man may be accepted in to), for the free physical training, or to even hold a firearm and kill someone. No no no! It's a totally different and unique reason; nothing harmful, more like a saving grace type of thing. I'm not liable to give that exact reason, ask me personally if you'd like; it's just a very deep subject that I don't enjoy flaunting around, like it's superior above all things.
But any who, if you've managed to read through this all, I appreciate it ever so kindly! I could be briefly vague about it and say I'm 19, Canadian, I workout, I'm funny, etc etc... But that's so boring!!! We're all unique, and I'd like to know what separates you from the next person!  :-bd
In terms of contact, I have other social networks provided in my signature. However, I try to expose myself to this forum as much as possible, that way their exclusive to each of their own.

Archived