[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

20thCenturyHandsomeBoys.jpg

20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 

Airs every Tuesday on QTV
Hosts: Moon Hee Jun, Tony An, Eun Ji Won, Dany Ahn, Chun Myung Hoon
What is it about: A show made up of 90's legendary idol groups like H.O.T, Sechskies, g.o.d and NRG. 'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century' was started when Moon Hee Jun asked 1st generation idols to gather and somehow discuss things they couldn't in the past. He presented the idea that they would reflect on their idol days and where they are now. (source
This is their music video project, a cover song of NRG's hit song, "I Can Do It"

This show is to continue on for a second season with the same cast! :D

Watch the show RAW

Watch the show RAW 2 (w/season 2)

Watch the show with ENG SUBS

Watch the show with ENG SUBS 2

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Member Profile

sub02.jpg

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest malfunch

Hello! Count me in!!! HSgR hwaiting!!!! 
<video>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0oJC1kMTw</video>

You just cant say NO to 90's idols :) 

Guest malfunch

<video>http://youtu.be/Ai8jqZSWUac</video>

Bada Eonnie get excited as well. I can fell you eonnie!! <3 <3 

Our babies are up for a second season!!  :D

'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century' picked up for a second season

Moon-Hee-Jun-Tony-An-Eun-Ji-Won-Danny-Ah
QTV's variety show 'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century' has been picked up for a second season!

QTV confirmed, "'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century' will continue for a second season due to the program's popularity and hot response from viewers. Moon Hee Jun, Tony An, Eun Ji Won, Danny Ahn, and Chun Myung Hoon's recollection of their memories and comedy received a lot of love, so we will keep the original cast."

Season 2 of 'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century' will air sometime next month!

source

Ah! I didn't realize that this week's episode is the last one! Ohh I can't wait to see these guys next month!!! I've grown to love these men and that's without subtitles!!! And they've gone camping.. in the backyard. LOL ahh so nice. EDIT: There's still an episode next week! AHAHAHA

Anyone who follows the show knows how much Chun Myung Hoon LOVES Sechskies' Roadfighter! Especially Jiwon's part! I'm laughing so hard right now! And whenever he does it in the show, they put in this sad music... OMG!!

Right in the middle, they made a short compilation of him fanboying to the song! hehhehehe
And here's a compilation I made weeks ago! ahahah so yeah this one's not that updated.. 

Ji won keeps showcasing his thighs in this episode and so you know where my eyes keep drifting off to... kkkkkk
EDIT: hahaha I suppose Myung Hoon beats Bada as a jiwon fan.. XD He even made misugaru for Jiwon!!! HAHAHA!!! And of course with special Roadfighter dance! EDIT: But it seems like each one of them has to do or give something to the member who they like (?) the best... hahahaha

Guest malfunch

Hahahaha!!! Myung Hoon and Jiwon. Sweet!!! Why did i hope the friendship between this two grow stronger?? Hahaha.. Cant wait season 2 :) 

their appearance on Immortal Song is up on youtube with english subtitles (courtesy of kbsworld)

and the HT episode will probably get subbed by kbsworld around 2-3 weeks from now, can't wait ^_^
@craptelly about the gift giving thing, it's similar to secret santa where they pick a name, and they either do a good deed for that person or give them a gift. Gotta love how Jiwon hid his gift inside the tent, but then when no one paid attention to it, he himself revealed it to everyone (without being obvious that it's from him), and how he was so pleased while watching Danny play with his gift. And Myung Hoon's gift was that misutgaru drink that I think was made from the same type of rice that he gave Jiwon on the first episode, and according to Hee Jun it tasted like rice water that's probably why Jiwon didn't really think that Myung Hoon was his 마니또.

@xxhuntressxx ooh thanks thanks thanks thanks a lot! I‘m gonna watch the episode now!

Yep! Exactly!!! It was very adorable!!! Ji won had to pick the gift himself and try to draw attention to it without exactly drawing attention that it was from him. It was funny how he was also funny how he kept on trying to ask help from the crew. So cute! Ji won was just standing there watching Danny play. And how Danny's gift to Tony is to give him the advantage in games.. XD Glad to understand more about the ep! ehehe

I really wish there could be subs or even translators for 20th century handsome boys.. they‘ve been talking about very interesting topics but cant understand.

:))

Guest malfunch

Ahhhh you two!! I managed to understand a bit from you guys. Thanks so much!! 

And ladies! Someone started subbing this show. Hooray!!!

EPISODE 1 WITH ENGLISH SUBS!!! ASDFGGJGJGFDGDGFDSLL!!! THANKS TO FANGODSUBS OF YOUTUBE! Hahaha @malfunch you already posted it! ahahaha XD It's so nice to finally understand what they have been talking about all this while I'm gonna cry in happiness!!!!!!

Ahh finally watching the episode with eng subs is awesome! I was already laughing without it, and what more when I fully understand now what they've been saying!! Hee Jun is really a funny guy and since he's so talkative, he knows how to bring out the concept of the show and he immediately removed the awkwardness out of everyone! 
THUMBS UP TO THIS SHOW! 

Archived