What kind of Macarons do you like?

Guest teujiho

Guest teujiho

As many of us are aware, macaron are really popular. Whether it is on facebook, instagram or Youtube, macarons have and is, the "chocolate cookie" of the decade. 
So, what kind of macarons do you like? What kind of ganache(the filling)? 
I am planning to bake some different macaron flavors. Give me some suggestions please.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fionapang

wow those look really good! i bake them myself too. my favourite are green tea macarons with green tea white chocolate ganache :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest soleil4177

whoa, these pictures make me hungry. coffee macarons will still be my first love but now i eat all different flavors like blueberry. 

Guest Tina Fang

I am a huge fan of macaroons!My favourite has got to be black sesame. I like everything black sesame though.Green tea is good, but not sweet enough, since macaroons are a desert after all.Chocolate and caramel will always be good, hands down.I've had vanilla bean before, it wasn't bad but was a bit plain for me. Mango was good. Orange-durian was also really, really good, but I had that on the streets in Shanghai and I fear I will never eat it again.

• 1 month later...
Guest victoliae

Matcha! I tried this white chocolate one but I forgot what it was actually called. Though personally, I'd take a normal cookie over macaroons any day :/

Archived