JYP Online Audition Application question

Guest kiet455

Guest kiet455

I recently sent in my application to the online JYPE audition, but every time I did, I got an error that said not enough disk space (but in korean). Thinking that with the error it must've not processed through, I sent it in three more times but with less files, but still getting the same error. So now when I review the application, I see that there are three on there servers but on each application, the files are present but not displayed or working. I am wondering if its just this way because no one has reviewed it yet or there really is a problem and I should just try again after some time. Does anyone have a say about this?
This was the error:
CDO.Message.1 오류 '80070070' 디스크 공간이 부족합니다. /include/globalFunc.asp, 줄 1187

Seems like the program they used to send the application echoed out this response and sent the application anyways with null files.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redenvy

I tried sending my application in a few weeks ago and got the same error! They said something with the script timing out. I tried to change it manually on the computer and I still get the same error. I think it's with their servers because I've also tried on multiple computers. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dreamscatcher

Hi guys, so I am new to Soompi so I don't really know my way around this yet. I have been wanting to audition for JYP, YG, SM and etc, but I never really have the confident to do so. I keep missing out on the audition in my area..T.T So I am planning on auditioning online... If it wouldn't such a big burden, can you guys go check out my youtube channel? I had posted some videos of my singing and I really want some feedback, it would be really nice if you can. Thank you so much. 

Here is a link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveBiRain2

• 3 months later...
Guest timetotease1

I got this at first too, Most video's are going to be too big to upload so if you are singing for the audition, make your audition video, upload it to youtube, then go to google and type in youtube to mp3. turn your video into a mp3. Then upload that onto the JYP site with your photos.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest followmydream

Hey, sorry for random but how long did it take u guys to upload your application? Because I've done puuting all my information and put all the photos and upload a video file already. So I clicked "apply". Until now it's still loading....why is that? it is becasue of my internet??? well, at the same time, I'm uploading something on youtube,,,,,so is it becasue of that or has anyone encountered this? I'm just wondering if it is because of the jyp website....a lot of people had issues on uploading their files. But in my case, it's quite different since it's not my file but it's just not loading.... :( thank u!

Archived