What candy is good?

NotWhoISayIAm

So I work at this arcade down in San Francisco and we have this arcade machine that you pick up pieces of candy and drop it on a platform so it gets pushed off, kinda like the coin game you see from chuckie cheese. Anyways, we usually stock them with hi chews from this Japanese company, but they currently are having production problems until October so... Great. I'm stuck without a supplier. The hi chew I usually have delivered are the ones with individually packaged hichew pieces.

Anyone have any recommendations on what candy I should stick into the machine? I was think individually packaged jolly ranchers but more suggestions would be helpful!

hi chews are pretty good.  its probably the best choice for the application explained above. maybe u should just look for a temp supplier for the time being.

Guest UnicornGummi

Ive always seen those like... little hard candies in Asian grocery stores that come in their own little wrapper. I dont really know of a specific brand cause there's like a TON of different types, but they're pretty good and you can get a pack of like 15 for like 2 dollars so it would probably be even cheaper on wholesale. 
There's a lot of asian candy here: http://www.candywarehouse.com/candy-type/asian-candy/You don't have to order from them but just so you can get an idea. :)

Guest ZoidbergMD

THESE GUYS!

20110420-japapese-gummies-kasugai-bags-t

So do ya mind telling me where you are located so I can patiently stand next to you while you load the machine....

Oh whoa! Those are really good ideas! You usually find them in the Chinese super markets.

Arcade is located in japantown of San Francisco. ^^. West mall. Should stop by and say hi to a fellow soompi thing. Come up and say you're from soompi. I'll share!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived