She's giving me mixed signals

Guest FraZZLE

Guest FraZZLE

I met this girl and we had a nice conversation. She randomly commented that I looked like I exercised a lot. Then after, she asked for my number. However, she has never made an attempt to call me. She has asked a mutual friend of ours how she could become my friend and has repeatedly told him that she wants to be friends with me. That really threw me off. Does that mean that she just wants to be friends or is she interested in something more? If she is interested, why hasn't she made more of an attempt to talk to me? I know for sure she's not shy.

she wants the D man. call her first. no matter how "not shy" she is.... trust me, she's still a woman. and no matter how manly, femenist or w/e a woman claims to be or trys to show off as, a woman wants to be treated and seen as a woman by the man that she likes.

Guest UnicornGummi

^ what those people said.
how desperate would she seem if she asked for your number AND called you first too. 

Guest HERMIT

FraZZLE said: I met this girl and we had a nice conversation. She randomly commented that I looked like I exercised a lot. Then after, she asked for my number.

i assume he only gave her his number, not the other way around. i guess if you really want to meet up, you can ask your mutual friend for her number.

some women can be naturally shy but outgoing towards strangers and friends. by the fact that she asked your friend how to become friends shows me that she is indeed a shy individual. real extroverts are generally very bold.

Guest vickyhall

Why  not you ask for being her boy friend firstly, I think she has done what she can done for your relationships, her signals are not mixed at all.

Guest SlicedBread

FraZZLE said: I met this girl and we had a nice conversation. She randomly commented that I looked like I exercised a lot. Then after, she asked for my number. However, she has never made an attempt to call me. She has asked a mutual friend of ours how she could become my friend and has repeatedly told him that she wants to be friends with me. That really threw me off. Does that mean that she just wants to be friends or is she interested in something more? If she is interested, why hasn't she made more of an attempt to talk to me? I know for sure she's not shy.

Guest frozensunshine

Hold on... do you have her number or does she just have yours? 
Either way keep going. If you don't have her number get it the next time you see her. 

Archived