Make Up Review

usagi-ayumi

Hey Soompi,
I am back with some upcoming product reviews from Estee Lauder as well as some tutor on how to do a nice Cosplay make up, right now this is just a simple update.Please look forward to my point and tips on makeup and some nice easy save my makeup tips for all products reviews/Yes back... =P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, just a short update and some reviews that i will be doing ^^
first of all my estee lauder make up product review will be posted tomorrow after i am done with the photo shoot tonight.second of all my makeup tutorial for cosplay will be find and posted here to share out to all cosplayers as well...third a road show event will be plan and shared soon, good luck ^^;thats all for nowUsagi~

Estee Lauder Upcoming Review
Here are some pictures of the product I will be writting, it will all be finished by tomorrow, here are some photos of my goodies.581668_10153025236205451_1879232512_n.jp
ListPure Color Sheer Rush Lip Shine in Hot FusePure Color Sheer Rush Gloss in Pink PatentInvisible Fluid Makeup in Bone "3WN1"Double Wear Dual Effect Powder Makeup in Sand "1W2"
All review will be posted by tomorrow.Usagi~

1071362_10153025232670451_1951614086_o.jPure Color Sheer Rush Gloss in Pink Patent

This lip gloss belongs to the new spring collection of Estee Lauder, at first look it might look dark and very much sharp.When I wore the lip gloss it brought a very natural look and the shimmer isn't very much noticeable so those who doesn't like shiny lip gloss this might suit you as it brings a very natural style to your lips.The color is bubble gum pink and its very much tint on the lips, long lasting to the lips and very moisturizing, just so you know they are jelly form gloss, but sheer.Might look bright on the bottle, but its not and the jelly form makes your lips very much light on the lips, long lasting until you start eating and it comes off.My tip is to wait for your lip gloss to dry for about 4 minutes before drinking so it can last longer.Until then my beauty,

• 2 weeks later...

945685_10153025231505451_1084056256_n.jp
Pure Color Sheer Rush Lip Shine in Hot Fuse
This is a wonderful lipstick that apply smoothly towards the lips and has wonderful sharp color.It is a limited edition that is released with 6 different colors.The lipstick is equally pigmented and long lasting, but it does fade and need to retouched up after 3 to 4 hours of wearing.It matches with the lip gloss perfectly and I really like the color of it.Do wait 4 minutes for it to dry before you start drinking and eating so it can last longer.Until then my beauty.

Update,
I will be doing a fate / zero cosplay makeup soon and there will be some tips and helps in my post on explaining what is happening and what product i am using.As well as other makeup reviews will be shared as well as some photos oh how special effect can be made with normal makeup so stay tune.I have two foundation review to post now only and a few more as well to share, please look forward.

999343_10153025234430451_832859395_n.jpg
Invisible Fluid Makeup in Bone "3WN1"
Is a very light and thin based foundation liquid, small among will go a long way.Shake the bottle around 10 to 15 times to mix the foundation well and wear a very small among around your skin and it will give you a nice airbrush finish, this product makes a good white skin base for those who are doing miku or fate / stay night based cosplay makeup skin tone.there is one thing you need to know and there is no sun screen protection for this, so you might need to use a sunscreen based loose foundation powder or foundation cake.I can tell you its very long lasting without any touch up if your indoors for 5 to 6 hours, but it does need touch up after two to three hours if your out doors and doing a long photoshoot.I notice it started to fade due to the hot weather, but still it very long lasting 3 to 4 hours without touch up is already a good to go foundation, anyway I will be posting videos on my upcoming cosplay makeup as well as teach people some nice normal out to go office makeup.stay tune.Usagi

970579_10153025233560451_1759565545_n.jpDouble Wear Dual Effect Powder Makeup in Sand "1W2"

Love the fact this foundation cake can be worn on its own as well as a makeup base, there is sunscreen protection.I use this foundation on its own when I am doing stage makeup, and it doesn't dry the skin out at all,,, lovely point is that it doesn't fade away quickly after 2 hours of wearing it when your shooting indoors.But it does need touch up every 14 to 25 minutes if you shooting out doors as it can fade due to sweats.This might be short, but I will come back with some upcoming review and tips, stay tune.Usagi.

Fate / Zero ~ Kariya Matou makeup Tutorial
You Need
5 Color Eye Shadow1 Grey Color ContactEye illuminator  Tissue White GlueBB CreamInvisible Liquid FoundationFoundation CakeLoose Foundation PowderFull brush kit
I will be posting the tip and video on how I do the makeup as soon as possible.Please note I will also be posting the photo shoot on how the male looks like.Also will be teaching you how to draw the tattoo with a normal red marker.until then~
Usagi

Guest amandababy

What kind of skin type do you have? I usually have dry patches on my forehead so any foundation I've used seems to accentuate that.

hey beautiful,
there are some road shows going on from estee lauder and i would like to update those that are in hong kong to go to the road show and try and enjoy the sample of ADANCED NIGHT REPAIR, here are the time and where the event is held. please do enjoy yourself.
tsim sha tsui mongkok wanchai

just pay attention to these few places and good lucktime is from;12pm to 3.15pm3.45pm to 6.45pmgood luck.
edited, forgot to post the date =A=;;August 01 – 14,2013.
here are the places they will appear in chinese. good luck.銅鑼灣地帶,尖沙咀海防道,旺角朗豪坊,灣仔灣仔電腦城,鰂魚涌太古坊,上環永樂街

quick skin remedies for little sleep!!
yes, finally a new post =w=; there is a lot of catch up and reviews to do so please stay tune.
3 - 6 hour sleep remedies!those who sleeps very late would wake up with tired skin and not sleeping more than 8 hours do wear out the skin.here are some quick tips for the morning and afternoon to use.
in the morning wrap your face in a hot towel and get a bottle of cold water and here is what you do.first of all, put the hot towel over your face and get your spray bottle ready and spray until the towel become cold.the hot towel will open your pores at first and the cold water will slowly firm up the pores and make your fast less tired.this works for those who are sleeping for 3 to 6 hours, less than that... hot towel just won't do the trick.then pat your face with 4 drops of serums and then pat in your moisture you wear before your makeup and your ready to go.there are more quick tips coming on the way, trying to fix some tutorial on my cosplay makeup as my model ran off =w= due to the fact he was too sexy haha, anyway... makeup reviews is on the way too ^^b stay tune. 
also there is sample giveaway on ADVANCE NIGHT REPAIR for estee lauders skin rescues mission road show, also i might also be giving sample aways to lucky readers if i can just finish the things on hand =w=; stay tune.photo of the bus will be posted on the next topic =w=v

• 2 weeks later...

Fate / Zero ~ Kariya Matou makeup Tutorial is on the way, sorry for the late update, i am going to be away from the topic for a while ... as i am trying to finish the food and drink expo topic after that is finished, i will be posting the tips for everyone to know i did the makeup. 

to amandababy: try using fresh eatable honey and wear it as a face mask before bed once every two weeks and use a little skin based facial oil to retain your moisture.if there is any more tips i can write i will attention your name, stay tune.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey beauty,
i will be posting my product review this coming week as well as some good tips to help the skin on the upcoming winter =w=products that i will be reviewing is listed right now =w=; as well as photo is on the way ^^v
advanced night repair 
eye illuminator
citrus verbena shower gel
vanille & narcisse edt
vanille & narcisse body milk
rose body milklavender body milk
i will be sharing photos soon, please stay tune =w=; speaking of which anyone wants a gift away from me? owO? 

vanille & narcisse edt / vanille & narcisse body milk product review.603917_10153318162605451_733020034_n.jpg

its a very flora and sweet scent that reminds me of their discontinued perfume. "Honey & Lemon" which i loved so badly.it has a very delicated narcissus flower scent which is light and doesn't over power the smell of vanilla.
there is a spice tone to it, which both white flower and vanilla tends to have for each other when its mixed.the body milk is really rich and moisturizing to use in the winter season as its thick and creamy, it is a eau de toilette, which means a light perfume that might only last for 5 to 6 hours only during a day wear.
yes there are 3 more scent from the la collection de grasse, I will be doing a review on the other three scent slowly as I cover up the other products that I wish to share.to those who doesn't like sweet scented smells, this i can promise you is not sweet at all as it contains a very nice spicy tone at the start of the bottle which also brings a sweet flora scent.if i compair this with their old honey and lemon perfume... i would say.the honey and lemon contains a very strong sweet vanilla, cinnamon, lemon & honey scent to it as well as very spicy to the tone, this one on the other hand can be a nice sweet flora and spicy tone based perfume which can be worn after a nice hot shower or on a relaxing day out to the park.if you have questions about this product, feel free to leave me a comment.Usagi~

citrus verbena shower gel
1265014_10153318162265451_1184249464_o.j

really love this shower gel as it very fresh and light to the skin. it's a refreshing and moisturizing shower gel that doesn't leave the skin dry.the scent doesn't really stay on the skin at all after the shower so those who doesn't like people to know what shower gel they use or what scent this might be perfect.i love the smell of lemon and grapefruit as has a very nice awaking feeling to it when ever your tired.a little amount can make a lot of bubbles and it does relax the mind while the oil is used into your skin.this can also be used as a bubble bath, but do be warn... the bubbles are huge as a cap full and a good hot shower head makes it very airy.
if you don't like this scent and wish to know what other scents i use, you have to stay tune as right now i am still choosing and thinking if i should get verbena and mint and shea honey body whip. until then, i'll come in a few hours with the body milk review as well.

rose body milk / lavender body milk563129_10153318161895451_2018133738_n.jp
personally the rose body milk is very rich and creamy to the skin,  and it can be used in winter as its very oily and it lingers for a long time after wearing it.lavender on the other hand is a lot lighter and very much less in fragrances so those who doesn't want to smell strong before bed, then i can tell you this is the perfect choice as lavender can relax the mind and put you to sleep.the most riches one in the body milk should be lavender as it contains shea butter.personally i like the lavender more as its more oily since i have dry skin, its just my point of view and for the rose its just a lot lighter and more in fragrances. please note that the rose body milk is pure perfume based which can last for a long time, but their perfume is eau de toilette which means light perfume so please keep in mind.
final review will be advanced night repair/ eye illuminator ^^b
upcoming reviewLight Bulb foundation and cleansing oil.

Archived