Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star 별에서 온 그대

Replies

• norbaizura abdullahnorbaizura abdullah KimSooHyun jjang!!!! Posts: 531Member

SUPERSTAR

I really love reading dramabeans reviews...

Sparks, showers, and near-kisses in You From Another Star
    by girlfriday | November 29, 2013 | 7 Comments

Well these people certainly know how to tease a show. The first two trailers are out for SBS’s new Kim Soo-hyun-as-alien fantasy rom-com You From Another Star, and already he’s half-nekkid and taking broody showers. He sure looks good for someone four centuries old, especially when he doesn’t even have to drink human blood to stay forever young… that we know of.

The new romantic comedy from the writer of You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly and the PD of Tree With Deep Roots stars Kim Soo-hyun as a space-traveling alien who crash-lands in 17th-century Joseon and lives four hundred years to the present day. Jeon Ji-hyun co-stars as the top actress with a diva complex he’ll fall in love in with. Or perhaps it’s the other way around.

The first teaser hints at a possible early encounter between them, when the heroine was young and he looked exactly the same. The only line is his: “I’ll protect you.” In the second, she gives a celebrity interview in character about her first love, whom she describes as tall and good-looking. “It was a brief encounter, but it felt otherworldly and warm at the same time.” She says she’d recognize him in an instant if they ever met again, like it was Fate. And this time he asks her, “Who are you?”

It looks pretty great so far, with potential for sweeping romance and a whimsical tone. Not to mention chemistry between the leads, who already sizzled in The Thieves. But what am I saying. You had me at shower, Show.

You From Another Star replaces Heirs on Wednesdays/Thursdays in late December.

dramabeans.com/2013/11/sparks-showers-and-near-kisses-in-you-from-another-star/
    i.am.bugz.funnypadhari
  • swingbabyswingbaby Posts: 907Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013
    Bad news!!! Choi Min injured. I think he decided to leave the drama. :( Dont understand that much. Will the drama start on 18 or not?
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Min Choi, injury 'from the stars you "among young justices and turned off at.

Area of ​​body image
    Body image
    Among young justices and actor / Photo courtesy = WM Company

Actor Choi Min due to injury 'from the stars you get off at, and this place is instead committed to learning among young justices.

29 days of a new SBS drama 'from the stars you' (script, direction jangtaeyu Park Ji-eun, made under HB Entertainment 'by you'), Choi Min injured crew have been determined to get off said.

Credits to "play one thousand (Jeon minutes) matgiro ​​only had to look gyeongyeok yihwi sunjeongnam Choi Min've seen recently getting off injury," said "that was originally expected in early January, organized 'By You' was recently confirmed December 18, two days after the first broadcast urgent treatment with concurrent schedules can not shoot the crew decided to get off at the end of the struggle, "he said.

This crew is "Choi Min alight this intimate two euros a sudden decision, the work of a family drama than among young justices and those who respect the character of the overall flow and good grasp yihwi jeokyeok because the judge several times referred to persuade" he explained.

Followed by "among young justices and a worry about the drama at the end of an extraordinary affection to accept hwigyeong station," he said.

Among young justices and a successor of the earlier one thousand conglomerates appeared fiance will yijaegyeong station role to play but was yihwigyeong. Who take on roles which yijaegyeong are now known to be coordinated.

The 'you from the stars' is 'who write to the crown, to withstand the weight of la-heirs' follow-up drama, Kim Soo-hyun Jeon expected to gather, such as to take the lead. Comes first broadcast on December 18.

padhariStaRixMiky88

SUPERSTAR

So who will replace him? :( I hope someone who can act. Pls.

SUPERSTAR

@swingbaby Woooot?! OMG...why? I don't understand 90% of the article...but I do get the gist. How did he get injured by the way? My head is still spinning from reading the article and I don't think want to do it again.
    #:-S

SUPERSTAR

@swingbaby I saw this article about this actor name CHOI PHILLIP who got injured while shooting "Secret Agent". Maybe the news got mix-up somehow and it was not our Choi Min. Maybe this was just a misunderstanding. (This is me trying to stay calm or maybe in denial.) Hopefully the news was not true at all. Please...no...
    [-O<
    padharibluebright
  • StaRixStaRix Waiting4SJK Posts: 9,012Member

IMMORTAL

swingbaby said:
    Bad news!!! Choi Min injured. I think he decided to leave the drama. :( Dont understand that much. Will the drama start on 18 or not?
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    I wanna know how serious his injury is... Is it that serious, incurable for few days? To the point that he will/might leave the drama??  :-?
    imageimage
    ♥ 송중기 ♥ 박신혜 ♥ 송혜교 ♥ 박보영 ♥ 윤은혜 ♥ 한효주 ♥ 김지훈 
    Twitter | Tumblr  Park Bo Young International >> Facebook | Twitter | YouTube 
    Working on my first fanfic *SmileAndHeartbeat* | Watching *God'sGift-14Days*GapDong*
  • stuartjmzstuartjmz Bloviation Expert Te Ika a Maui, AotearoaPosts: 4,205Member

LEGEND

edited November 2013
    If he's decided to leave the drama, I hope that he will receive the support and understanding he deserves, and I applaud his common sense and courage. It takes GREAT courage for a K Drama actor to pull out given the way netizens react, and their expectation that actors will work themselves to death for a drama. LBS' fractured hand is a great example of this - instead of making time for him to have the surgery he needs, the shooting schedule was left unchanged and we read press releases praising him for his "professionalism". If Choi Min has been sensible and put his health and wellbeing ahead of his work, I salute him and hope that others will too. 
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME  My Drama list  Favourite stars: Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won,Lee Si Young, Yoon Eun Hye
    Currently Watching: In A Good Way (T-Drama), Sly Single Lady, Three Days
    Looking for truly romantic and comic romcoms? Try Taiwan - My Queen and  In Time With You especially

Miky88hongchae1

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013
    'Stars You' Park Hae Jin's Role Changes With Choi Min Dropping Out
    "You Who Came From The Stars" Bark Hae Jin will be taking the role of Lee Whee Kyung due to Choi Min's injury.
    Park Hae Jin will be taking the role of Lee Whee Kyung instead of Choi Min who suffered from an injury in the new SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "You Who Came From the Stars".
    Choi Min who was chosen to play the role of Lee Whee Kyung suffered from an unexpected injury and wasn't able to alternate between a busy filming schedule and treatment, and after consulting the staff, he decided to drop out of the drama.
    Like Us on Facebook   
    At this, Park Hae Jin was supposed to play the role of Lee Whee Kyung's brother but now will play the role of Lee Whee Kyung.  The staff member said, "As a member of the drama family, Park Hae Jin will understand the flow of the drama and Lee Whee Kyung's character well so we decided that he was right for Lee Whee Kyung's character.  After many tries, we convinced Park Hae Jin and because of Park Ha Jin's love for the drama, he accepted the role of Lee Whee Kyung."
    Meanwhile, "You Who Came From the Stars" will be broadcast after "Heirs".
    http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12549/20131129/stars-you-park-hae-jins-role-changes-with-choi-min-dropping-out.htm
    TAKE CARE CHOI MIN. :( 
    samara34padhariaznchic209lee-chan
  • jinkx0820jinkx0820 Posts: 201Member

SUPERSTAR

yes! KSH's back in the small screen again... :-)

• ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,168Member

SUPERSTAR

Ahhh, it's starting 18th Dec again? Is it confirmed or not? The production team keeps changing their mind. I was taking it easy thinking we had 3 weeks or more before the drama started.

Does anyone know when the press conference is? That's because I am still concentrating on Medical Top Team and haven't even looked at the viki team for this drama. We've only confirmed the Korean subbing team about a week ago. The character post and synopsis will only come out from the website when the press conference is looming. Will there be any fanclubs doing any translation? If they are, I won't have to bother with the 4 main lead character posts and synopsis that's all.

• Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 2,400Member

LEGEND

I'm curious what will they make up in the script to erase Min Choi role in the drama,i bet they have already some episodes filmed and some character establisment and i'm curious how will they make HJ the new MC after they introduces him...maybe they will re-film it again...i guess the character could be esily dropped it Hj isin't showed and that they are brothers,or will his character remain and he will be the future fiance once brother leaves the stage :-?

SUPERSTAR

swingbaby said:
    'Stars You' Park Hae Jin's Role Changes With Choi Min Dropping Out
    "You Who Came From The Stars" Bark Hae Jin will be taking the role of Lee Whee Kyung due to Choi Min's injury.
    Park Hae Jin will be taking the role of Lee Whee Kyung instead of Choi Min who suffered from an injury in the new SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "You Who Came From the Stars".
    Choi Min who was chosen to play the role of Lee Whee Kyung suffered from an unexpected injury and wasn't able to alternate between a busy filming schedule and treatment, and after consulting the staff, he decided to drop out of the drama.
    Like Us on Facebook   
    At this, Park Hae Jin was supposed to play the role of Lee Whee Kyung's brother but now will play the role of Lee Whee Kyung.  The staff member said, "As a member of the drama family, Park Hae Jin will understand the flow of the drama and Lee Whee Kyung's character well so we decided that he was right for Lee Whee Kyung's character.  After many tries, we convinced Park Hae Jin and because of Park Ha Jin's love for the drama, he accepted the role of Lee Whee Kyung."
    Meanwhile, "You Who Came From the Stars" will be broadcast after "Heirs".
    http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12549/20131129/stars-you-park-hae-jins-role-changes-with-choi-min-dropping-out.htm
    TAKE CARE CHOI MIN. :( 
    OMG...it's true then... I hope this doesn't effect the flow of the stories. Everything looks so good so far that it would be ashamed if the drama got all screwed up because of this incident. I hope the writer can formulate a new idea into the script. I soooo want this to be good! Take care Choi Min...it was nice having you around for a while.
    :((

SUPERSTAR

Oh, I forgot! Park Hae Jin, don't worry... you'll be fine. Every things happened for a reason. Who knows... maybe you're meant to take this role afterall. Have faith ok. YCFTS fighting!!!!
    \m/
  • shellyhyunshellyhyun indonesiaPosts: 332Member

SUPERSTAR

This after the drama ended Heirs yeah .... , Hopefully good story ..... what genre drama????
    KSH will be paired again with a married woman ......
    8-|
    imageimage
    YONGSEO COUPLE  ~~  2YOUNG COUPLE

SUPERSTAR

imageimage

SUPERSTAR

TEASER 1
    imageimage

SUPERSTAR

TEASER 2
    imageimage

SUPERSTAR

This after the drama ended Heirs yeah .... , Hopefully good story ..... what genre drama????
    KSH will be paired again with a married woman ......
    8-|
    Yes... it will be aired on the 18th of december. It will be SooHyun first rom-com. He's paired with Jun Ji Hyun. Yes...she's married but their chemistry is explosive. So, it doesn't matter much. Hopefully it will be a good story as the PD and the writer are very well known for their acclaimed works.
    ;)
    agie