Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Like everyone, in the past I was thinking there is smth between Leeteuk & Taeyeon and Siwon & Soo Young but when I suddenly caught some interesting moments between Tae and Siwon all my thoughts changed... you can find that moments at videos They look like more than co-workers or friend....especially Siwon acts so different near her...

Are they real life couple of SM?

CHECK THIS INTERESTING MOMENTS!!!!
(watch them in time sequence)

REST ARE UNDER SPOİLER TAG!!!!

MV's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzr1jFz38Hk

youtube banned part 4 because of audio copyright you can watch it at dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11pllm_taeyeon-siwon_music#.UdxMcqyT4hA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yl2AkpOBW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-mWih5_mu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPQdSr0mGM

What is your opinion?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winnie Tsai

hey ya~ this is wendy from your utube channel...

i don't have account here...so i am using my sister's ...anyway...she loves Siwon n Taeyeon too...^^

and....i took some time to find here...as the search system here was down for crappy reason...

also because i thought this is under "couples - shippers paradise" haha..

anyway,glad to find u here...will come again n discuss more abt the sweet cp ^O^ cheers!

Winnie Tsai said:

i don't have account here...so i am using my sister's ...anyway...she loves Siwon n Taeyeon too...^^

and....i took some time to find here...as the search system here was down for crappy reason...

anyway,glad to find u here...will come again n discuss more abt the sweet cp ^O^ cheers!

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok HAHA!!! ya...but google juz throw me to the first page of the category...so..i searched for a few minutes to get here..lol..sounds dumb...but anyway... get back to our lovely cp...

let me list some common activity the two sweetie pies had together  so far...this year...2013's...timeline? ^O^

first,snsd comeback in jan and goodbye stage on 2nd Feb, sjm special in feb...so the two had chance to meet on music programs....for example, music bank Feb 1st and Feb 2nd for sure...MC:TTS...i rmb spotting them on stage at the end of music bank together...but i cant find it now..i guess tt was deleted....anyway....and then...juz one month before taengoo's bday...snsd had jap tour starting on 9th feb..siwon was spotted as an audience! how cool!

and....feb 13th Gaon Chart...siwon with sj...while taeyeon with tts....but there's not much siwon fancam on tt day...and neither taeyeon's...but can see tt he was looking at her when tts's name was announced by the mc for the two awards...on tv...hmm....u may take a look at Gaon Chart 2013...

oh...and..Gaon 2012...while taeyeon as mc for tt day...sj attended tt cermony too...i tried to find siwon's fancam on tt...and again...no...lol...Taeyeon was on stage...so i guess she cant really see what's under stage...so taengoo fancam didn't really show much interaction....

okie...and...back to 2013 again...hmm...okie...march 23th SS5 as wat we know...and...the cool guy tweeted n posted his photo with tts on both his twitter n weibo...tt's y i said he looks happy at least before the concert....but maybe..and maybe the dreamy siwon u had on part.4..was the 2nd day concert...lol..if tt's the case,we can now see y he looked 'sad' on that day....

btw...the show which u cut on fanboy part.2...where taeyeon mc-ing...i think the 2nd half of tt show(win win?!)...where they sit and discuss about acting skills...siwon glanced at the angle where taeyeon was sitting...but tt part's boring...so...juz to let you know abt tt...

ps:Phew...see...my typing is real long....haha...anyway...juz some thoughts i wanna share with you...hope u dun mind reading ya...lol!!! there is more...will type u more if i can recall....let's juz keep on sharing ya!!! cheers!

evok said: Winnie Tsai said:

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok oh...this is not really full opinion....juz some...cos i wish to see more n have further discussion ....haha...

>:D< ;;)

@Winnie Tsai
OMG you wrote so long... :-O ok I do it too... :D

First of all, ıf someone asked me anything about SNSD or Super junior 5-6 month ago, I probably answered them like "who are them?" I was not K-pop follower I'm a K-Drama Geek for a long time but I never listened K-Pop but one day I watched a tv-show and saw SNSD members and I liked them they were so funny then I learned more things about them like, there is another boy group who are like male version of  SNSD and I also started to follow them not as crazy fans but as a person who like their characters! first I liked Taeyeon she was so dorky and cute one day when I was watching their performance at award night I saw Siwon who is secretly glancing on her and that made me suspicious about his intention and I searched like an dedective and found that ıt was not a first or last, he was secretly giving different reactions about her at every place.. so I did this videos and wanted to share my opinions...

I'm happy that ıt was only few weeks but there is a lot of people who watched the videos and liked this shipping... I hope they also come and share their opinions..... I also saw there is some Tae-won shippers on net but they are like "we love them because they look good together"... they are not aware of if there is some real facts about this two... most people especially their below fans ship them with another people for only few friendly moments.... especially ıts hard for them to accept this shipping because they want to believe that both are gay or they like the other group members which are more friendly each other in real life (like Taeny, Tae-Leetuk, Siwon-Sooyoung or Siwon-Tiffany....) but love is not smth like that.. especially idol relations...you cant be so obvious... that has to be secret....also sometimes you cant show it because ıts like being against every shipper fan.

I think their story begun after their SEOUL music video at middle of 2009. first time ever they acted together and I think that process started some inner feelings, all that scenes come after that music video acting especially her confess at Strong Heart Christmas Special about a male celebrity who asked her out and she also liked him but had to say no!  I feel like ıts someone from super junior because they were not social enough at that years and always seeing their super junior oppas at company, concerts and tv shows, also all the other male idols were younger than her, only some Super Junior members are older than her and have a chance to ask her out! and there is two person who really has wide shoulder at SJ one is Leeteuk other is Siwon! she said that person is not in studio but Leeteuk was there and didnt care about that confession because he knows that she is not talking about him....so I think he was Siwon!

this moment is from same times of her confession ıf you clearly see he is continuously looking at her and try to make eye contact with her but she dont want to look at his eyes and that makes him angry and frustrated and he leaves there with sad head gesture! thats a gesture of a man who want to reach a girl but pushed away because of a reason. in that moment I already know that they have a past!

pmfpn.gif

Full moment is at video 4

there is so much thinks to talk!  I will try to add my opinions to all your opinions one by one!

Guest Winnie Tsai

yo! @evok

wow...haha...that's really a long reply...nice!!!!

haha...i am a fan of both sj n snsd...and the two happened to be my fav among their group...tt's y i noticed their interactions...glad to find u on utube i must say! oh...talking about the 2009 golden disk...actually i kinda watched the two sweetie hugged each other after the ceremony from one video...but tt's onli 1s on tv n various videos...cos i dunnoe why there's not much siwon fancam for tt night...wat i found were mostly heechul fancam hugging taeyeon on tt night...anyway...hope to see more tonight...*crossed fingers* cos they will be in beijing on same flight for china korea music event...hmm...hope to see more fancam..haha!

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok

2009...mixed feelings for tt two...2010...after attending taeyeon's mc show...their r'ship getting better..so we can see their interactions on smtown concerts..and 2011 also on smtowns...paris i think..and taeyeon sang ost for siwon's drama. and here goes on to 2012...athena concert..and here comes 2013....let's enjoy n keep digging....and love them of course...haha!!! yeah!!! we can discuss slowly...

and i was juz wondering...y didn't u open this thread under couple-shippers' paradise? haha...cos i forgot to bookmark ur thread...and took some time again..(fine...i noe i still dun really noe how to use soompi nicely..juz wanna nag a little bit...cos if u are under tt category,i will find u easier..HAHA.)now i bookmarked this!!! will come back again for sure!!! may u have a wonderful day!!! ;)

@ Winnie
haha yeah...OMG... I forgot it! I changed the category now. I'm here for 2 years but you are here for a week  and you remember everything better than me! :\"> :))
I still act like I'm in drama threads :D

and wow really! they will be in same event today!? Nice.... I hope there will be good moments! because now I think they are not close like before ... good new moments make me happy! I will wait good fancams.... :D

Winnie Tsai said:

yo! @evok

wow...haha...that's really a long reply...nice!!!!

haha...i am a fan of both sj n snsd...and the two happened to be my fav among their group...tt's y i noticed their interactions...glad to find u on utube i must say! oh...talking about the 2009 golden disk...actually i kinda watched the two sweetie hugged each other after the ceremony from one video...but tt's onli 1s on tv n various videos...cos i dunnoe why there's not much siwon fancam for tt night...wat i found were mostly heechul fancam hugging taeyeon on tt night...anyway...hope to see more tonight...*crossed fingers* cos they will be in beijing on same flight for china korea music event...hmm...hope to see more fancam..haha!

Guest Che Aminah Chik

If they are indeed a couple, I do not have any objection. They really look cute together and you can see the look of love from Siwon everytime he secretly gazing at Tae. Love, love, love!

Welcome @Che Aminah Chick :-h

yeah no one can deny Siwon's lovely gaze's over Taeyeon, He is someone who cant control her sudden reactions, you can easily read him with his gestures. When he is looking at her, his eyes smile, jealous, be sad, be shy... He dont look at her like he is looking at other SNSD members, This is a eyes of a man in love. Also she keep it secret but I think she knows his feelings.... I feel they have a past and they keep it as secret from the world.. ;)

There is still no fancam or any opening and closing video from china korea friendship concert! there is only few fan photos. At China SJ is so popular then there is a lot of performance photo of SJ and also there is some pics of their juniors EXO, there is only one SNSD photo but I found smth ıt probably from ending  Siwon looking at a girl standing close to him (actually I cant see his face, maybe he look at to girls at that side but they are all SNSD!; the other Girl group was SISTAR but they didnt have same casual clothes like SNSD)

before the stage
ppqxt.jpg

this is SNSD at performance stage! ( Taeyeon's clothes!)
ppqqm.jpg

and ending photo Siwon is looking at a girl who wears same jean with Taeyeon (she looks like Yoona but Yoona was the MC, she was wearing night gown and Tae was the only one who was wearing blue jean), ıt's Tae's hair, yes her blouse looks like golden and jean is light blue, but ıt's bc of spotlights! (that girl's blouse has short arms and has emblem on it) her sneakers.... ıts 70% Taeyeon!

ppqrg.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong ıts only an eye illusion but If ıts her that means they were standing close... there would be good Tae-won moments but still there is no fancam... :( I will put them here ıf I can find good one)

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok ~~ haha! glad to be here again...hmm..from wat i observe so far....the two had same flight from seoul to beijing...and walked thru vip passway wif the groups...not much pics showing both of them tgt...or i shall say...really blurry pics taken by passers-by....hmm...they were ard wif security...and the news photo aren't tt good too...hope to see more on web today...

and coming onto the stage...pics from sj n taeyeon focus....two groups stood at each end of stage = ='''...well...but i somehow ...feel tt siwonnie who was standing at the left of the audience angle... was looking at the other end...u noe...so i followed his angle...and found taetae's standing postion....and..i saw taetae was actually standing right beside another male group...and if i am not wrong...tt was mir..whose ideal type happened to be taeyeon since his debut...*sniff*...ah huh...do u smell something juz like me? hahaha.....tt's wat i had found so far...will take time on utube searching....hopefully i can share u more new observation abt tt...^O^

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: @ Winnie
haha yeah...OMG... I forgot it! I changed the category now. I'm here for 2 years but you are here for a week  and you remember everything better than me! :\"> :))
I still act like I'm in drama threads :D

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: and wow really! they will be in same event today!? Nice.... I hope there will be good moments! because now I think they are not close like before ... good new moments make me happy! I will wait good fancams.... :D

Winnie Tsai said:

@evok ~~ haha! glad to be here again...hmm..from wat i observe so far....the two had same flight from seoul to beijing...and walked thru vip passway wif the groups...not much pics showing both of them tgt...or i shall say...really blurry pics taken by passers-by....hmm...they were ard wif security...and the news photo aren't tt good too...hope to see more on web today...

and coming onto the stage...pics from sj n taeyeon focus....two groups stood at each end of stage = ='''...well...but i somehow ...feel tt siwonnie who was standing at the left of the audience angle... was looking at the other end...u noe...so i followed his angle...and found taetae's standing postion....and..i saw taetae was actually standing right beside another male group...and if i am not wrong...tt was mir..whose ideal type happened to be taeyeon since his debut...*sniff*...ah huh...do u smell something juz like me? hahaha.....tt's wat i had found so far...will take time on utube searching....hopefully i can share u more new observation abt tt...^O^

and my wrong! now I found a clear image yes ıts a eye illusion... the man at the photo is Taecyeon and the girl is Yoona (she changed her clothes)

ppqrg.jpg

pptu4.jpg

there is still no pic that we could see whole stage, everyone together!
ıf there is one please, someone; our silent lurkers, please share with us!

I searched the net It was so hard to find fancam because I realized ıts not a concert for usual fans, ıt was very formal concert! president was there most of audience was from middle age and they were sitting on chairs!
pqfvs.jpg

so ıt was hard to find fancam there is a lot of them on net but all of them belongs to EXO, someone is really a big fan of this kids! :) but at news video its quality is very bad but I saw some short scenes from the ending moment! Siwon and Taeyeon was standing at same line! they could easily see each other!
pqg07.jpg

but there was no fancam, no ending filming, I wonder ıf they aired the concert at live tv! but ıt looks like ıts hard to find a moment! but I'm happy that they were at same stage after a long year and I 'm sure Siwon again found a way to watch her secretly! :)>- he never disappointed me about this shipping! :))

Archived